Who is the rat at mara lago?

Why not defend Trump, rather than attacking Biden?

And he beat Trump.
Shows how much Trump was hated.

Apparently Hillary was hated more.

Just because someone loses an election doesn't mean they are hated. I don't vote for certain people, but it's not because of hate....

Hilary won the popular vote; Trump lost it.
BOTH times.

When they lose to somebody you yourself have spent manifold replies decrying, it does.

If Biden is as bad as you say, and he still beat Trump...
You as a non US citizen are clueless about why we have this method of electing a president. Hilary knew what she had to do and was incapable of accomplishing it.

Maybe if you checked out real news sources you could easily find multiple examples of this behavior.
What has been convicted of???? Oh that right nothing. But you STILL can't figure out why people don't think of you as having integrity. It's this lack of self awareness that makes you look weak minded

It says alot about the weird mentality of the left when they say Biden is doing a good job.

They only seem to know how to regurgitate talking points.

"Best job eva Joey! You go boi!"

They have to talk to him like a third grader otherwise he will get upset and red eyed Joe will come out.

You as a non US citizen are clueless about why we have this method of electing a president.
Was I wrong when I said that Hilary won the popular vote?

I know that it has no bearing - was I wrong?
Hilary knew what she had to do and was incapable of accomplishing it.
Whatever the result, more people voted for Hilary than for Trump.
There is simply no denying this.
We in the US don't care what you think.
Tell me something I don't know.

We don't go by popular vote, so your point is moot and no one cares about it.
When it comes to who is hated the more, it is relevant.

More people voted against Trump. Both times.
Even Biden voters regret voting for this incompetent senile old man.
True.
But evidently - popular AND EC votes attesting - many of them regretted voting for Trump the first time?

When it comes to who is hated the more, it is relevant.

More people voted against Trump. Both times.

True.
But evidently - popular AND EC votes attesting - many of them regretted voting for Trump the first time?
The founder of THIS country were more afraid of tyranny of the majority than who regrets what when.

BTW is there not enough for you to worry about in your own country?

President Trump has been a target of criminals by the worlds best thieves.

Just like "marking money" Trump can plant markers in his files. He also has done that to catch leakers.

Trump is detail organized. He must have a detailed inventory of what they stole and will know what they "claim they got"

Hillary was loaded with classified documents 2016. Her UNOFFICIAL server had foreign access.

But she was never President. President had authority to declassify.

President Trump has been a target of criminals by the worlds best thieves.

Just like "marking money" Trump can plant markers in his files. He also has done that to catch leakers.

Trump is detail organized. He must have a detailed inventory of what they stole and will know what they "claim they got"

Hillary was loaded with classified documents 2016. Her UNOFFICIAL server had foreign access.

But she was never President. President had authority to declassify.
Yeah he caught all those hires doing criminal activity. Lol Trump is a worthless loser.

Back