Beliefs?

JonHawk said:
That's because in your gnostic mind you can sidestep the cross of Christ, (Col 1:19-24)
the intercessory work of Christ (Heb 5:5-6) and create your own god.

Now all who believed were together, and had all things in common, Acts 2:44

Why bother with your empty implications?
Since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, Heb 12:1-2

Of course you do, but outside of Christ you're dead in transgressions, which means you don't have access to His Spirit.

But we have renounced the hidden things of shame, handling the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor4

And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. Rom 8:9
That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God; but the children of the promise; Rom 9:8
Yes' if you do not have Gods Spirit as Jesus receieved from Him in Matt 3:16 to be anointed of Him, which is who Christ is, Gods anointed, then you defiantly are none of His for sure.

What do you mean by "And none of them see their own problem."
If one is not of the Father as Jesus was of the Father then how can they see if they do not have the mind of the Father?

Read Matt 3:16. Jesus couldn't know God at all until God came to Him personally and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man. If these has not receieved from God that what Jesus did then there is no way they can see their errors. What they do see is the laws man has made to regulate their beliefs for a god.

Until Matt 3:16 Jesus was just as these and taught those laws in the temple even from a young age but the moment Jesus saw God for who He really is and opened Himself up in Jesus, those of those temples he once taught in are the very pones who had him crucified for blaspheme.

The promise of God is when you see Him as He really is, God actually manifest Himself for who He is as He opens Himself up in Jesus, the ye shall be like Him as well, 1 John 3.

And in that who say they cant be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, Matt 5:48, as Jesus commands of us all, they don't think they have a problem do they?

JonHawk said:
That's because in your gnostic mind you can sidestep the cross of Christ, (Col 1:19-24)

Since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, Heb 12:1-2

Of course you do, but outside of Christ you're dead in transgressions, which means you don't have access to His Spirit.

But we have renounced the hidden things of shame, handling the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor4

And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. Rom 8:9
That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God; but the children of the promise; Rom 9:8
Yes' if you do not have Gods Spirit as Jesus receieved from Him in Matt 3:16 to be anointed of Him, which is who Christ is, Gods anointed, then you defiantly are none of His for sure.
Warnings Against Denying the Son
They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.
But you have an anointing from Christ Jesus, the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 1 John 2

JonHawk said:
No one sidesteps the Cross least you do not receieve the One in you who rose from it to be like Him to have His gnostic mind as you call Him. .
You have indeed!
And so do we all today who has receieved from God that what these did to be like Him.
Ask yourself that, why bother with Jesus at all if you have no intent in following him in his way to the Father in being like him in the Father?
If Jesus was the author and finisher of Pauls faith he would have been like him instead of the sinner he said he was.
Outside of Christ you are of some religious mind, denomination, instead.

But sense I do have the Christ as my mind that is anointed of God by His Spirit, I am like Him, not like you nor Paul.
And Gods way to be like Him and in His same image as Jesus became in Matt 3:16, born again of God is who we become no different at all, but you are quite different for sure.
Uf ice dies not have the mind of Christ, Spirit, then you cant know who Christ is at all, not even Jesus could have known Gods anointing, Christ, least it was opened to him by God Himself.
Yes they are like Paul as a sinner instead of righteous.
Warnings Against Denying the Son
And you defiantly deny the one to be one yourself.
They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us.
Nor does anyone who has from God that what Jesus had from Him.
For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.
The good news is -- I went from following Paul as you do, to following Jesus in His ways of the Father that I be like Him instead of you or Paul.
But you have an anointing from Christ Jesus, the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 1 John 2
Cant know the truth without receieveg from God the same truths He opens in Jesus in Matt 3:16, he didnt know God nor His heaven either, you can read it, you just dont believe it.

Do you know why you never quote Jesus in this things such as Matt 3:16? Think about if that is possible, but I have my doubts that you can.

JonHawk said:

According to Paul there are two Gods as reflection of natures of minds mentioned in 1 Cor 2 - soul (natural) mind and spiritual mind. Try to comment on it? Really, it is not two Gods but two human reflections oo One God.
The same in Matt 13, some given to know (gnōnai) and some not , i.e. Christ Jesus leaves a big portion of humanity to guess work (13"This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand."). This is DOCUMENTED in NT while you ignorantly deny this information listen to deception instead of following
Heb 5 and 6 suggestion by "Gnostic Paul".

Do you know why you never quote Jesus in this things such as Matt 3:16? Think about if that is possible, but I have my doubts that you can.
You can't help being full doubts since the blessing is granted through faith in Christ.
The same in Matt 13, some given to know (gnōnai) and some not , i.e. Christ Jesus leaves a big portion of humanity to guess work ...
Case in point.

John’s baptism was a baptism of repentance. He told the people to believe in the one coming after him, that is, in Jesus.
But wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. 5 For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.” Acts 1
God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it. 33 Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear. Acts 2

You can't help being full doubts since the blessing is granted through faith in Christ.
Actually you have severe doubt that you can receive from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 as God demands of you if you are to be of Him as Jesus was of Him and perfect even as God in heaven is perfect ... LOL.
Case in point.
Yes if you are not like Him as Jesus was like Him then it is all guess work for you, and obvious you are like Paul instead of Jesus and the reason you only guess at what it it to be perfect as God is perfect, and guess at what it is to have the mind, Spirit, of the father and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did and it has to be guess work for you what it is to have the same signs follow you who followed Jesus.

That is very clear that you only guess things about Him because you never ask of God to put in you that what He did in Jesus have you, for had you He will come to you and give to you the same as He did Jesus in Matt 3:16, up until that time Jesus was only guessing abo0ut the Father as you are doing. Only when He receieved from God Himself in Matt 3:16 did the guessing stop. But you fall short of asking God to do the same in you.

You know very well that you cant be like Him because of Paul and sin has your really really confused.
John’s baptism was a baptism of repentance. He told the people to believe in the one coming after him, that is, in Jesus.
He told Jesus there is One coming after him that he couldn't give Jesus, and it was true, Only God Himself can put you in His shoes.
But wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. 5 For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.” Acts 1
Waiting isn't going to reveal anything of God, people have been waiting for God to come for 6000 years LOL. All you have to do is ask God to come to you as He came to Jesus. But you are not going to ask of God, you are to busy dictating your will for Him.

You really should consider Jesus inHis ways to the Father instead of Paul in his ways for sin.
God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it. 33 Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear. Acts 2
He isn't raise too life at all, Are not you waiting for Jesus to come to life, come out of that grave that you hold him in?

Gods promise to you is if you will let Him who is at your door knocking this day, He will come to you this day and sup with you and be in you and open up everything in you that He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.

That isn't going to happen is it? And you dont even know why!

Actually you have severe doubt that you can receive from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 as God demands of you if you are to be of Him as Jesus was of Him and perfect even as God in heaven is perfect ... LOL.
That's very profound coming from a severely lame gnostic who thinks that everything out of his mouth is amusing.
You know very well that you cant be like Him because of Paul and sin has your really really confused.

He isn't raise too life at all, Are not you waiting for Jesus to come to life, come out of that grave that you hold him in?
And the spirits of prophets are not subject to blind gnostics.

For God is not a God of confusion but of peace—as in all the congregations of the Lord’s people. 1 Cor 14:33
therefore, having been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace Rom 5

That's very profound coming from a severely lame gnostic who thinks that everything out of his mouth is amusing.
yes just as Jesus di for all I do is repeat him for who you b should be in the Father.
And the spirits of prophets are not subject to blind gnostics.
Nor those who has not receieved from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where God will open the same to you as well as He did in Jesus. You are just in rebellion to Him as a Little child in learning.

For God is not a God of confusion but of peace—as in all the congregations of the Lord’s people. 1 Cor 14:33
That is why He came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and straightened him out on the truths. Read it. You should listen to Jesus instead of Paul and these others who has you duped into their lair.
therefore, having been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace Rom 5
What happened to the ways of Jesus? Be perfect as God in heaven is perfect. Be one in the father as he was one in Him in John 17? What happened to in that day ye shall ask me nothing but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you.

Ask yourself why you have to go to Paul, let alone what Jesus said, why you cant go to the Father for yourself as Jesus said you would IF, IF, IF and desire another god as Paul instead? What has Paul got over you that the God of Heaven and the God of Jesus, that God Himself is mute for you?

You never have heard His voice as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 have you? Why?

Ask yourself why you have to go to Paul,
For starters, Paul testifies of our resurrected Lord Jesus Christ whereas, you blab about getting some strange spirit at the tree of knowledge and claim that your jesus is a man no different from you.
What happened to the ways of Jesus?
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:14
Be perfect as God in heaven is perfect. Be one in the father as he was one in Him in John 17?
For in Christ dwells the fullness of Deity and because you belong to Christ you are completely restored; Col 2
You never have heard His voice ...
But you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep hear my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.” John 10

Actually I have the faith of Christ. Doubt would not to be like Him.
Case in point.

Jesus is God, second Person of the Holy Trinity.
Your god is -- but the God Jesus obeyed and received from Him where God opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man is my God as well as it was Jesus God for He did the very same in me that He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16. You are supposed to be born again of God as well as Jesus was in Matt 3:16.

You cant know who God is at all just as Jesus couldn't know Him without Him coming to you and manifest Himself in you as He did in Jesus. He did the same in Adam, Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, 120 and in me no different at all from that what He opens to Jesus and all of the by His Spirit.

Who do you suppose Jesus obeyed and prayed to and said sent him to lead you to his God? His God is unsullied. Yours is flesh, a man instead of Spirit that God is, which is Love. Love is all that God is, He is a Spirit, God is Love and man is the temple of Him and Jesus became His temple as well as these others did in Matt 3:16.

You are not born of God to know Him are you, that is why you have three gods instead of the One who sent Jesus to lead you to Him.

Actually I have the faith of Christ. Doubt would not to be like Him.
And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, ...For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and love for God's holy people, I always give thanks; Eph 1:13-16

Last edited:
Attaboy.
And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, ...For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus; Eph 1:13-15
Actually I became like Him when He came to me and opens up to me All of His heaven and who He is just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16. Paul never head His message or he wouldn't have been the sinner he battled with all his life. You battle with sin as well for you follow the sinner instead of Saint Jesus.

Attaboy.
And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, ...For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and love for God's holy people, I always give thanks; Eph 1:13-16
Actually I became like Him when He came to me and opens up to me All of His heaven and who He is just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16. Paul never head His message or he wouldn't have been the sinner he battled with all his life. You battle with sin as well for you follow the sinner instead of Saint Jesus.
Actually you're too caught up drinking your gnostic kool-aid to realize we're made acceptable to God, and granted eternal life as a gift by His grace, through the redemption [the atonement for our sin] which is provided in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God displayed openly [before the world] as a [life-giving] sacrifice of atonement and reconciliation by His blood to be received through faith. Rom 3

Actually you're too caught up drinking your gnostic kool-aid to realize we're made acceptable to God, and granted eternal life as a gift by His grace, through the redemption [the atonement for our sin] which is provided in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God displayed openly [before the world] as a [life-giving] sacrifice of atonement and reconciliation by His blood to be received through faith. Rom 3
Yes I agree just as busy as Jesus was trying to feed you that same cool aid. Jesus received atonement in Matt 3:16. Brough out of that temple for Eden and back to the ways of God. You can read how that happened in Matt 3:16.

You are not acceptable to God at all least you have received from Him the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. Not even Jesus was acceptable to God or Matt 3:16 never would have been necessary to change that man into Gods same image as we all are changed who receives from God His same mind. Even Adam became like Him just as Jesus did to know this difference.

JonHawk said:
Yes I agree just as busy as Jesus was trying to feed you that same cool aid.
Because of the blood of my covenant I will release them from waterless cisterns. (Zech 9:11)
I will provide atonement for My people. Deut 32:43

JonHawk said:

Because of the blood of my covenant I will release them from waterless cisterns. (Zech 9:11)
Atonement is made the moment that you receieve from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16, there is no other way to be atoned for your sin.

You sure dont know much about how God works in man. You should try some of His cool aid, works good but seems to be bitter for you.

JonHawk said:

Atonement is made the moment that you receieve from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16, there is no other way to be atoned for your sin.
For God has delivered us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. 15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: Col 1
You sure dont know much about how God works in man.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace; Heb 13:8-9
You should try some of His cool aid, works good but seems to be bitter for you.
That kool-aid you're drinking is definitely spiked, you're stumbling all over the place.

But the way of the wicked is like deep darkness; they do not know what makes them stumble. Prov 4:18-19

Back