Trump takes the fifth in NY deposition

I want him to run, too... because I don't think he'd win, and his running and losing would be the final death-knell to be both his ego and his political clout.

And, because I think he's not sure he would win, I don't think he will run; the last time he wasn't sure he was going to win, we had an unprecendent attack on democracy, culminating in an attempted coup, and he can't do that this time because he's not in office already.
He won't win based on what?

What a fantasy you tell yourself there

Trump: "only criminals take the Fifth."
*Trump takes Fifth
"What does that make you then, Donnie?"
:ROFLMAO:
You still don't get it do you? Why do you think trump won in the first place? This is hilarious.

BTW it doesn't make me anything as I am on record as staying neither the guilty nor the innocent should talk. Only an idiot would talk though.

Trump is not a member and in the same way the fetus is not a member of the club. That is why your start point is Trump is a criminal. A subhuman. Trump does not enjoy legal protection any more than a fetus enjoys legal protection and that is why you all do not believe in equality under the law.
Both Trump and the fetus are nonpersons which is synonymous with nonmembers and membership is up to the ruling elites who can also evict members. The vanguard determines who is and who is not members. The strong dominating the weak has always been fascist and Darwinist. The left does not believe (even if they say they do, they are lying) the strong have a moral obligation to protect the weak and guarantee rights for all. They do not believe in freedom of association or any of these natural rights on a consistent basis but only on selective and subjective grounds
Well I am now going back to planet earth!

And that is why Garland had Melania underwear drawer/closet invaded. :geek:

Is Trump invading your underwear drawer? Trump enjoys lots of free rent in your head.
Bwhahahaha like I said you have no problem with the FBI searching drug dealers wife's drawers. You need to search Trump good he's a grifter.

Bwhahahaha like I said you have no problem with the FBI searching drug dealers wife's drawers. You need to search Trump good he's a grifter.
They violated Trump 4th amendment rights.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

They violated Trump 4th amendment rights.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
They violated nothing they had a legal search warrant.

Back