Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

WRONG again, I showed it in both the OT ( Dan.9:24-26 for 1st coming & Zech.14:4-16 - 2nd coming ) & NT ( Acts 1:11 - 2nd coming )! Your say so ( man's word ) remains rebuked by those posted scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed!
Nope. Again, Tanakh doesn't show 2 comings of Messiah. Try again.

It's still null and void.
As you WRONGFULLY say again ( man's word as opposed to those posted scriptures inspired by GOD )! Thus like I CORRECTLY told you, you will find out on your judgment day when you stand before the LORD Jesus Christ! It will then be TOO late to accept His free gift of salvation through His sin free BLOOD that He shed on the cross! Case closed!

Only according to your WRONG say so yet again! The OT ( Your so called Tanakh ) shows His first coming in Dan.9:24-26 and His Immediate Post Trib. coming ( 2' nd coming ) at the END of Dan.9:27 in Zech.14:4-16! Case closed as the NT in Matt.24:29-30 shows that SAME 2nd coming Immediately at the end of Dan,9:27 and Rev.19:14-21 & 20:1-6 shows that REIGN of 1000 years where those survivors of Dan.9:27 will go to Jerusalem as so stated in Zech.14:16 to worship the resurrected King of King & LORD of Lords ( Jesus Christ in His Glorious Immortal Flesh & Bone resurrection body of Luke 24:39 ) each & every year of those 1000 years before the New earth ( with no seas ) gets created ( Isaiah 65:17 in conjunction with Rev.21:1 & 2 Peter 3:10-13 )! Case closed!

As you WRONGFULLY say again ( man's word as opposed to those posted scriptures inspired by GOD )! Thus like I CORRECTLY told you, you will find out on your judgment day when you stand before the LORD Jesus Christ! It will then be TOO late to accept His free gift of salvation through His sin free BLOOD that He shed on the cross! Case closed!
It's knowable now that Jesus' knees will bow to the true God. So don't fret. ;)

Only according to your WRONG say so yet again! The OT ( Your so called Tanakh ) shows His first coming in Dan.9:24-26 and His Immediate Post
Which anointed? Cyrus?

Trib. coming ( 2' nd coming ) at the END of Dan.9:27
V27 doesn't mention Messiah.

in Zech.14:4-16!
No mention of a 2nd coming either. Sorry 😞

Case closed as the NT in Matt.24:29-30
Who cares what the NT says. Tanakh doesn't support it.

shows that SAME 2nd coming Immediately at the end of Dan,9:27 and Rev.19:14-21 & 20:1-6 shows that REIGN of 1000 years where those survivors of Dan.9:27 will go to Jerusalem as so stated in Zech.14:16 to worship the resurrected King of King & LORD of Lords ( Jesus Christ in His Glorious Immortal Flesh & Bone resurrection body of Luke 24:39 ) each & every year of those 1000 years before the New earth ( with no seas ) gets created ( Isaiah 65:17 in conjunction with Rev.21:1 & 2 Peter 3:10-13 )! Case closed!
Yep. It's closed. ;)

Which anointed? Cyrus?

V27 doesn't mention Messiah.

No mention of a 2nd coming either. Sorry 😞

Who cares what the NT says. Tanakh doesn't support it.

Yep. It's closed. ;)
#1 - Jesus Christ is the anointed who got cut off by crucifixion! Artaxerxes was the king who issued the decree to Nehemiah on Nissan of 444BC in the 20th year of his reign, so he ( Nehemiah ) could restore & rebuild Jerusalem in the first 7 sevens of Dan. chapter nine, then another 62 sevens ( 7+62 = 69 sevens ) the anointed one rode into Jerusalem on Nissan on Palm Sunday ( March 30 of 33 AD) and just 4 days AFTER that 69th seven in Nissan ( On Thursday April 3rd of 33 AD ) He got cut off by Crucifixion! -------------- #2 - Verse 27 mentions the 70th seven of which He ( Messiah ) will RETURN ( 2nd coming ) to REIGN and be WORSHIPED as King of Kings as per Zech.14:4-16! ------------------------- #3 - FYI when Dan.9:24-26 mentions His First coming, then Zech.14:4 is Definitely His 2nd coming and the MT. of Olives will Split and form a great valley when His feet touch down on planet earth in that very spot! Thus sorry yourself! ---------- #4 - GOD cares and that is why His NT ( in Matt.24:29-30 & Rev.19:14-21 & 20:1-6 ) fully supports Daniels 70 sevens ( 1st coming to offer His Free Gift of Salvation through His Sin Free shed Blood on the Cross ) in conjunction with Zech.14:4-16 ( His Post Trib. 2nd coming to REIGN and be Worshiped in Jerusalem as King of Kings )! ----------------------- #5- Yes indeed this closes the case on your WRONGFUL say so ( man's word as opposed to GOD's Word in His scriptures that I posted to rebuke your Twisted say so ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) with as per 2 Tim.3:16!

FYI, according to GOD's scriptures the True GOD is a TRINITY ( FSHS )! Case closed!
Really? According to Tanakh that isn't the case.

The true God doesn't bow to another with his knees. Get those knee pads ready for you and your buddy. ;)

#1 - Jesus Christ is the anointed who got cut off by crucifixion! Artaxerxes was the king who issued the decree to Nehemiah on Nissan of 444BC in the 20th year of his reign, so he ( Nehemiah ) could restore & rebuild Jerusalem in the first 7 sevens of Dan. chapter nine, then another 62 sevens ( 7+62 = 69 sevens ) the anointed one rode into Jerusalem on Nissan on Palm Sunday ( March 30 of 33 AD) and just 4 days AFTER that 69th seven in Nissan ( On Thursday April 3rd of 33 AD ) He got cut off by Crucifixion! -------------- #2 - Verse 27 mentions the 70th seven of which He ( Messiah ) will RETURN ( 2nd coming ) to REIGN and be WORSHIPED as King of Kings as per Zech.14:4-16! ------------------------- #3 - FYI when Dan.9:24-26 mentions His First coming, then Zech.14:4 is Definitely His 2nd coming and the MT. of Olives will Split and form a great valley when His feet touch down on planet earth in that very spot! Thus sorry yourself! ---------- #4 - GOD cares and that is why His NT ( in Matt.24:29-30 & Rev.19:14-21 & 20:1-6 ) fully supports Daniels 70 sevens ( 1st coming to offer His Free Gift of Salvation through His Sin Free shed Blood on the Cross ) in conjunction with Zech.14:4-16 ( His Post Trib. 2nd coming to REIGN and be Worshiped in Jerusalem as King of Kings )! ----------------------- #5- Yes indeed this closes the case on your WRONGFUL say so ( man's word as opposed to GOD's Word in His scriptures that I posted to rebuke your Twisted say so ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) with as per 2 Tim.3:16!
You have a problem in that God calls out specifically by name that Cyrus is my anointed.

You also have a problem in that Zechariah 14 doesn't call out Messiah either.

You got nothing but conjecture.

Really? According to Tanakh that isn't the case.

The true God doesn't bow to another with his knees. Get those knee pads ready for you and your buddy. ;)
Yes Really! Even the OT or your Tanakh has Him stating this " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26! Thus the NT does NOT contradict that when it states FSHS are called God in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8! Case Closed on that Fact! Even your Tanakh calls that child to be born " Mighty God " & " Everlasting Father"!

You have a problem in that God calls out specifically by name that Cyrus is my anointed.

You also have a problem in that Zechariah 14 doesn't call out Messiah either.

You got nothing but conjecture.
FYI Cyrus was NOT the Anointed that got cut of ( Crucified )! It was Jesus Christ at His first coming as so noted in Dan.9:24-26! FYI again Zech.14:4-16 is CLEARLY about His Post Trib. 2nd coming at the END of Dan.9:27! Matt.24:29-30 Agrees with that and so does Rev.19:14-21 & 20:1-6 Case closed on your WRONG say so ( man's word ) that TWISTS ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) those posted scriptures that rebukes your WRONG say so as per 2 Tim.3:16! So much for your conjecture!

FYI Cyrus was NOT the Anointed that got cut of ( Crucified )!
Rotfl... there are two anointed, if you know how to read the original. One after the first 7 weeks, and one after 62 weeks.

It was Jesus Christ at His first coming as so noted in Dan.9:24-26!
Sorry, but he wasn't anointed.

FYI again Zech.14:4-16 is CLEARLY about His Post Trib. 2nd coming at the END of Dan.9:27!
Clearly, Zechariah 14 doesn't mention an anointed in the context.

Matt.24:29-30 Agrees with that and so does Rev.19:14-21 & 20:1-6 Case closed on your WRONG say so ( man's word ) that TWISTS ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) those posted scriptures that rebukes your WRONG say so as per 2 Tim.3:16! So much for your conjecture!
See above. Conjectures on the part of the NT don't matter.

Yes Really! Even the OT or your Tanakh has Him stating this " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26!
Rotfl... v27 shows one person, God, His image for mankind, not a plural. If you'll notice, mankind has two aspects to them - one physical (earth, air, fire, water, etc.) and one spiritual (God's, ie, rulership, knowledge, godly attributes, Ex 34:6-7).

Angels consist of natural forces and elements, ie, Psalm 104:3-4, used in the creation of mankind. Just like the rest of creation, Gen 1:1-25.

So going back to Gen 1:26. Now you can understand that God, by Himself, exclusively singular, is speaking to the natural elements in the creation of mankind.

Thus the NT does NOT contradict that when it states FSHS are called God in John 1:1 ;
Of course it does, or at least your understanding does. Tanakh clearly calls out the Father as the exclusive Creator, ie, Deut 32:6, etc.

Now, we do have emissaries in the role of God as in Abraham, Genesis 23:6, Moses, 7:1, Judges, Ex 21:6, 22:8-9, Psalm 82:6, the house of David, Zechariah 12:8, angels, Psalm 8:5.

So, it should be no surprise that the Father's spoken word should act as God in the creation of all, as His word doesn't return void, Isaiah 55:11.

Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8! Case Closed on that Fact!
The Father is Spirit, there is no other. Psalm 40:6 mentions no son, but does mention that the person in question does acknowledge another as God. You need to do better. ;)

Even your Tanakh calls that child to be born " Mighty God " & " Everlasting Father"!
Well, being that Jesus died proves he was neither everlasting nor the Father, and his own words in John 20:17 and Matthew 16:17 proves as much.

Tanakh has many people with godly names such as Daniel, Elijah, Hezekiah, Elisha, Isaiah, Adonijah, etc. For consistency, do you consider these people divine too?

Last edited:
GINOLJC, to all.
to all the IGNORANT Jews who are still in darkness, Jesus is Lord, and God. scripture, Matthew 22:41 "While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them," Matthew 22:42 "Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David." Matthew 22:43 "He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying," Matthew 22:44 "The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?" Matthew 22:45 "If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?" Matthew 22:46 "And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions."

this is a DIRECT quote from Psalms 110:1 and Lord there is the Hebrew word,
H113 אָדוֹן 'adown (aw-done') n-m.
אָדֹן 'adon (aw-done') [shortened]
1. sovereign (i.e. controller, human or divine).
2. lord.
{also used as a prefix for names}
[from an unused root (meaning to rule)]
KJV: lord, master, owner.

and the Lord Jesus taught John 13:13 "Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am." BINGO, he taught that he is GOD. John 13:14 "If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet."

here gthe Lord JESUS confirm his deity, not back to PSALMS 110 and finish confirming his deity,

for the same "Lord" in verse 1 at his, the LORD all cap right is trhe same Lord in verse 5. Psalms 110:5 "The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath."
here, the term "Lord" is in it's emphatic form means,
H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.
1. (meaning) Lord (used as a proper name of God only).
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel”
- see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).
[am emphatic form of H113]
KJV: (my) Lord.

so, this should shut the mouth of those whinnying jews who say Jesus didn;t teach that he is God.

:ninja:

Don't need to since GOD's inspired Word in the NT tells us in Matt.24:29-30 & Acts 1:11! But if you want to really know FYI it is in Zech.14:4-16 for His 2nd coming since the Jews of Judaism had Him cut off ( crucified ) at His 1st coming in Dan.9:24-25 due to their unbelief! Thus at the END of the still future Dan.9:27 , His feet will touch down upon the Mt. of Olives causing it to split as per Zech.14:4! Both OT & NT complement each other on those Facts! Case closed!
rod.ney you're correct.

GINOLJC, to all.
to all the IGNORANT Jews who are still in darkness, Jesus is Lord, and God. scripture, Matthew 22:41 "While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them," Matthew 22:42 "Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David." Matthew 22:43 "He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying," Matthew 22:44 "The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?" Matthew 22:45 "If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?" Matthew 22:46 "And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions."
Well, apparently Jesus didn't get your message as he says he isn't God nor the Father in John 20:17, and says God isn't flesh and blood in Matthew 16:17.

Give Jesus a call and let us know if he changed his mind. ;)

2. lord.
Wow! You just found this out?

and the Lord Jesus taught John 13:13 "Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am." BINGO, he taught that he is GOD.
No divinity implied otherwise the examples below are God as well.

John 13:14 "If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet."
Well, we do know Jesus will be bowing shortly to the true God on his knees.

here gthe Lord JESUS confirm his deity, not back to PSALMS 110 and finish confirming his deity,
Really? I don't see that.

for the same "Lord" in verse 1 at his, the LORD all cap right is trhe same Lord in verse 5. Psalms 110:5 "The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath."
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel”

so, this should shut the mouth of those whinnying jews who say Jesus didn;t teach that he is God.

You're regurgitating the same junk all over again, sushi 🍣 man.

It's quite laughable your argument. Abraham is called Lord in Genesis 23:11, and Lord, prince, God in Genesis 23:6.

The same can be said of Moses in Numbers 12:1, Exodus 7:1, and David in Zechariah 12:8, 1 Kings 1:2, etc.

Well, apparently Jesus didn't get your message as he says he isn't God nor the Father in John 20:17, and says God isn't flesh and blood in Matthew 16:17.

Give Jesus a call and let us know if he changed his mind
first of all, you got caught on quote of Psalms by the Lord Jesus in Matthew 22:42-45. getting burn smells bad don't it..... :eek: YIKES
once more John 20:17 "Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God."
once again, I'll bookmark this response for future reference. "I ascend to MY, MY, MY, Father and My God.

here the Lord Jesus is simply saying, I ascend to MY "Spirit", which God is. my God is MY..... the possessive pronoun. is ME, the Ordinal First. whenever the Lord Jesus say my Father which art in Heaven, he is saying my Spirit which is heaven, supportive scripture, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." while talking to Nicodemus on EARTH in Flesh as a man, in a G2758 κενόω kenoo, at the same time he, JESUS, was in heaven, the Ordinal First.

oh how Ignorant are U Jewjitzu, no clue of the ECHAD in First/Father/LORD, and Last/Son/Lord. as I said before, training Scripture, attention, this is the captain speaking, all hands-on deck. this is the Lord Jesus speaking.... Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name."

so, Jewjitzu, WHO NAME DID HE WRITE? I'll help U out, "and I will write upon him my new name."

now I'm going to bookmark this post for your IGNORANT REFERENCE.:eek: YIKES!

101G said:
2. lord.

101G said:
and the Lord Jesus taught John 13:13 "Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am." BINGO, he taught that he is GOD.
No divinity implied otherwise the examples below are God as well.

see Above, and below...... :poop: U are busted again...... reproved again, and again.

101G said:

first of all, you got caught on quote of Psalms by the Lord Jesus in Matthew 22:42-45. getting burn smells bad don't it..... :eek: YIKES
This doesn't help you either. Jesus has already said he isn't God.

once more John 20:17 "Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God."
once again, I'll bookmark this response for future reference. "I ascend to MY, MY, MY, Father and My God.

here the Lord Jesus is simply saying, I ascend to MY "Spirit", which God is.
Rotfl...Jesus doesn't mention anything about "my spirit". Why be dishonest about this? ;)

my God is MY..... the possessive pronoun. is ME, the Ordinal First.
There aren't any ordinals here. More falsehood on your part.

whenever the Lord Jesus say my Father which art in Heaven, he is saying my Spirit which is heaven, supportive scripture, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." while talking to Nicodemus on EARTH in Flesh as a man, in a G2758 κενόω kenoo, at the same time he, JESUS, was in heaven, the Ordinal First.
Again, zero ordinals spoken of. We do know that Jesus anticipating going to heaven as he was still waiting to be lifted up in John 3:14, not that he was in heaven now as John 20:17 proves.

oh how Ignorant are U Jewjitzu, no clue of the ECHAD in First/Father/LORD, and Last/Son/Lord.
Rotfl... I'm not the one confused between adjectives and ordinals in Isaiah 41:4. First and last are adjectives, and last is plural. ;)

Echad, is strictly, exclusively one, with respect to God, Eccl 4:9-12.

as I said before, training Scripture, attention, this is the captain speaking, all hands-on deck. this is the Lord Jesus speaking.... Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name."
My God, not I'm God. Do you see the difference?

Isaiah 62
1For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, and for Jerusalem’s sake I will not keep still, until her righteousness shines like a bright light, her salvation like a blazing torch.

2Nations will see your righteousness, and all kings your glory. You will be called by a new name that the mouth of the LORD will bestow.

3You will be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, a royal diadem in the palm of your God.

4No longer will you be called Forsaken, nor your land named Desolate; but you will be called Hephzibah, and your land Beulah; for the LORD will take delight in you, and your land will be His bride.

so, Jewjitzu, WHO NAME DID HE WRITE? I'll help U out, "and I will write upon him my new name."
Rotfl... you tried this before Sherlock. You said it was Yeshua, Aramaic for Yehoshua meaning YH is salvation. YH is short for YHWH, God's name which you avoid. ;)

now I'm going to bookmark this post for your IGNORANT REFERENCE.:eek: YIKES!
Please do. Keep doing your homework.

Pico de Gallo.

Last edited:
Looks like you keep referring to your definitions because you don't know any better? ;)

see Above, and below...... :poop: U are busted again...... reproved again, and again.
Just because you like chocolate pudding doesn't mean it's good for you. ;)

for the same "Lord" in verse 1 at his,
Adoni here in Psalm 110:1. Just like the examples where Moses, David, Abraham, etc., are called the same. No divinity implied.

the LORD all cap right is trhe same Lord in verse 5. Psalms 110:5 "The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath."
Two different usages of adon. If you've bothered reading Psalm 89:8-21, where God is David's strength, you'll see that God is the strength of any human king.

He didn't.

Enjoy your pudding, sushi 🍣 man.

Back