Beliefs?

21"For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not know God through wisdom, it pleased God through the folly of what we preach to save those who believe."
2"For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified"
Those who do not understand difference in "knowledge" remain ignorant of what Paul says...and deny scripture.

Last edited:
Because of the blood of my covenant I will release them from waterless cisterns. (Zech 9:11)
I will provide atonement for My people. Deut 32:43

For God has delivered us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. 15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: Col 1
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace; Heb 13:8-9
21"For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not know God through wisdom, it pleased God through the folly of what we preach to save those who believe."

2"For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified"

Those who do not understand difference in "knowledge" remain ignorant of what Paul says...and deny scripture.
His “gifts to men” were given until we are all joined together in the same faith and in the same knowledge about the Son of God.

This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk as the rest of the Gentiles walk, in the futility of their mind, having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart; Eph 4

His “gifts to men” were given until we are all joined together in the same faith and in the same knowledge about the Son of God.

This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk as the rest of the Gentiles walk, in the futility of their mind, having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart; Eph 4
1"Therefore let us leave the elementary doctrine of Christ and go on to maturity..."

JonHawk said:
Because of the blood of my covenant I will release them from waterless cisterns. (Zech 9:11)

For God has delivered us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. 15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: Col 1
Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace; Heb 13:8-9
Baltic said:

1"Therefore let us leave the elementary doctrine of Christ and go on to maturity..."
However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, 8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 1 Cor 2:5-8

JonHawk said:

Baltic said:

Baltic said:
However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. .... 1 Cor 2:5-8
7"If you had known me, you would have known my Father also."

In other words, you go through gnosis process to become aware of my Father.
In other words, No one who denies the Son has the Father; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father as well. 1 John 2:23

JonHawk said:

Actually you're too caught up drinking your gnostic kool-aid to realize we're made acceptable to God, and granted eternal life as a gift by His grace, through the redemption [the atonement for our sin] which is provided in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God displayed openly [before the world] as a [life-giving] sacrifice of atonement and reconciliation by His blood to be received through faith. Rom 3
Well at least it is red as blood. Take and eat ye all of it, try his drink sometime and see how you come out. But you won't because if you did you would be like the Father as Jesus was like Him.
May I ask why you hate the ways of Jesus so much that you would mock him with those snide remarks that you make of him? You stoop so low as to make pun of him.
Only if you have met the son -- AND THE FATHER
Uhhh no Jesus is no longer with us. he is not the same at all. But Christ is the same for Christ always has been in man man anointed of God, Adam was the first to receieve Gods anointing and became like Him, Jesus didnt come along for another 4000 years and was here for only a short 33 years, co no his is not the same at all, but his Spirit of God never changes and always been in man.

BTW Jesus changed dramatically ion Matt 3:16. SO do we all who is born of Go9d, born again as Jesus was in Matt 3:16. you just dont know what that change was is all from lack in you have the same change.
And yours certainly is strange to the Father for sure, for Paul is your way not Jesus at all.
That kool-aid you're drinking is definitely spiked, you're stumbling all over the place.
Yes spiked by the fingers of God Himself. He makes me very happy.
But the way of the wicked is like deep darkness; they do not know what makes them stumble. Prov 4:18-19
Yes those who are sinners are in deep darkness, Paul never gave up his sin to be in the light however. And you, the sinner, as Paul teaches you to be -- right?

As for me I am the righteousness of God for He in me and I in Him are one. Something you really should consider of yourself if you are to be of Christ as Jesus was fo Christ.

Had you known Jesus you would know the Father of him, but obviously you dont for to you Jesus words are gnostic, in which they really are but you see his ways as evil. That is why you call his ways gnostic, you went no part of God being in you as He was in Jesus as gnostic teaching is. Jesus said the same thing, be one in the Father with He in you and you inHim as one as Jesus was one in Him, which really is gnostic teachings.

You should study the gnostics, they were around before Christianity was established by Constantine and had the same truths as Jesus received from God in Matt 3:16, Jesus believed God resides in man as well, didnt he? But I do agree with you that Jesus was gnostic for sure.

Last edited:

However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. .... 1 Cor 2:5-8

In other words, No one who denies the Son has the Father; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father as well. 1 John 2:23
Paul is very coherent. Uses very exact terminology. He lays down concepts for natual/soul and spiritual people. Jesus states the same as far as " knowledge" application concerns. "Born again" stream do not get it.

Only if you have met the son -- AND THE FATHER
Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 2 John 1:9
As for me I am the righteousness of God for He in me and I in Him are one. Something you really should consider of yourself if you are to be of Christ as Jesus was fo Christ.
But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says...

To the Son He says:
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. Heb 1

And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world. 1 John 4:14

Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 2 John 1:9
Yes and either you are like Him as Jesus was or you are not.

To the Son He says:
Yes and I am His son, you are supposed to be as well but because his ways is gnostic, He cant help you at all.
And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world. 1 John 4:14
I dont think you have seen Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, as Adam did and became like Him, and Abraham, Moses and Jesus in Matt 3:16 and 120, and in me. And we can save anyone just as Jesus could if you will follow us to the same place in the Father Jesus leads people to the One who does the saving, and His salvation is the very day you see Him as He is and becme like Him. 1 John 3.

JonHawk said:
As you see, the truth is in Jesus and in you, ·because ... the true light is already shining. 1 John 2:8
That is what I keep trying to get over to you that you call gnostic.
If you preached sonship through Jesus Christ you would be in agreement with Paul, but that isn't what you teach at all.
You reject Jesus and pretend to have access to God through some strange spirit and pretend to be enlightened.

Therefore it is no wonder if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works. 2 Cor 11:15

Last edited:
JonHawk said:

To the Son He says:
JonHawk said:
I dont think you have seen Him as Jesus did ...
Your mind is completely corrupted from the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

When they saw Jesus, they worshiped him; but some doubted. Matt 28:17
But to those who are corrupted and unbelieving even their mind and conscience are defiled.

Last edited:
Your mind is completely corrupted from the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
So was Jesus to the same, he was a blasphemer to the same.
When they saw Jesus, they worshiped him; but some doubted. Matt 28:17
What you dont know about Jesus from ignorance in having from God that what he did you cant comprehend that Jesus never ever spoke of himself but only of God who sent him. You reject Jesus teachings of the Father in every way, for you have made a substitute god out of him instead of receieveg the one Jesus spoke of and for, just as Im trying to tell you the same thing Jesus is trying to tell you, he never spoke of himself. All heaven and earth is Gods, all man can do is live it. That is. all Jesus could do was live it.

John 12:49 KJV: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

You dont believe a word Jesus just said to you.
But to those who are corrupted and unbelieving even their mind and conscience are defiled.
It is indeed for Jesus has no instruction for you for you are to busy instructing him your ways instead.

You reject Jesus teachings of the Father in every way, for you have made a substitute god out of him ...

John 12:49 KJV: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

You dont believe a word Jesus just said to you. It is indeed for Jesus has no instruction for you
John 12:50 And I know that His commandment is eternal life.

And we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father was revealed to us; 1 John 1:2

But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name. John 20:31

But seem you dont know that?
And we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father was revealed to us; 1 John 1:2
That is what I keep trying to tell you that you say is gnostic.
But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name. John 20:31
I did receive the same life of God in me that Jesus did in Matt 3:16. Something you are not considering in yourself.

But seem you dont know that? That is what I keep trying to tell you that you say is gnostic.
I'll post it again since you've become absent-minded. And it's based on faith not gnosticism.
This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 1 John 4:13-15
I did receive the same life of God in me that Jesus did in Matt 3:16. Something you are not considering in yourself.
And this spirit that you acknowledged receiving directly from god, who is not Jesus, granted you eternal life?
Because, I'm not sure I've ever heard you witness that you were saved, but you do make a whole lot of noise boasting on the gospel of me,
sharing how perfectly delusional you think you are.

Last edited:

It is not what Paul and Jesus say. They used exact terms for Greek "to know", i.e. gain personal experience of Father the you know the Father and Me. Gnosis is personal experience, " face to face". Jesus and Paul advocate Gnosis (sad limitation of English vs Greek) as personal experience of God.

JonHawk said:
...In other words, No one who denies the Son has the Father; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father as well. 1 John 2:23
It is not what Paul and Jesus say. They used exact terms for Greek "to know", i.e. gain personal experience of Father the you know the Father and Me. Gnosis is personal experience, " face to face". Jesus and Paul advocate Gnosis (sad limitation of English vs Greek) as personal experience of God.
"It's not what Paul and Jesus say." Now you took it up a notch and outdid captain delusion, GM.

Paul advocated " face to face" with Jesus:
"That the Messiah must suffer and be the first one to rise from death, to announce the light of salvation to the Jews and to the Gentiles.” Acts 6:23

Some brethren even sing about it:

Face to face with Christ, my Savior,
When with rapture I behold him,
Jesus Christ who died for me

Giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of the light of His Son.
Col 1:12-15

Last edited:
Back