How to know that God exists.

JESUS is GOD. GOD the Father said unto the Son -JESUS- : "Thy throne, O GOD, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy Kingdom-Hebrews 1:v.8. And JESUS said: I and my Father are One. And JESUS sent 70 disciples to preach the Gospel of GOD's Kingdom, saying to the people: "The Kingdom of GOD is come nigh unto you." Some time later the 70 disciples returned with great joy, saying, Lord, even the demons are subject unto us through thy name. And GOD JESUS said unto them: I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Heaven is not sky or the physical space of Universe, O no, heaven is an celestial environment of GOD where He was before descended to Earth in Person, but the former Cherub -SATAN- still was in heaven, but by the Power of the NAME of JESUS, as He said, Satan as lightning fell down from heaven to the earth. AND NOW, in this seventh and last millennium, Satan will be cast down into the bottomless pit for a thousand years, that he should deceive the nations no more-Revelation 20:v.1-3.

JESUS said: Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions (sons of the Devil), and over all the power of the enemy-Satan-: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits (of demons) are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. It's that.
I think that you have been deceived - by other humans, and almost certainly not all of them meant to - into believing all ^this.

What you mean, Temujin, is that you don't know where the natural environment you mention comes from.

I know, and I will share with you: the natural environment did not come from itself, but from a permanent self-existing entity, this permanent self-existing entity creates everything that did not create itself.

Okay, Temujin, tell me what else do you not know, what about you don't know where ultimately you come from?

Just ask me, I know: You and I we come from the permanent self-existing entity, this is the source of all non-self-existing whatever things, entities. etc.

And we and everything else are the evidence to the existence of the permanent self-existent entity the source of all non-self-existing things, entities, whatsoever.
Yrger, to make it short:
The case that we all exist does not automatically explain, that the stories of the Bible about a Jewish God are true.

I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the Dragon - the red Dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan - , and bound him a thousand years, and cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled:

But the fearful(the cowards among the believers), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, AND ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Do you think that any of this is convincing to an atheist?
No, I'm not thinking what you think I am thinking. The Word of Devil by entire are being JUDGED and condemned to eternal perdition in this seventh and last millennium. The battle is against Satan and his legions of demons, and what is above written will be fulfilled LITERALLY in this current time. The time is of HARVEST and the tares will be burnt with EVERLAST fire. The Word is GOD, the Word is a devouring fire, so LITERALLY the fearful(the cowards among the believers), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, AND ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

The world of Devil you are living in IS ALREADY CONDEMNED since the beginning, now is the execution of the sentence as it was / is written from the beginning that is - the Eternal Punishment and Perdition. It's that. Get ready

No, I'm not thinking what you think I am thinking. The Word of Devil by entire are being JUDGED and condemned to eternal perdition in this seventh and last millennium. The battle is against Satan and his legions of demons, and what is above written will be fulfilled LITERALLY in this current time. The time is of HARVEST and the tares will be burnt with EVERLAST fire. The Word is GOD, the Word is a devouring fire, so LITERALLY the fearful(the cowards among the believers), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, AND ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

The world of Devil you are living in IS ALREADY CONDEMNED since the beginning, now is the execution of the sentence as it was / is written from the beginning that is - the Eternal Punishment and Perdition. It's that. Get ready
I think you have been deceived into believing in devils.

I think that you have been deceived - by other humans, and almost certainly not all of them meant to - into believing all ^this.furthermore, an iron rod to punish the nations, I also have a sharp Sword to hurt the nations, especially the idolatrous and satanic structures of the Beast man and the great harlot - the Papacy and its satanic church - RCC - understand?
O no, there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father -GOD the Father, the Word -the Word made flesh- , and the Holy Spirit -who is not a Ghost as is written in English language, but a PERSON - : and these three are One. I received Power to JUDGE the world of Devil and his legion of demons, I myself have a rod of iron, and Power over the nations, yeah, over the nations, to rule them with my rod of iron; and as the vessels of a potter they will be broken to shivers, even as I received of my GOD JESUS and of GOD the Father. By the way, the punishments already started and will never END, it is for ever and ever. Furthermore, besides a rod of iron that I have for punishing the nations, I also have a sharp Sword to hurt the nations, especially the idolatrous and satanic structures of the idolater and Gentile MAN Beast - the Papacy and its satanic church - the RCC - the great harlot- , do you understand?

Woe of the inhabitants of the earth.

Get ready

Last edited:
No "spirit" possesses me.
You is a decived one by him, he has trapped you in his trap, in fact it is an unclean spirit like frogs, it is he who rules you and uses you to speak through your mouth. In fact, he is living in you, in your body, you are already dead.

In order for this to be shown true, you have to show how you know the Bible is accurate in what it says about this."
"You have to show"__WIF

You proceed to think and to post on an incorrect assumption.

You assume that all this is an intellectual battle and can be settled with
what you call "evidence" and what you call "arguments."

It is NOT an intellectual battle.

It is a political battle . . . a political WAR.

And this political war stretches out over the coming dozens of millenniums.

You need to study deeply and comprehend the core principle embedded
in the reality of:
Batman and The Joker
Superman and Lex Luthor
Do you understand the basic core concept of ENEMY? (You obviously do not)

If you do understand the basic core concept of ENEMY, then
why on earth do you keep approaching all this from an
intellectual point of view.

Do you understand the basic core concept in the relationship
between Erwin Rommel and George Patton!
Let me clue you in: Neither Rommel nor Patton gave a rat's butt about
what the other one thought about anything.

JAG

Here's another way to say what Eightcrackers and Whatsisface are saying:

When you say that "all men know there is a god," and use those Bible verses to back that up, those Bible verses actually provide no support whatsoever for your claim, because all the Bible verse are doing are re-stating the claim (just using some different words).
My post, that I just wrote to WIF, applies 100% to you.

Here tis:

in the reality of:
Batman and The Joker
Superman and Lex Luthor

JAG

This is addressed to everyone.

yrger said:
There are three ways man comes to know the existence of God:

1. By man's intelligence and his rational faculty and his reasoning process.
2. By reading the Bible for Christians and Orthodox Jews, and the Koran for Muslims.
3. By meditation.

I know God exists by the No. 1 way.

Very briefly:
a. Man is a transient entity i.e. he is here today and then after some years of life like as much as 90 years plus, he dies.
b. The transient existence of man inevitably implicates the existence of God as the permanent self-existent creator and operator of man and the universe and everything transient.
c. So, we are the evidence for the existence of God.
d. Therefore God exists.

------------------

I come to know God exists by the No. 1 way i.e. By man's intelligence and his rational faculty and his reasoning process.

And here is my contention:
"God is bigger than man can imagine, because He is all existence plus Himself. So, if you can imagine the multiverse and all kinds of 'verses', then God is bigger than all those 'verses' whatsoever, plus God Himself. And we exist inside God."

Addressing all colleagues here:
Whether you are pro God or anti God, you have got to first have a concept of God, if you say you don't know any concept of God and you don't give any fig to find out what concept of God for you to at least consider thinking about, then please go away from CARM - because you are an absurd entity here: and CARM is all about God.

Nope. Junior high school in 1972.
The teacher was quite clear.
If that's what your teacher taught she was wrong. There are two basic elements to evolution, random mutation and natural selection. Natural selection isn't random.
That said, looks like the accepted thinking about it is changing.

The manner in which it's changing appears to be a directed process. At which point it ceases to be evolutionary and takes on an intelligently controlled process.
You are reading far too much into this. Nowhere in the article did they conclude it was an intelligently controlled process. That's just your interpretation.

Mutations occur when DNA is damaged and left unrepaired, creating a new variation. The scientists wanted to know if mutation was purely random or something deeper. What they found was unexpected.

We always thought of mutation as basically random across the genome,” said Grey Monroe, an assistant professor in the UC Davis Department of Plant Sciences who is lead author on the paper. “It turns out that mutation is very non-random and it’s non-random in a way that benefits the plant. It’s a totally new way of thinking about mutation.”

Researchers spent three years sequencing the DNA of hundreds of Arabidopsis thaliana, or thale cress, a small, flowering weed considered the “lab rat among plants” because of its relatively small genome comprising around 120 million base pairs. Humans, by comparison, have roughly 3 billion base pairs.

So, I'm thinking that you're not actually talking about evolution. But something entirely different.

Mutations occur when DNA is damaged and left unrepaired, creating a new variation. The scientists wanted to know if mutation was purely random or something deeper. What they found was unexpected.

“We always thought of mutation as basically random across the genome,” said Grey Monroe, an assistant professor in the UC Davis Department of Plant Sciences who is lead author on the paper. “It turns out that mutation is very non-random and it’s non-random in a way that benefits the plant. It’s a totally new way of thinking about mutation.”

PhD researchers agree with me....

As recently as January of this year.
From an article on this very research … "However, the researchers suspect that the level of non-randomness among different species may not be the same".

Your eagerness to think evolution overturned has stopped you from thinking critically about the article.

Btw your article was written by a journalist and they often hype up their articles making their headlines somewhat inaccurate.

Found here.

"You have to show"__WIF

Politics isn't always concerned with the truth. What I asked for was based on simple logic, not politics, and was entirely reasonable.

in the reality of:
Batman and The Joker
Superman and Lex Luthor

JAG
Patients receiving treatment for cancer give far more than a rat's butt about what the researchers into the treatments thought about said research.

Politics isn't always concerned with the truth. What I asked for was based on simple logic, not politics, and was entirely reasonable.

Patients receiving treatment for cancer give far more than a rat's butt about what the researchers into the treatments thought about said research.

Hi Whatsisface, do you have any concept of God at all, for the thread is about "How to know God exists."

Hi Whatsisface, do you have any concept of God at all, for the thread is about "How to know God exists."
Well, I have a passable understanding of what Christians think of as God, even though they might disagree with each other.

JAG

JAG
I'm sorry, but I'm really unsure of your point.

If that's what your teacher taught she was wrong. There are two basic elements to evolution, random mutation and natural selection. Natural selection isn't random.
?
Yeah! Right.
I went through a list of 30 women and did a biological compatibility test and then selected my wife.
You're hilarious.

Natural selection is very random.

You are reading far too much into this. Nowhere in the article did they conclude it was an intelligently controlled process. That's just your interpretation.
In other words, you don't actually know how to think.
Well, clearly, random processes went into your existence.
From an article on this very research … "However, the researchers suspect that the level of non-randomness among different species may not be the same".
Apparently you don't actually pay attention to the parts of the article that don't agree with you.

We always thought of mutation as basically random across the genome,”

Your eagerness to think evolution overturned has stopped you from thinking critically about the article.
I'm not the one who has ignored the statement by the plant PhD.
We always thought of mutation as basically random across the genome,”

Btw your article was written by a journalist and they often hype up their articles making their headlines somewhat inaccurate.
?
Ah.... the biases of the human being who professes superior intellect.

Yep. And?
That journalist.... he's a Brit. According to his bio on his page says he studied marine biology. Perhaps the problem here is that the British education system isn't all that good in the first place?

Oops!
Apparently there's another scientist whom you've decided you're more intelligent/educated than.

So, let's see... you have more education than 9 medical doctors and nursing staff, you have more education than a marine biologist, and a journalist who writes for a scientific paper...

Gee.... just what is your education in?

Back