Alex Berenson Banned From Twitter After White House Complains? Reinstated via Lawsuit?

Harry Leggs

As Berenson noted, President Biden accused Facebook of "killing people" in July 2021 for allowing so-called coronavirus "misinformation" to be shared on its platform. and that "A few hours after Biden’s comment, Twitter suspended my account for the first time."

One month later, Twitter placed Berenson on a permanent suspension.
-----------------------------------

Why is the White House meddling in the free affairs and free speech debate on Twitter? Why misuse their power to manipulate Twitter into banning Berenson? Comments welcome.

As Berenson noted, President Biden accused Facebook of "killing people" in July 2021 for allowing so-called coronavirus "misinformation" to be shared on its platform. and that "A few hours after Biden’s comment, Twitter suspended my account for the first time."

Why is the White House meddling in the free affairs and free speech debate on Twitter? Why misuse their power to manipulate Twitter into banning Berenson? Comments welcome.
Because the government wants to control the narrative. The government needs to stay away from private business and let them set their own standards.

Twitter is their tool. IRS is another biased weapon.

It would be helpful if you would tell us who Berenson is, and what his views are re covid.
He is the reporter that got banned from Twitter because of Biden et all and apparently sued. He also wrote a bunch of mini books about COVID deemed disinfomation (information the government does not like) although the truth is slowly coming out about the shots.

Last edited:
Recall, investigative reporter Paul Sperry was suspended from Twitter earlier this week after he revealed the FBI may have had a personal stake and searched for classified documents related to Spygate.

“DEVELOPING: Investigators reportedly met back in June w Trump & his lawyers in Mar-a-Lago storage rm to survey docs & things seemed copasetic but then FBI raids weeks later. Speculation on Hill FBI had PERSONAL stake & searching for classified docs related to its #Spygate scandal.” – investigative journalist Paul Sperry said in a tweet Tuesday before getting suspended from Twitter.
Twitter is a political tool and weapon like the IRS and FBI.

Twitter is a political tool and weapon like the IRS and FBI.
Here is an interesting point and i am sure vibise will be all for it since she is a big 1st amendment gal. ;)

The employee recounted the meeting discussion afterwards on Twitter’s internal Slack messaging system. The message, and others, make clear that top federal officials targeted me specifically, potentially violating my basic First Amendment right to free speech.

The First Amendment does not apply to private companies like Twitter. But if the companies are acting on behalf of the federal government they can become “state actors” that must allow free speech and debate, just as the government does.

Last edited:
He is the reporter that got banned from Twitter because of Biden et all and apparently sued. He also wrote a bunch of mini books about COVID deemed disinfomation (information the government does not like) although the truth is slowly coming out about the shots.

So I gather he is neither a medical doctor, scientist or epidemiologist, and therefore has no particular expertise when it comes to infectious disease, immunology or vaccines.

I also gather he is spreading misinformation about covid, IOW statements not in accord with verifiable facts.

So yes, I think people spreading false info about medical treatments should have restrictions placed on them.

So I gather he is neither a medical doctor, scientist or epidemiologist, and therefore has no particular expertise when it comes to infectious disease, immunology or vaccines.
Does not have to be to read the reports any more than one has to be a mathematician to balance a checkbook. Your experts are perfectly capable of lying or being motivated by circumstances that have nothing to do with science and everything to do with personal gain like keeping their jobs, promotions, money etc.
---------------------------------------
But it is equally clear that for many young and middle-aged people, the mRNA vaccines have side effects that are worse than a coronavirus infection would be. The cases of rare but serious blood disorders that have dogged the AstraZeneca vaccine are visible in the side effect reports for the mRNA vaccines too. At the same time, we cannot say for certain how much the vaccines directly help the older people who are really at risk. Ultimately, the vaccines face the same problem that has dogged every other public health “intervention”
for the coronavirus since last March. The virus is far more dangerous to old and unhealthy people than anyone else. But neither the media nor health experts nor regulators will admit that reality. Instead, they are trying to force hugely intrusive “solutions” on billions of people who are at very low risk to protect a much smaller number at higher risk.

Berenson, Alex. Unreported Truths About Covid-19 and Lockdowns: Part 4: Vaccines (p. 37). Blue Deep, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

I also gather he is spreading misinformation about covid, IOW statements not in accord with verifiable facts.
Based on what other than fact free opinion?
So yes, I think people spreading false info about medical treatments should have restrictions placed on them.
So you do not believe in adversarial testing when it comes to science which is unscientific.

Last edited:

In other words, you do not like free speech. His views should be countered by the views of others, so what are you afraid of? The free and open exchange of ideas is the hallmark of our nation. Please tell us, at what point in your life did you embrace Marxism?

Last edited:

Why should the country use your viewpoint as the standard?

Because you love fascism.

In other words if you disagree with him, then you favor the ban.
That's exactly right. The standard they use to decide what's "misinformation" is whether or not it agrees with the left wing narrative. If it dies agree it's "science", if not it's banned.

Social media are private companies that can do anything they want to, as long as it doesn't violate their user contracts.

The Whitehouse can't force them to ban people.

Social media are private companies that can do anything they want to, as long as it doesn't violate their user contracts.

The Whitehouse can't force them to ban people.
Not legally. No one has said they forced them. It was more of the company following the desires of the democrats

Back