Who is the rat at mara lago?

You are not the POTUS who can start a war or sign legislation that will affect us all.

Have you seen the videos of Biden speaking? Many times he does not know what he is saying or where he even is. The man needs note cards to tell him where to sit and what the event is all about. He turned around after speaking once and put his hand out to shake someone's hand, and the only problem was THERE WAS NO ONE THERE!

I live in a retirement park in Florida and most of my friends are Biden's age. Believe me, none of them are capable of being the POTUS which is a highly demanding job, both physically and mentally. They aren't capable and neither is Biden as we all can see.
Seems like the only people with your concerns are Trump supporters who didn't notice that Trump couldn't walk down a ramp and needed note cards to remind him to say things like "I feel your pain".

Biden is doing a terrific job as POTUS, with multiple massive accomplishments in under 2 years.

What they say is a better indication. What they do depends on having complete knowledge, which you don’t have.
No. People can say all sorts of things and not follow through.
Trump said he had the best healthcare plan ever, and that he would let people know about it after the election, after the inauguration, in two weeks, in two weeks........

Biden is doing a terrific job as POTUS, with multiple massive accomplishments in under 2 years.
Yes, Joe is doing a great job in the helping of tearing down America for the cabal. Getting America ready for the WEF great reset.

Yes, Joe is doing a great job in the helping of tearing down America for the cabal. Getting America ready for the WEF great reset.
I note that your side cannot point to any specifics in your complaints about Biden's Presidency.

I note that your side cannot point to any specifics in your complaints about Biden's Presidency.
Afghanistan....
Border....
China....
Energy...
Hunter...
Keystone...
Inflation...
Shortages...

to name a few...

Keep in mind the dems are correct. We are not in a recession (despite meaning change)....we are in a collapse.

No. People can say all sorts of things and not follow through.
Trump said he had the best healthcare plan ever, and that he would let people know about it after the election, after the inauguration, in two weeks, in two weeks........
Obama said you could keep your doctor. So same thinf

Seems like the only people with your concerns are Trump supporters who didn't notice that Trump couldn't walk down a ramp and needed note cards to remind him to say things like "I feel your pain".

If ruining the economy, a disaster at the border, the Afghanistan mess, begging foreign nations for oil when we were energy independent, shortages of everything because of his policies, highest inflation in 40 years because of his policies, people can barely afford gas and electricity....then yes, I guess he accomplished a lot in under two years if you think taking down the middle class and putting more people in poverty is an accomplishment.

Biden does a great job of shaking hands with invisible people

Back