If Jesus is 'God' because he was called "son of God", "lord" and received prostrations then why not David?

Clearly, God can't die.
who told U that LIE? LISTEN REAL GOOD. Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."
the one who saved us DIED, just as Revelation 1:17 & 18 states. but U IGNORANTLY howler, "His flesh was only the heel of who the Messiah is". Ignorant, don't know JACK nor the beanstalk.

well, the question still stands. How did the God of all things DIE..... now all this vain babbling is over, state HOW "God" died, put up or shut up.

I know, .... :D but U don't.

:ninja:

Since Jesus is God, He has always been God.
well let's see what the SCRIPTURE SAY. now did not God make all things including man? yes, now since you said Jesus has Alway's been God, so it was Jesus who made MAN, correct? scripture, Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." so according to U, Jesus been God all the time.

NOW the MILLION DOLLAR Question, "Did Jesus the Christ, the Lord GOD make Make man at Genesis 1:26, since you said that he is always God.
so, Fred, did Jesus the Christ, the Lord, make man as God, YES or NO? please answer.

can't wait to hear this answer........ :D this bud,,, noi this smile is for U. LOL.

don't worry the same questions. just answer after U get tired of searching ...... :D

:eek: YIKES! ...... (smile).

who told U that LIE? LISTEN REAL GOOD. Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."
the one who saved us DIED, just as Revelation 1:17 & 18 states. but U IGNORANTLY howler, "His flesh was only the heel of who the Messiah is". Ignorant, don't know JACK nor the beanstalk.

well, the question still stands. How did the God of all things DIE..... now all this vain babbling is over, state HOW "God" died, put up or shut up.

Lol! You're feisty!
Isaiah 353Strengthen the limp hands

and steady the feeble knees!a

4Say to those with anxious hearts:

“Be strong, do not fear!

Behold, your God will come with vengeance.

With divine retribution He will come to save you.”

So, now we agree that Christ is God. I'm glad you had it in you to finally agree. And again, as Genesis states:
Genesis3:
The Fate of the Serpent
14So the LORD God said to the serpent: “Because you have done this, cursed are you above all livestock and every beast of the field! On your belly will you go, and dust you will eat, all the days of your life. 15And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed. He will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”

do you honestly think God the Father is speaking of the Messiah's physical heel? If so, then only His heel needed to be hurt. But since this is clearly a metaphor for something concerning the degree of strike the serpent could possibly give God the Son come as Son of Man, it shows that the flesh is what the serpent struck not the spirit. The flesh is simply the heel of who God the Son come as Son of Man is. You have no aha gotcha! moment. If you are going to give yourself high 5's better, make sure you're on point. The funny thing is, now you call Him God when all prior to this you were arguing that He wasn't. So, on that good for you! You come along by leaps and bounds in that. This last attempt at coming at me in comparison to your denying Christ's divinity is just the size of a gnat. I never denied Christ is God you did. I simply said His flesh was but a small portion of who He is in the big picture. God Bless!

I had to post this again. Love it! Nothing in that verse went against what I said. I told you it was His flesh He laid down and too picked back up again by His own power. He did die for us according to the flesh for the sins of the flesh. Satan in no way could kill His divinity is the point. You did feel good for a bit there coming at me. Good for you, because you gained something greater than you may be willing to admit ?

was he both in the OT? yes or NO ....... *smile)..... :D your answer PLEASE.

Cannot wait to hear that answer.....

Yup! Before He would be born of a woman and become a human flesh man to die for our sins, He was, manifesting supernaturally, visiting patriarchs all thru the OT. Heard of Melchizedek?

well let's see what the SCRIPTURE SAY. now did not God make all things including man? yes, now since you said Jesus has Alway's been God, so it was Jesus who made MAN, correct? scripture, Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." so according to U, Jesus been God all the time.

NOW the MILLION DOLLAR Question, "Did Jesus the Christ, the Lord GOD make Make man at Genesis 1:26, since you said that he is always God.
so, Fred, did Jesus the Christ, the Lord, make man as God, YES or NO? please answer.

can't wait to hear this answer........ :D this bud,,, noi this smile is for U. LOL.

Yup! And Enoch saw One like unto a Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power when he was taken up. Good to see you notice the plurality of discussion taking place there in Genesis pointing to the One Triune God.-"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness"
Since angels were not responsible for Creating Man or anything but too were created, it is clear the God head is Triune and functions as one. I Call that the great Me, Myself and I. Afterwhich, you will notice the writer concludes with the singular Genesis 1:27 27So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

We have their Triune Oneness in a living type metaphor or reverb- The Heart, soul, and mind. The Holy Trinity, unlike our allegory components, are always in Harmony. They are to bring harmony to the temple. That is why it is said :

Mark 12:30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and …

And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment.
All your strength is the unity of all the three components.

It is called the Oneness of Plurality. Three parts of one God, like a three-leaf clover, three parts are one and the same in function. Or bet yet the Great Heart, Soul and Mind" Hear O'Israel, the Lord 1. thy God 2, the Lord is One 3. Three affirmations are present in the statement. this affirms the Triune Oneness of God.

If you are like everyone on the planet, you know the heart and mind can war against one another in decision making and both can war against the spirit. With devotion to spiritual matters, those matters of Christ, we reach interior peace once fully grown in Christ. The Father's name is written upon the mind because Christ reigns over the heart and the Holy Spirit dwells in the soul. That is called Zion when you reach the pinnacle of the faith on earth. And no not that pseudo zionism which thinks itself holy when it rejects Christ. That is for another discussion. Anyways, we become living arks like His mother, in the minor sense. A Mother Church because we carry, care, protect the faith and provide for others nourishing truth into the world like Mary did for Christ.

to all the above .... vain babbling, if U want to do that, that's what Facebook and twitter are for..... NEXT.

Ok what's next ninjaaaa....Clearly, you haven't met a ninja with the armor of faith deflecting all your blows, dull swords and low-ranking ninja star of remphan peeping as some star of David, which does not exist in scripture. David had no star but your god does. Say the name Yeshua! God stepped in on man and sin like who's the Man! Booyah! Lol! Came down and got into a fight with a graveyard to save those who cry Abba Father- 6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given, and the government will be upon His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. You're not the only one who likes to have fun except my rejoicing is ? because all glory goes to Mashiach God Yeshua! He who sees the Son sees the Father!

Except that there are no observant Hebrews or Jews who would ever claim that the messiah must be God. There are no scriptures that claim Jesus was God. Paul, openly distinguishes God from Christ in 1 Corinthians 8:6
Paul distinguishes The Father from The Son.
And many Scriptures claim Christ is God.

Fred said,
Function.

well, let's see, take your time and read this, I have made it as short as I can get it

“The Father is Greater than I”

Study Scripture: John 14:28 "Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I".

this verse has been taken out of context for way to long, and grossly misunderstood. as the word say, in all thy getting get understanding. the word, "GREATER", here in this verse is not the word GREAT, but "GREATER", it's an Adjective, as used here, and not an Adverb, this is very important. the word GREATER is the Greek word G3187 meizon (meid'-zone) adj.
1. larger (specially, in age)
{literally or figuratively}
[irregular comparative of G3173]
KJV: elder, greater(-est), more Root(s): G3173

Dictionary.com as an Adjective, (of a city) considered with the inclusion of the outer suburbs: Greater London. here, here the definitions are indicating quantity, (MORE), instead of quality, (SUPERIOR).

quantity: "an exact or specified amount or measure". look at these capitalize words above real good, and lets get an understanding.

What did Jesus mean, "The Father is Greater than I",​
Greater: G3187 meizon (meid'-zone), indicate quality, or quantity. in the book of Romans 12:3 it states, "For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith". this verse gives us the understanding of quantity, and quality. every man is the same, (quality), no man is superior to another, so there's no rank. also, as with MALES and FEMALES in the kingdom of GOD. the same Spirit is in every man/female. and every man/female is given the same amount or the same quantity of Faith. so likewise, as the same Spirit that manifest in that fleshly body, the nature of the Spirit did not change in quality, only the quantity is limited to that one body, other words his Omni attributes was limited. let’s look at this in John the 14th. chapter. here, the Lord Jesus is speaking of the work of salvation. as the Spirit was in Christ, (the flesh), the man, he was limited, by that fleshly body with BLOOD, because of his G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō'). while in Flesh. understand, the Lord Jesus didn't go into all the world while he was here on earth in flesh and blood. he was limited in his work of salvation, because of that body he was in. but to see this clearly, watch the WORKS and how it is used. John 14:12 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father". see that word "greater" here in verse 12. it is the same word, "greater", Jesus uses in verse 28. wait a minute, is Jesus saying that men who believe is GREATER than him in power, (quality), as we been led IGNORANTLY to assume as to what greater means? NO. so what is the Lord Jesus really saying, as I have said, GREATER, have several meaning, depending on how you used it in context, or out of context, as many have done. but let the bible explain itself and reveal the TRUTH.

In context the meaning, greater as in quantity, and not in quality. greater used as an adjective, it means, "more" as in more believers to do the SAME quality of work, because it is the Lord who do the work. so now the work he is doing will be a greater number, as in them/us doing the same quality of work he was doing as an individual. more, or greater in quantity, not in quality, because he said, John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works, (there it is), than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father". so we who believe will do the SAME works, but now we have millions of Jesus/Christians doing the same quality of works at the same time because he go to this “Spirit/Father. and in Spirit/the Holy Spirit he empowers all believers with “gifts”. so greater here means more. let’s look at the answer to this millions of Jesus at work, for we’re co-worker with him. listen, John 14:14 "If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it". see it, those who ask in his name, why because he a believer, and if you're a believer, then born again, and being born again, you have the Spirit, and the Spirit/JESUS dwells in you, (THIS IS WHY HE GOES TO THE FATHER). this work is only for born again believers. because the scripture states, "ask, and it shall be given unto you", but there is a way to ask, because Jesus said "If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you". see anyone can ask, but if Jesus/the Spirit/God abide in you then ask, and it will be done, (and he's not talking about prayer either). that's why baptism is so important. because baptism, "KILLS", meaning stone DEAD, the sinful NATURE. hence one die to the sinful nature only ONCE, that means the Holy Spirit can come and live in us, and reside/abide in us forever. for you are born of God and his seed remain in you.

so we can clearly see it is the quantity, that is GREATER, not quality, for it is the same, the same, listen, the same Spirit who worketh. now the quality is supportive by definition. G243 allos, and G2087 hetero verify this. Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort;" heteros expresses a qualitative difference and denotes "another of a different sort." as our Lord is in the SAME SORT, meaning class as God, SPIRIT, he is not “quality” different, only “quantity”, hence the “numerical difference” of G243 allos.

The conclusion on GREATER, it’s either “quality”, or “quantity”. the Scripture is true, John 14:12 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father". why GREATER? in quality, no servant is above his MASTER, listen, Matthew 10:24 "The disciple is not above [his] master, nor the servant above his lord”. that killed that SUPERIOR ERROR. he goes to the Father, or the heavens, he is glorified, (Spirit), listen. "Acts 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, (in power, Spirit), and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear". what did Jesus say to his disciples on departure? Acts 1:8 "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth". he's no longer on EARTH, in a frail fleshly body, Father or Heavenly Father, means no limitation. now that glorified body is limitless. appearing and disappearing at will. walking thru walls with doors shut. scripture, John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was". notice what Jesus said, "glorify

thou me with thine own self", and Jesus said don't use no one else, only (spirit). no longer will that flesh be, in corruption, nor in weakness. (see and read 1 Corinthian 15:35-50), but in POWER. "All Power". in heaven and EARTH. Amen. that GLORY, before the World was, all Spirit, then no body (flesh and bones), now Spirit with a body, (for a Spirit have not flesh and bones as I have), but without blood, The Holy Spirit, see Revelation 1:10-20, this is the one who died, the First, (GOD in Flesh), the beginning of the New Creation, (John 1:1). and the Last, (GOD in Glorified Flesh). praise God. the First New Man, and the last or end to the old man. so Greater here is in quantity. Amen.
The Father did NOT become a MAN.
Case closed.

It took a long time for you to ask such an easy question. Next time, just ask it without all your ridiculous commentary.

Yes.

Fred said:
Since Jesus is God, He has always been God.

NOW the MILLION DOLLAR Question, "Did Jesus the Christ, the Lord GOD make Make man at Genesis 1:26, since you said that he is always God. so, Fred, did Jesus the Christ, the Lord, make man as God, YES or NO? please answer.
let's see what the Lord Jesus say about this, and U do agree that the Lord Jesus cannot LIE .... right. LISTEN and LEARN, Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?"
Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," and was it not God who made man male and female, and the Lord Jesus the Christ said, "he" is meaning GOD.

because our brother Mark tell us who this he is that made man male and female in the beginning, Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female." So, the HE in Matthews 19:4 is God. And the Lord Jesus the Christ did not said …. “I” made man, male and female in the beginning. but he said, "HE" made man male and female in the beginning.

but did you not say, "Since Jesus is God, He has always been God." well U better read Matthews 19:4 again,,,,,, LOL, LOL, LOL, :ROFLMAO: the Lord Jesus God reproved U.

Now we will show how IGNORANT u are.... the answer is in this post ...... :eek: YIKES!,

:ninja: .... the Lord Jesus got U in the rear ..... lol.

NOW the MILLION DOLLAR Question, "Did Jesus the Christ, the Lord GOD make Make man at Genesis 1:26, since you said that he is always God. so, Fred, did Jesus the Christ, the Lord, make man as God, YES or NO? please answer.

let's see what the Lord Jesus say about this, and U do agree that the Lord Jesus cannot LIE .... right. LISTEN and LEARN, Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?"
Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," and was it not God who made man male and female, and the Lord Jesus the Christ said, "he" is meaning GOD.

because our brother Mark tell us who this he is that made man male and female in the beginning, Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female." So, the HE in Matthews 19:4 is God. And the Lord Jesus the Christ did not said …. “I” made man, male and female in the beginning. but he said, "HE" made man male and female in the beginning.

but did you not say, "Since Jesus is God, He has always been God." well U better read Matthews 19:4 again,,,,,, LOL, LOL, LOL, :ROFLMAO: the Lord Jesus God reproved U.

Now we will show how IGNORANT u are.... the answer is in this post ...... :eek: YIKES!,

:ninja: .... the Lord Jesus got U in the rear ..... lol.

too long
too long of a mess

Ok what's next ninjaaaa....Clearly, you haven't met a ninja with the armor of faith deflecting all your blows, dull swords and low-ranking ninja star of remphan peeping as some star of David, which does not exist in scripture
well since U asked..... :geek: is the person in John 1:3 is the same one person in Isaiah 44:24 who MADE ALL THINGS? yes or no....

Back