The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Christ the Power and Wisdom of God
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are saved it is the power of God.1 Cor 1:18
Only if He is lifted in you, until then he is still in a grave, but He will come to you as He did in Jesus if you will take that man you worship as a god down from that cross and put the same in your heart he had in his from the father. He will hang on that cross until you take him off it to be made alive in you where you yourself will become that person of Christ who is anointed of God yourself. but that isn't going to happen is it?
To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. 28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. Col 1
Present every man perfect in Christ Jesus? as in teaching you to be the sinner that he was and taught that you are as well, imperfect as a sinner?
I dont remember Jesus every saying that of himself. What I do hear from Jesus is be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, and that my friend does not include sin but righteousness. You have turned the ways of Paul as a sinner into righteousness is all.

If you say you follow the ways of Christ as Paul said he followed Christ as Lord and master and is a sinner, then that makes the one you say is lord over you that you follow the sinner doesnt it?

Do not you follow Paul as the sinner instead of Jesus to be without sin? For you quote Paul for sure and to quote Jesus seems to be very painful for your Pauline religion instead of Christ.

Only if He is lifted in you, until then he is still in a grave,...
Made Alive in Christ
As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, but God made us alive in Christ. Eph 2
You have turned the ways of Paul as a sinner into righteousness is all.
Even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ; Gal 2:16
If you say you follow the ways of Christ as Paul said he followed Christ as Lord and master and is a sinner, then that makes the one you say is lord over you that you follow the sinner doesnt it?
And why not say, “Let us do evil that good may come”?—as we are slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their condemnation is just. Rom 3:8
Do not you follow Paul as the sinner instead of Jesus to be without sin? For you quote Paul for sure and to quote Jesus seems to be very painful for your Pauline religion instead of Christ.
Believers certainly have nothing in common with unbelieving double-talking gnostics.

Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. 2 Cor 6

Made Alive in Christ
As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, but God made us alive in Christ. Eph 2

Even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ; Gal 2:16

And why not say, “Let us do evil that good may come”?—as we are slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their condemnation is just. Rom 3:8

Believers certainly have nothing in common with unbelieving double-talking gnostics.

Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. 2 Cor 6
Excellent post !

Made Alive in Christ
Yes perfect holy pure and without sin. Paul never made it to His perfections did he, he always was the sinner and taught you to follow him in imperfecdtions with the sin he battled with all his life instead of the perfections that God puts in man to be without sin, cannot sin because I am born of God. 1 John 3:9.
Actually one is justified by obedience to do as God says as Jesus obeyed Him. You can say you have all faith but without action to produce the Christ, then it is nothing at all.
As in persecuting Christians that good may come?
Thats for sure for the ways of the Father to be like Him and walk as He walks in His same light and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, is gnostic teachings for those who never has seen God, but when, or if you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.
Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers.
We cant we are as Jesus was in the Father. Unbeliever are sinners instead and get their education from another sinners opinions such as Pauls.

For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness?
In righteousness the law is fulfilled.
And what communion has light with darkness?
Cant have light without the dark.
15 And what accord has Christ with Belial?
Amen as our denominations has noting to do with Christ, only beliefs systems to regulate their gods.
Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?
Believing what is key. Some believe Paul as a sinner. As for myself Jesus has the better way in righteousness.
16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols?
Yes most worship a man as a god, and idol, instead of receiving in them from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3;16.
For you are the temple of the living God. 2 Cor 6
Yep He in me and I in Him are one just as He was in Jesus and Jesus was in Him as one no different at all. see Jesus prayer to his God for you to be as well in John 17.

Excellent post !
It would be for the religious minds who never has met the perfections of the Father to be like Him as Jesus met Him and became like Him in Matt 3:16.

That is the part your excellent post missed. To be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect, walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did with the very same signs following you who followed Jesus no different at all. And when you see Him as He is, if you ever do, ye shall be like Him as well, 1 John 3.

JonHawk said:
Made Alive in Christ

Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkn.. 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. 2 Cor 6
It would be for the religious minds who never has met ...
Christ?

Since they did not know the righteousness of God and sought to establish their own...Rom10:3-4

They stumbled over the stumbling stone. 33 As it is written:
“See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble
and a rock that makes them fall,
and the one who believes in him will never be put to shame.” Rom 9

JonHawk said:
Made Alive in Christ

Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkn.. 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. 2 Cor 6

Christ?

Since they did not know the righteousness of God and sought to establish their own...Rom10:3-4
Just as Paul did.
They stumbled over the stumbling stone. 33 As it is written:
Yes a sinner instead.
“See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble
and a rock that makes them fall,
and the one who believes in him will never be put to shame.” Rom 9
That is why I follow the ways of Jesus instead of another such as you or Paul.

Just as Paul did.

Yes a sinner instead.

That is why I follow the ways of Jesus instead of another such as you or Paul.
If you did then you would believe Jesus teaching that He is still a man with a human body of flesh and bones but you deny Jesus words making Him out to be a liar. He is not a spirit as you teach, that false teaching comes from the spirit of antichrist as per 1 John 4:2-3 and 2 John 1:7.

Luke 24:39
Look at My hands and My feet. It is I Myself. Touch Me and see—for a spirit does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”

hope this helps !!!

If you did then you would believe Jesus teaching that He is still a man with a human body of flesh and bones but you deny Jesus words making Him out to be a liar.
Jesus was a man just as you and I no different at all.
He is not a spirit as you teach,
I dont teach that, Jesus was made of a woman born under the law just as you and I.
that false teaching comes from the spirit of antichrist as per 1 John 4:2-3 and 2 John 1:7.
I agree, anyone who does not believe that Jesus was a man as you and I is antichrist.
Luke 24:39
Look at My hands and My feet. It is I Myself. Touch Me and see—for a spirit does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”
That is what I keep repeating of Jesus, most, as yourself, see a man as a god instead of Spirit. God is a Spirit not a man LOL, Spirit doesnt have flesh and bone as you see a god named Jesus LOL.

The Spirit Who came to that man Jesus, to that man Adam, to that man Abraham, to that man Moses, to that man Jesus in Matt 3:16, to those men of 120 in an upper room is Spirit, not a man, ROFL.

You can read how the Spirit of God moved in all of these men if you will take the time to actually read and see He is a Spirit and man is the temple of Him. You haven't receieved from God His anointing have you to know who He is? Man even Jesus couldn't escape this fact in Matt 3:16 where Gods Spirit came to that man and opens up who He is and all of His heaven in that man.
hope this helps !!!
It helps me understand you dont read the posts and dont have a clue what you are talking about and comment in ignorance making yourself look rather foolish doesnt it?

Jesus was a man just as you and I no different at all.
And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was. John 17:5
The Spirit Who came to that man Jesus, to that man Adam, to that man Abraham, to that man Moses, to that man Jesus in Matt 3:16, to those men of 120 in an upper room is Spirit, not a man, ROFL.

You can read how the Spirit of God moved in all of these men if you will take the time to actually read and see He is a Spirit and man is the temple of Him. You haven't receieved from God His anointing have you to know who He is?
So Paul, who testified that Christ Jesus was the anointed one confirmed by God (1 Cor1:4-7) was a heretic in your book. In contrast, a gnostic genius, claims Jesus was a man, no different from Adam, and was not the mediator of the covenant...And you wonder why anyone would consider your gnostic gibberish a pile of dung.

God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Cor 1:9
May the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it is with believers , 2 and may the Lord shield us from unreasonable and wicked men for not all have faith. 2 Thess 3:1-3

Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 2 Cor 3:16-17

And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was. John 17:5

So Paul, who testified that Christ Jesus was the anointed one confirmed by God (1 Cor1:4-7) was a heretic in your book. In contrast, a gnostic genius, claims Jesus was a man, no different from Adam, and was not the mediator of the covenant...And you wonder why anyone would consider your gnostic gibberish a pile of dung.

God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Cor 1:9
May the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it is with believers , 2 and may the Lord shield us from unreasonable and wicked men for not all have faith. 2 Thess 3:1-3

Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 2 Cor 3:16-17
Amen only God can exist prior to creation hence the Son is the Eternal God who created all things as per Genesis 1, John 1 , Colossians 1 , Hebrews 1 and 1 Corinthians 8:6. Nothing came into existence apart from Him. He shared the exact same Glory together with the Father before creation . John 17:5.

hope this helps !!!

Yes me to.
So Paul, who testified that Christ Jesus was the anointed one confirmed by God (1 Cor1:4-7) was a heretic in your book.
Jim Jones and David Koresh testified that Christ Jesus was anointed one confirmed by God as well didnt they?

Heresy is a matter of what is in man. Jesus was big time heretic in his day want he, they crucified him for that heresy didnt they?
In contrast, a gnostic genius, claims Jesus was a man, no different from Adam, and was not the mediator of the covenant...And you wonder why anyone would consider your gnostic gibberish a pile of dung.
Same wonder why anyone of Jesus day would consider his gnostic gibberish pile of dung. Look how they treated him, in his pile of gibberish dung that you consider of him this day as well.

Jesus may not be your way but his is exactly my way in the Father for we have the same one. You are of another such as Paul the god you worship instead of being like Jesus in the Father as God demands of you to if you are to be of Him instead of one as Paul LOL.
God is faithful to make anyone His son who will obey His as Jesus did and receive the same from Him as Jesus did. You cant even know who God is without Him opening it up to you just as He had to do in Jesus in Matt 3:16. In which you do not believe happened at all.

When one receives from the Lord as Jesus received from Him only then is all of His heaven opens to you as it was opened in Jesus. You just dont believe Jesus that God did open up who He is and all of His heaven in that man is all. And the very reason His ways are gnostic which is the doctrine of Gods Spirit in man. To you His way to be like Him is antichrist.

Yes me to. Jim Jones and David Koresh testified that Christ Jesus was anointed one confirmed by God as well didnt they?
All who have come before me are thieves and robbers... John 10:8
Heresy is a matter of what is in man. Jesus was big time heretic in his day want he, they crucified him for that heresy didnt they?
Nevertheless I say to you, hereafter you shall see Me revealed sitting on the right hand of the power of God, and coming in the clouds of heaven. Matt 26:64
Same wonder why anyone of Jesus day would consider his gnostic gibberish pile of dung.
But avoid gnostic gibberish, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly. Their teaching will spread like gangrene.

All who have come before me are thieves and robbers... John 10:8
yes and you stand before Him this day just as I do, but as for me, I am of Christ as Jesus was of Christ.
Nevertheless I say to you, hereafter you shall see Me revealed sitting on the right hand of the power of God, and coming in the clouds of heaven. Matt 26:64
Amen Rev 3;21, I sit with Him there as well as Jesus did, read it.
But avoid gnostic gibberish, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly. Their teaching will spread like gangrene.
But the ways of God cant be changed. Truth of it all is, you are like Him as He demands of you or you are not.

You know and I know that your perfection is not that of God to be perfect as He is as Jesus was perfected in the Father, you dont follow Jesus in his ways in the Father at all.

It isn't hard to tell by what you say of His ways being something that you dont even know what it is as in gnostic LOL.

yes and you stand before Him this day just as I do, but as for me, I am of Christ as Jesus was of Christ.
Are you displaying your dizzying gnostic intellect again? Jesus is the Christ.
It isn't hard to tell by what you say of His ways being something that you dont even know what it is as in gnostic LOL.
Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. John 17:3

Are you displaying your dizzying gnostic intellect again? Jesus is the Christ.
I know and am honored that I can truthfully repeat what Jesus said you need to be like Him but because His way makes you dizzy you will have to work that out within. Jesus referred to that as rep[entance from self and gain Gods way to be like Him instead of self.

Yourself is that mountain that stands between you and Him.
Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. John 17:3
And know the only true God -- AND -- Jesus Christ, you dont know either one of these. All you know about God or Jesus is what someone else has told you about them LOL. But if you will repent from these and go to Him He will come to you and sup with you and be in you as well, but until then His hands are tied and can do noting at all in you.

He did that in Jesus and in me. See Matt 3:16.

I know and am honored that I can truthfully repeat what Jesus
There's nothing reliable that comes out of your mouth.
said you need to be like Him but because His way makes you dizzy you will have to work that out within. Jesus referred to that as rep[entance from self and gain Gods way to be like Him instead of self. Yourself is that mountain that stands between you and Him.
And know the only true God -- AND -- Jesus Christ, you dont know either one of these.
You're back and forth nonsense doesn't change a believer's standing in Christ. For all the promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. And so through him the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God. Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ, He anointed us has given us the Holy Spirit... 2 Cor 1:20-23

There's nothing reliable that comes out of your mouth.
I know, the same was said of Jesus, he was a blasphemer to the same as well wasn't he, for all I do is repeat what you should be in the Father.
You're back and forth nonsense doesn't change a believer's standing in Christ.
Neither did Jesus, he was back and forth to the same as well. They hated him to.
For all the promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. And so through him the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God. Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ, He anointed us has given us the Holy Spirit... 2 Cor 1:20-23
I do stand firm in Christ just as Jesus did, he was anointed of God to by the same Spirit of God who did anoint us to be as He is, He in me and I in Him are one, so was Jesus one in the Father.

I know, the same was said of Jesus, he was a blasphemer to the same as well wasn't he, for all I do is repeat what you should be in the Father.
“And now what do I have here? My people are carried away for nothing, those who rule them are mockers, And all day long my name is constantly blasphemed." declares the Lord. Isaiah 52:5
You will know that I am the Lord, when I deal with you for the sake of my name and not according to your evil ways and your corrupt deeds, O house of Israel, declares the Lord God. Ezekiel 20:44

O God of our salvation, for the glory of Your name; deliver us and purge away our sins for Your name’s sake. Ps 79:9
My eyes will watch over them for their good, and I will bring them back. I will build them up and not tear them down; I will plant them and not uproot them. 7 I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the Lord. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart. Jeremiah 24:6-7

No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’
because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest,” declares the Lord.
“For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.” Jeremiah 31:33-34

He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. The Lord requires you to do what is right, love mercy, and to walk in communion with God. Micah 6:8

Last edited:
“And now what do I have here? My people are carried away for nothing, those who rule them are mockers, And all day long my name is constantly blasphemed." declares the Lord. Isaiah 52:5
Yes Christ has no part in you for to you his way is gnostic. Think about why his way is gnostic for you for they believe that Gods Spirit is in man and you just do not believe that at all to let this same Spirit be in you who was in Christ Jesus.

Sense you do not believe that is the very reason that you do not believe Jesus that Gods Spirit is in man His temple. Think of why Jesus is gnostic teaching for you. Simple -- You dont believe him.
You will know that I am the Lord, when I deal with you for the sake of my name and not according to your evil ways and your corrupt deeds, O house of Israel, declares the Lord God. Ezekiel 20:44
Amen and when you see Him as He is, if you ever do, ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3
O God of our salvation, for the glory of Your name; deliver us and purge away our sins for Your name’s sake. Ps 79:9
Amen and He did just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16, in Adam, in Abraham, in Moses in 120 and in me.
My eyes will watch over them for their good, and I will bring them back. I will build them up and not tear them down; I will plant them and not uproot them. 7 I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the Lord. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart. Jeremiah 24:6-7
He does indeed and did, kept His promise to me just as He kept His promise to Jesus, Im Sure Jesus read Jeremiah as well dont you? And he receieved from God in Matt 3:16 where God took away the rituals and laws of the temple he once taught in.
No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’
because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest,” declares the Lord.
“For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.” Jeremiah 31:33-34
And He did in us all who has received Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 that you say is gnostic teaching win which it really is. You just do not believe Matt 3:16 happened is all. .
He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. The Lord requires you to do what is right, love mercy, and to walk in communion with God. Micah 6:8
Just as Jesus did after Matt 3:16, he received from God and has communion with Him 24-7 we pray without ceasing, for we cant help it for we have the mind of that is anointed of God, which is Christ in us. I know I know that is gnostic teachings right? And I agree. They teach that God is in man was well as Jesus did.

Actually it is pretty cool that you accuse Jesus of gnosticism, it proves you dont know who he was or what gnostic is.

Back