Isaiah 41:4

The Goober forum

Why did Jesus say he must ascend to the Father if he's already there? Rotfl...

This is too easy. ;)

Isa 41:4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isa 48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

here in Isaiah 48:12 the "I AM" is he, the Last, the Lord Jesus who is the LAST ... ADAM in Isaiah 41:4,

:ninja:

Isa 41:4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isa 48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

here in Isaiah 48:12 the "I AM" is he, the Last, the Lord Jesus who is the LAST ... ADAM in Isaiah 41:4,

Actually Isaiah 41:4 and 44:6 specify God by name, the yad hey vav hey, who is also the first and the last, meaning that he is eternal.

Actually Isaiah 41:4 and 44:6 specify God by name, the yad hey vav hey, who is also the first and the last, meaning that he is eternal.
GINOLJC, TO ALL.
first thanks for the reply. second, eternal is not his name, yes, it means he is the first & the Last, but "ETERNAL" is not his personal name.
it was not given in the OT, only until he came/manifested in person, face to face, so now we know him. for Isa 52:6 states, "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.

in what day did God speak and said, "I am he?" answer, John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins". my God he just fulfilled Isaiah 52:6, "I am he". but as he said, "for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins".
OH, listen to me please. the NT is the OT revealed. and the OT is the NT hidden. in the OT, no one could see God. but he appeared in flesh bone and blood, his "OWN IMAGE" ...... which was to come ..... man. notice which was to come? Rev 1:4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

which is, and which was, and which is to come, is the same as Exodus 3:14 "I AM THAT I AM".

"I AM"/WHICH IS, Spirit, the Ordinal Firat, title Father, CREATOR, and MAKER of All things. Genesis 1:1

"That"/WHICH WAS, spirit, shared in human flesh, the Ordinal Last, title Son. REEDEMER, and SAVIOUR of all things. John 1:1

"I AM"/WHICH IS TO COME, Spirit, in the GLORIFIED BODY, or the AMALGAMATION of Spirit/OT, and the Body/NT of ALL THINGS. Rev 1:1

this is why a NEW HEAVEN, and a NEW EARTH is to be MADE.

OT Scripture, Isa 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

NT Scripture, Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

and the ONE who sits on the THRONE is "JESUS/YESHUA" the almighty God, the TRUE, and ONLY LIVING GOD.

so, the OT/Spirit known as I AM/YHWH is in Fact, in the Glorified Body JESUS the Messiah, the LIVING ONE.

PICJAG, 101G.

from reading various topic, it's just mind blowing that people .... today, NOT ALL, are way more Ignorant than the people in the OT. it's no excuse not to a. KNOW the TRUTH, and b. UNDERSTAND the TRUTH. what's WRONG with us today?

simple scripture taken out of context. and this .... we are the LATTER RAIN, or at least supposed to be.

this simple scripture taken out of context, but now revealed. Isa 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he".

the scripture is self-explanatory. right at the beginning, it states, "WHO" has wrought and done it, this is a QUESTION, and the answer as to what this "WHO" did is, "calling the generations from the beginning?". and then the scripture answer itself as to WHO is. answer, "I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he".

this verse is the duplicate of John 1:1 where the "WORD" is "WITH" God and is God. John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. THE SAME ONE PERSON IN BOTH SCRIPTURES. because Isa 48:12 makes it very plain to understand, "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last". YOU CAIN'T GET ANY PLAINER THAN THAT. the term "also" indicates in addition; too: signifying a plurality of ONE. and this plurality of ONE is an ECHAD od ONE. in the designation of Ordinal First, title Father, and Ordinal Last, title Son.

It's just that simple.

GINOLJC, TO ALL.
first thanks for the reply. second, eternal is not his name, yes, it means he is the first & the Last, but "ETERNAL" is not his personal name.
The yad hey vav hey IS his name, which you would admit if you believed the bible. We are not sure what it means, although in that culture, names had meanings. I have heard that one of the guesses of the scholars is "He will be." I have not ever heard that it means eternal.

the evidence is OT and NT which you cannot accept, so that disqualifies U.

Oh I accept the Tanakh (OT). It is the foundation of my Jewish faith. I just don't accept the NT. That doesn't disqualify me. I realize it is emotionally easier for you to simply discredit my opinions, but statements to the effect of "only believers can understand the scriptures" is not a rational argument.

Oh I accept the Tanakh (OT). It is the foundation of my Jewish faith. I just don't accept the NT. That doesn't disqualify me. I realize it is emotionally easier for you to simply discredit my opinions, but statements to the effect of "only believers can understand the scriptures" is not a rational argument.
understand something. the OT is the NT hidden, and the NT is the OT REVEALED.

understand something. the OT is the NT hidden, and the NT is the OT REVEALED.

Sorry, but that is not my understanding at all. The Tanakh is the sacred texts of the Jews. The New Testament contradicts it, and so since I think the Tanakh is from God, anything that contradicts it is false. Any other overused bumper sticker remarks you want to make?

Sorry, but that is not my understanding at all. The Tanakh is the sacred texts of the Jews. The New Testament contradicts it, and so since I think the Tanakh is from God, anything that contradicts it is false. Any other overused bumper sticker remarks you want to make?
GINOLJC, TO ALL.
First, don't be sorry .... ;) be glad that the revelation has come ..... get out of darkness. second, "jewish sacred texts?" is the author, or the source jewish? (smile), lol. see how IGNORANT U ARE. is God jewish? is God the salvation of the jews only? was Adam jewish? was Moses jewish? not by NATIONAL BIRTH, for he was born in Egypt.

as the apostle Paul said, who is a jew one inward, or ourward..... :eek: for, Rom 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: (so your Prescious sacred texts of the Jews are just another bag of chips on the block). Rom 2:15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

NOTICE: "WORK", and not work(s) of the law. why just a "WORK", listen and Learn, Mic 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
THERE IS ONLY ONE WORK, "DO JUSTLY", and the way one do justly is to LOVE MERCY, and to LOVE MERCY, one must walk "HUMBY" with our God. this is the NT gospel in a nutshell.

so don't be sorry, "be happy" for us who come to God, Rom 9:25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. let's see it. Hos 2:23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.
I just LOVE this.

GINOLJC, TO ALL.
First, don't be sorry .... ;) be glad that the revelation has come ..... get out of darkness. second, "jewish sacred texts?" is the author, or the source jewish? (smile), lol. see how IGNORANT U ARE. is God jewish? is God the salvation of the jews only? was Adam jewish? was Moses jewish? not by NATIONAL BIRTH, for he was born in Egypt.

as the apostle Paul said, who is a jew one inward, or ourward..... :eek: for, Rom 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: (so your Prescious sacred texts of the Jews are just another bag of chips on the block). Rom 2:15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

NOTICE: "WORK", and not work(s) of the law. why just a "WORK", listen and Learn, Mic 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
THERE IS ONLY ONE WORK, "DO JUSTLY", and the way one do justly is to LOVE MERCY, and to LOVE MERCY, one must walk "HUMBY" with our God. this is the NT gospel in a nutshell.

so don't be sorry, "be happy" for us who come to God, Rom 9:25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. let's see it. Hos 2:23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.
I just LOVE this.

Wow, do you even knw how to give a succinct answer: Many times I reply to you with just a sentence or two, and you respond to it with an entire essay. Do you think I read them? I don't. Especially when I scan down and see that you are quoting the New Testament.

Wow, do you even knw how to give a succinct answer: Many times I reply to you with just a sentence or two, and you respond to it with an entire essay. Do you think I read them? I don't. Especially when I scan down and see that you are quoting the New Testament.
GINOLJC, to all,
First thanks for the reply, second, maybe U might need to increase your mentation in order to comprehend the essay I write. U haven't grasp the One, or two Liner ...... "understand something. the OT is the NT hidden, and the NT is the OT REVEALED." U didn't comprehend that ... did U? see OH, you replies are reactionary, that's why U can never understand nothing I say. be ye it a One liner, or an essay. o_O
so, see ya.

GINOLJC, to all,
First thanks for the reply, second, maybe U might need to increase your mentation in order to comprehend the essay I write. U haven't grasp the One, or two Liner ...... "understand something. the OT is the NT hidden, and the NT is the OT REVEALED." U didn't comprehend that ... did U? see OH, you replies are reactionary, that's why U can never understand nothing I say. be ye it a One liner, or an essay. o_O
so, see ya.

It has nothing to do with my comprehensions skills. It has to do with how I view forums. I'm not here to read entire essays. I'm here for dialogue, and that means reasonably short answers.

And of course, like I said, anytime I see you basing anything on the New Testament, I don't waste time reading it, since the NT has no authority for me. You are just spinning your wheels.

It has nothing to do with my comprehensions skills. It has to do with how I view forums. I'm not here to read entire essays. I'm here for dialogue, and that means reasonably short answers.

And of course, like I said, anytime I see you basing anything on the New Testament, I don't waste time reading it, since the NT has no authority for me. You are just spinning your wheels.
the bible is an essays, and I can see U are not reading it either ..... :eek: YIKES!

Back