I reject the Rcc, its pope, its marian dogmas, its claim to be the one, true church..

Still playing games as usual. Im not playing. Maybe someone else can step up and tell who was pope in Rome in the first century.
You asked who recognized the fact that a bishop was in Rome, right? I would still say those names knew Pierre was in Rome for about 25 years (y)

Can you cite someone saying we believe hope = wishing? It's not what I've ever said here. Hope is a joyful expectation just like Paul describes in Phil 3:20....we eagerly wait for our savior the Lord Jesus Christ. I'm not sure what you're talking about.
The analogy of wishing was brought up in #4.

So you really don,t believe the Words of Jesus. Dont you trust in the Lord?
I do trust and believe by faith and by the grace of God. The Church's explanation of 'presumption' really illuminates the difference between hope and the type of certainty that bears fruit of obnoxious superiority and condemnation of others that a human being has no right under his own steam, to pronounce. Hope on the other hand bears fruit of humility, gratitude, kindness, measure, discretion, wisdom. We know that in the end the first will be last and the last first.

I do trust and believe by faith and by the grace of God. The Church's explanation of 'presumption' really illuminates the difference between hope and the type of certainty that bears fruit of obnoxious superiority and condemnation of others that a human being has no right under his own steam, to pronounce.
Proclaiming Jesus Christ, risen, His life, suffering and sacrifice upon the cross, His resurrection and ascension to heaven where He sits at the right hand of His Father, believing in Him and receiving God's grace, His unmerited favor, repenting of sin and being born again, then redeemed, righteous in God's sight because of Jesus' righteousness which is imputed to each child of God, that is not an "obnoxious superiority and condemnation of others" but speaking in love the greatest love story of all time and the penalty for rejecting it (John 3:17b). This gift of God is for all men. It is not limited to one denomination such as the Rcc, or any of the protestant denoms, or evangelicals. It is as God tells us;

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
Hope on the other hand bears fruit of humility, gratitude, kindness, measure, discretion, wisdom. We know that in the end the first will be last and the last first.
I know the fruit of the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) and read of the acts of the flesh, but am struggling to find hope that bears fruit of humility, gratitude, kindess, measure, discretion and wisdon. Would you please direct me to the Scripture that states this as I am interested to see it.

Acts of the flesh and walking in the Spirit produces different types of "fruit" if you will. Acts of the flesh produces bad fruit:

Galations 5:19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

but the fruit of the Spirit is good fruit:

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

I'm sure Jorge Bergoglio, AKA "Pope Francis", would tell you that you are fine in your Protestant sect and that there is absolutely no reason for you to convert to his religion.
Seems God has left your rc denomination without a 'vicar of Christ' on earth.

"Furthermore, the eminence of the Church arises from its unity, as the principle of its constitution – a unity surpassing all else, and having nothing like unto it or equal to it” (S. Clemens Alexandrinus, Stronmatum lib. viii., c. 17). For this reason Christ, speaking of the mystical edifice, mentions only one Church, which he calls His own – “I will build my church; ” any other Church except this one, since it has not been founded by Christ, cannot be the true Church." - Satis Cognitum, On the Unity of the Church, Pope Leo XIII

Context. Another example of the infallible magisterium by some stodgy, old, obscure, insignificant, traditionalist pope before Vatican II.

You belong to a different religion.
Here we go. The man who has an answer for EVERYTHING.

So let me get this straight: becasue of the above quote--we get to judge the human heart? This is what you are suggesting? That the pope is saying that God has given the power of judgement of the human heart to man? We get to tell people who is and who is not going to Hell?

Well? I am sure you have an answer so let's hear it. I can't wait I am sure...

By the way--do you happen to have a cure for cancer amid all those answers.....?

The Catholic Church is unnecessary. Obviously you follow a different religion.
The Catholic Church is necessary in the sense that without it---there is no salvation. Jesus founded the Church to dispense to the world the Graces of salvation that He won. So the Church IS necessary. Thus, any graces of salvation that exist and are dispensed to the world----only exist and are dispended because the Catholic Church exists.

But I do not go further than maintaining the necessity of the Church for salvation. When it comes to individual people and their hearts-- I LEAVE JUDGEMENT TO GOD. Only a rad trad would find that offensive...

I guess rad trads like judging human hearts and telling people who will and will not go to heaven. The thing there is---they do not seem to realize that--the more harshly they judge others, the more harshly God will judge them. That is why I do not go further than maintaining the necessity of the Church for salvation. All who are saved are saved becasue of the merits of Christ----which are found in their fullness and perfection in Catholicism.

Does this mean only Catholics can go to heaven? That is for God to decide; not man, not me.

The Catholic Church is necessary in the sense that without it---there is no salvation. Jesus founded the Church to dispense to the world the Graces of salvation that He won. So the Church IS necessary. Thus, any graces of salvation that exist and are dispensed to the world----only exist and are dispended because the Catholic Church exists.

But I do not go further than maintaining the necessity of the Church for salvation. When it comes to individual people and their hearts-- I LEAVE JUDGEMENT TO GOD. Only a rad trad would find that offensive...

I guess rad trads like judging human hearts and telling people who will and will not go to heaven. The thing there is---they do not seem to realize that--the more harshly they judge others, the more harshly God will judge them. That is why I do not go further than maintaining the necessity of the Church for salvation. All who are saved are saved becasue of the merits of Christ----which are found in their fullness and perfection in Catholicism.

Does this mean only Catholics can go to heaven? That is for God to decide; not man, not me.
That is a false claim and makes assumptions that are easily proven false about your institution. One being that it is His church and it clearly isn't.

. Let us look at what the scriptures state about the real church and not the bad tree known as the RCC

eph 5:

26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless

It is holy, clean, radiant, without stain, wrinkle, blemish, holy and blameless. That does not describe your institution and nothing about being infallible. Your institution is stained, wrinkled and blemished etc. If ignores what should be done to leaders as set down in 1 Cor 5:11.

Eph 2:20+

Built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit

Your institution is built on a foundation of wolves, false teachers and liars. The HS will never dwell where children are sexually assaulted.

Heb 10:24+

And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

Yes we saw the love and good works and encouragement shown to the victims of your institution. They were treated like criminals and when they went to court they had no support from your institution.

I could post more verse of what Jesus' church looks like but the one thing for sure is it does not have leaders who hide sin and allow the sheep to be harmed. That is your institution and not one verse that says it is infallible. Also it teaches the true gospel.

Back