Defending Christianity From Judaism

In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: 2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season...for some will not tolerate sound doctrine...2 Tim 4:1-3
Some won't for sure, for sound doctrine is the one Jesus said you should have in you as he had in himself from God. Anything less than being like Him and perfect as He id perfect is send doctrine to anyone who has a different doctrine from that of Christ to be like Him and Gods anointed.
There is only one gospel; The gospel of Jesus Christ, 4 who saves us from the wicked present corrupt age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5 to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen. Gal 1
LOL you really cant see Jesus can save if you will follow him to the One who does the saving,, according to the will of God, not the will of Jesus but God Himself as Jesus obeyed and receieved from Him. See Matt 3:`16, that is when God doctrine was opened to Jim, and the same happens in all who to obeyed and receieve that what Jesus di from Gof.

You cant know God at all least He come to you, not even Jesus could know Him without Him coming.
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4
All who has receieved from God that same opening of who He is and and His heaven in them that what was hidden is no longer hidden for we receieve His same mind, Spirit, and walk as He walks in it just as Jesus did no different at all.

You are different from Jesus aren't you?

Some won't for sure, for sound doctrine is the one Jesus said you should have in you as he had in himself from God.
Sound doctrine is the good news of salvation, through Christ Jesus.
We are His witnesses to the people. 32 And we declare to you glad tidings—that promise which was made to the fathers. 33 God has fulfilled this for us their children, in that He has raised up Jesus. As it is also written in the second Psalm:
‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.’ Acts 13
JonHawk said:
There is only one gospel; The gospel of Jesus Christ, 4 who saves us from the wicked present corrupt age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5 to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen. Gal 1
LOL you really cant see Jesus can save if you will follow him to the One who does the saving,,
You cant know God at all least He come to you, not even Jesus could know Him without Him coming.
Now that faith has come we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:
All who has receieved from God receieve His same mind, Spirit,
"It is written in the prophets,
‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me." John 6:45

After he has suffered, He will see the light of life [In him was life]
by his knowledge my righteous Servant [Jesus Christ] will justify many, and he will bear their iniquities. Isaiah 53:11
Since Jesus is a servant then he is not God
He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. John 1
Since Jesus was with God then he is not God.
Thank you for proving Jesus is not God

JonHawk said:
He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. John 1
JonHawk said:
by his knowledge my righteous Servant [Jesus Christ] will justify many, and he will bear their iniquities. Isaiah 53:11
Every prophet, from Samuel through all of his successors, agreed. You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying to Abraham, ‘And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’ 26 To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities.” Acts 3
Since Jesus was with God then he is not God. Thank you for proving Jesus is not God
Reading in context wouldn't hurt.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

Sound doctrine is the good news of salvation, through Christ Jesus.
Nope by God Spirit, Jesus cant save you at all least you repent from your ways and follow him to the One who does the saving, for He will make you exactly as Himself just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 that you dont believe He did at all LOL.

We are His witnesses to the people. 32 And we declare to you glad tidings—that promise which was made to the fathers. 33 God has fulfilled this for us their children, in that He has raised up Jesus.
We who has from God the same a Jesus did from Him are witness to the world for we walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following. The witness is by doing, not by lip service that is common among you. You dont do it as Jesus did you only talk against doing as he did in the Father.
As it is also written in the second Psalm:
‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.’ Acts 13
I was begotten of God many years ago.
Now that faith has come we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:
If faith has come then you are exactly like Jesus was and have His same faith to perform that what God puts in ma who are His anointed ones.
"It is written in the prophets,
‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me." John 6:45
Exactly and Jesus came to Him in Matt 3:16 where God Himself told Him of Himself didnt He? OH NO' Wait -- that is gnostic teachings for sure isn't it? Which it really is for Jesus knew that Gods Spirit resides in man just as gnostics teach as well.

Every prophet, from Samuel through all of his successors, agreed. You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying to Abraham, ‘And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’ 26 To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities.” Acts 3
Since every prophet says God raised up his servant Jesus it follows that Jesus is not God.
Reading in context wouldn't hurt.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1
Since Jesus is the servant of God then there is no context to make Jesus God.

JonHawk said:
Since every prophet says God raised up his servant Jesus it follows that Jesus is not God.

You live in past, since it's a given to any born again believer that Jesus Christ resurrected, and through the divine Son we are reconciled to God.

The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact expression of His divine nature, sustaining all things by His powerful word. After providing atonement for our sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high. Heb 1

The Lord says to my lord: “Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.” Ps 110:1

JonHawk said:

You live in past, since it's a given to any born again believer that Jesus Christ resurrected, and through the divine Son we are reconciled to God.

The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact expression of His divine nature, sustaining all things by His powerful word. After providing atonement for our sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high. Heb 1

The Lord says to my lord: “Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.” Ps 110:1
You are yet to address this...

JonHawk said:

You are yet to address this...

Indeed, My Servant (the Messiah) will triumph; He will be raised and lifted up and greatly exalted. Isaiah 52:13

JonHawk said:

Indeed, My Servant (the Messiah) will triumph; He will be raised and lifted up and greatly exalted. Isaiah 52:13
Well since Jesus is the Messiah and the Messiah is the servant of God then it follows that Jesus is not God. You just refuted your belief and showed Jesus is not God.

JonHawk said:
After he has suffered, He will see the light of life [In him was life Jn 1:1-4]

You live in the past, since it's a given to any born again believer that Jesus Christ resurrected, and through the divine Son we are reconciled to God.

Well since Jesus is the Messiah and the Messiah is the servant of God then it follows that Jesus is not God. You just refuted your belief and showed Jesus is not God.
Yet out of you Bethlehem shall come forth to Me The One to be Ruler in Israel is from the beginning, from the days of eternity. Micah 5:2
And His kingdom will never end. Luke 1:33

I write to you, elders, Because you have known Him who is from the beginning. 1 John 2:13

Last edited:
JonHawk said:

You live in the past, since it's a given to any born again believer that Jesus Christ resurrected, and through the divine Son we are reconciled to God.

Yet out of you Bethlehem shall come forth to Me The One to be Ruler in Israel is from the beginning, from the days of eternity. Micah 5:2

I write to you, elders, Because you have known Him who is from the beginning. 1 John 2:13
Nothing there says "Jesus is God"

JonHawk:

Nothing there says "Jesus is God"
Lord, from the very beginning you have been seated on Your glorious throne;
Those who turn away from Christ, the fountain of living waters will be put to shame. Jeremiah 17:13
And let the one who believes in me drink. As the scripture has said, “Out of the believer’s heart shall flow rivers of living water.” John 7:38

Last edited:
JonHawk:

Lord, from the very beginning you have been seated on Your glorious throne;
Those who turn away from Christ, the fountain of living waters will be put to shame. Jeremiah 17:13
And let the one who believes in me drink. As the scripture has said, “Out of the believer’s heart shall flow rivers of living water.” John 7:38
Still, you are unable to quote a passage that says "Jesus is God"...

JonHawk:

Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! Ps 118:26

The Glory of the Messiah's Reign
His name shall endure forever; His name shall continue as long as the sun.
And men shall be blessed in Him; All nations shall call Him blessed. Ps 72
Still, you are unable to quote a passage that says "Jesus is God"...
Amongst the household of faith it's common knowledge that Jesus Christ is the divine Son of God,
but as brother Paul once said, if you're bent on ignorance, go hog wild, (loosely paraphrased).

But to the Son He says:
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. Heb 1:8

Last edited:
Hmmm. Could it be that Jews are unlikely to convert to Christianity for fear that they may end up characterizing entire groups as foolish and blind?
AND the PROBLEM with that would be??? Jews are following a DEAD religious system, that denies the very MESSIAH who came to cleanse them from their SIN. So they are foolish and BLIND.

But some do respond, and are Born Again of the Holy Spirit.

AND the PROBLEM with that would be???
If you broad-brush an entire group you can commit the fallacy of making a hasty generalization. A small number of individuals does not necessarily represent the whole group they belong to.
Jews are following a DEAD religious system, that denies the very MESSIAH who came to cleanse them from their SIN. So they are foolish and BLIND.
But Jews can accuse Christians the same way. If something can be said about any people, then it may make little difference to say it about some people.
Sure. Maybe those are the Jews who have not been insulted by Christians.

Sure. Maybe those are the Jews who have not been insulted by Christians.
Who they ARE are the unregerate people, who happen to be Jewish, who've been convicted of their SIN by the Holy Spirit, and have surrendered, and REPENTED of their SIN calling out IN FAITH for the SIN OFFERING of Jesus to be applied to their lives.

Religious Jews aren't any different that any other spiritually unregenerate people.

AND the PROBLEM with that would be??? Jews are following a DEAD religious system, that denies the very MESSIAH who came to cleanse them from their SIN. So they are foolish and BLIND.

Yes'. Jesus taught those very laws in the Jewish temples even from a young age but the moment that God came to him by His Spirit and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in Jesus in Matt 3:16, these very ones he once taught the laws of the Jews in those temples are the very ones who had Him crucified for blaspheme.

It is the very same today where all of these temples, denominations, have their own laws to govern a belief of a god no different from the Jews, just different laws to govern those beliefs whether it be Catholic, Mormon, Baptists, Muslim, all denominations are as he Jews just different laws to govern all those different beliefs for a god.

It is another matter when God Himself comes to an individual as He did in Adam where he became like God in Gen 3;22,
Like Abraham, Moses, 120, and Jesus in Matt 3;16 where Gopd comes into a person as myself and these and manifests Himself in us. Jesus referred to this new mind as born again, all things become new, just read how all these lives changed in the Twinkling of an eye. If one hasn't receieved the same then one is not born again at all to be like the Father of it. Gen 3;22 from the very beginning.

JonHawk:

Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! Ps 118:26

The Glory of the Messiah's Reign
His name shall endure forever; His name shall continue as long as the sun.
And men shall be blessed in Him; All nations shall call Him blessed. Ps 72
None of that says Jesus is God
Amongst the household of faith it's common knowledge that Jesus Christ is the divine Son of God,
Therefore Jesus is not God.
but as brother Paul once said, if you're bent on ignorance, go hog wild, (loosely paraphrased).
Paul did not say that...
But to the Son He says:
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. Heb 1:8
The word in the Hebrew text is Elohim... It is a title it does not make the holder of the title God.

Back