An Apologetic Paradox

The gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
The gift of God is the same One Jesus received from God in Matt 3:16. But that is foreign to your understanding for to you Gods ways is gnostic, in which they really are that you are so opposed to His ways for Him to be in you as He was in Jesus.

The gift of God is the same One Jesus received from God in Matt 3:16. But that is foreign to your understanding for to you Gods ways is gnostic,
JonHawk said:
As you see, the truth is in Jesus and in you, ·because ... the true light is already shining. 1 John 2:8
Gary Mac said:
That is what I keep trying to get over to you that you call gnostic.
But let your, ‘Yes mean yes’ or ‘No, no’; anything more than that comes from your father the devil.

JonHawk said:
As you see, the truth is in Jesus and in you, ·because ... the true light is already shining. 1 John 2:8
Jesus is not in anyone, Christ is, Gods anointing by His Spirit is.
But let your, ‘Yes mean yes’ or ‘No, no’; anything more than that comes from your father the devil.
And either you are like Him as Jesus was like Him or you are not, Yes or no? LOL
Are you as Jesus was as God commands of you? Yes or No?
Do you walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs as followed Jesus, Yes or no?
Have you seen Him as He is and exactly like Him, 1 John 3 -- yes or no?
Are you perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect -- yes or no?

I know the answers to all these questions for you LOL. All that is gnostic as you say Jesus is gnostic -- right? In which he really was.

JonHawk said:
As you can see, the truth is in Jesus and in you, ·because ... the true light is already shining. 1 John 2:8
Indeed I am exactly like him in the Father.
Are you like Jesus as God commands of you? Yes or no? As for me yes I am!
If your answer is yes then you do well, if your answer is no and a sinner then you are of your father the devil.

Indeed I am exactly like him in the Father.
Indeed believers are all one in Christ Jesus. (Gal 3:27)
Are you like Jesus as God commands of you? Yes or no? As for me yes I am!
Faith in the Son of God
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, 1 John 5:1
If your answer is yes then you do well, if your answer is no and a sinner then you are of your father the devil.
You can tell God's children from the devil's children a mile away, because those who belong to the devil refuse to do right, 1 John 3:10

"Not every one of you has been cleansed,” Jesus said this, because He knew who would turn against Him. John 13:8-11

Indeed believers are all one in Christ Jesus. (Gal 3:27)
Actually like our Father as Jesus was like Him. Believers can believe anything about a god just as you do but it is a completely different matter for God to manifest Himself in you as He did in Jesus which isn't a belief at all but a gift we receieve, and it is very obvious you only believe certain things about the gods that you instruct and shine the reality of Christ to be anointed of God yourself as Jesus was anointed of God, He was Gods anointed to, so was Adam, Abraham, Moses, 120 and myself.
Faith in the Son of God
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, 1 John 5:1
And the only way you can know Jesus was Gods anointed is off you have the same anointing to be identified with Him as Jesus was identified with Him.
You can tell God's children from the devil's children a mile away, because those who belong to the devil refuse to do right, 1 John 3:10
Those of the devil are sinners and you are a sinner right? See 1 John 3:8, it tells clearly how we can spot one a mile away by identification alone. Your identity is with sin.

Are not you the sinner that you say you are?

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

He might if you will let Him, but you won't and command of Him to obey you in your beliefs for a god, or in your case gods, three of them. To you His way is sin for you say you follow Christ yet the sinner which makes the Christ you say you follow a sinner doesnt it? In reality you do not follow Christ you follow Paulas a sinner instead and say that you are of Christ LOL.
"Not every one of you has been cleansed,” Jesus said this, because He knew who would turn against Him. John 13:8-11
Very few are cleansed from all unrighteousness. Many say they are of Christ yet still the sinner which is impossible if you are of Christ, for in Christ there is no sin, it is outside of Christ that you are the sinner.

Actually like our Father as Jesus was like Him. Believers can believe anything about a god just as you do but it is a completely different matter for God to manifest Himself in you as He did in Jesus which isn't a belief at all but a gift we receieve,
And the gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ.
And the only way you can know Jesus was Gods anointed is off you have the same anointing to be identified with Him as Jesus was identified with Him.
You did go out of your way to share your third eye story at the tree of knowledge, Gen 3:22.
Those of the devil are sinners and you are a sinner right? See 1 John 3:8, it tells clearly how we can spot one a mile away by identification alone. Your identity is with sin. ... Are not you the sinner that you say you are?
Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world.” John 8:12 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. John 1:1-4
He might if you will let Him, but you won't and command of Him to obey you in your beliefs for a god, or in your case gods, three of them.
You must be familiar with at least 2 gods, the one you met at the tree and the perfectly delusional spirit you claim to have received.

But if therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

The one who believes in Him is not judged; the one who does not believe has been judged already,...
Very few are cleansed from all unrighteousness.
When He comes He will convict the world of sin and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; of judgment, ...John 16:8-11

... because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God, [our Lord and Savior]. John 3:18

Last edited:
And the gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ.
Ye to have His same mind as Jesus did, anointed of God myself as we are supposed to be.
You did go out of your way to share your third eye story at the tree of knowledge, Gen 3:22.
Third eye? You can read for yourself how that knowledge Adam gained by receive Gods same knowledge how he to became like Him, see Gen 3:22. ]

Jesus gained that very same knowledge by His Spirit, and so did I and so do all who has receieved His same knowledge . But to some to receieve from God that what these did is a negative gnostic teachings isn't it?
Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world.” John 8:12 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. John 1:1-4
Yes and we all who did follow Jesus in his ways of the Father walk in that same light as He is in the light. But you wouldn't know anything about that because it is negative gnostic teaching isn't it?
You must be familiar with at least 2 gods, the one you met at the tree and the perfectly delusional spirit you claim to have received.
I am familiar with many of these gods, I tested these spirits and compared them with what Jesus said we would be in the Father and I chose the same One Jesus chose to obey and pray to and call Him Daddy.
But if therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!
Amen, and to more than not, their light is darkness for they accuse the ways of God as negative gnostic teachings and call it of their gods light dont they?
The one who believes in Him is not judged; the one who does not believe has been judged already,...
Yes and you are judged even minute of every day by God if you are like Him or not.

And everyone knows very well if they are like Him as Jesus was like Him as you are supposed to be with the same signs following, dont you?
When He comes He will convict the world of sin and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; of judgment, ...John 16:8-11
He did indeed in us all who He is come to and manifested Himself in us no different from Him manifesting Himself in Jesus in Matt 3:16.
... because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God, [our Lord and Savior]. John 3:18
Yes these believe in Paul instead who uses trickery, soothsaying, to get you to follow him in his ways as a sinner instead of following Jesus in His ways to be Gods righteousness yourself. But because the ways of Jesus is negative gnostic teachings, that spirit of antichrist has its grip on you for sure.

You can read for yourself how that knowledge Adam gained by receive Gods same knowledge how he to became like Him, see Gen 3:22.
You can read how, By faith Abel offered to God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, through which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts;

You can read how, By faith Abel offered to God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, through which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts;
That is exactly why you seek to destroy me for as with Able I offered a living sacrifice, self, to God and a more gift to God that you like Cain are jealous of because you cant be like Him, you Are of Paul instead as an adopted step child as Paul has taught you instead of being born of God to be like Him as Jesus teaches us, or at least taught me, cant say that for you for sure.

That is exactly why you seek to destroy me for as with Able I offered a living sacrifice, self, to God and a more gift to God that you like Cain are jealous of because you cant be like Him, you Are of Paul instead as an adopted step child as Paul has taught you instead of being born of God to be like Him as Jesus teaches us, or at least taught me, cant say that for you for sure.
For starters, you deny the faith at every turn, you have openly claimed time and time again that this is not based on believing in our Lord Jesus Christ; And get over yourself, no one is envious of a blind gnostic headed for perdition.

I felt compelled to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to God’s holy people. 4 For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace (the spiritual blessing and favor) of our God into lawlessness and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord;
Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord later destroyed those who did not believe. Jude 1

For starters, you deny the faith at every turn, you have openly claimed time and time again that this is not based on believing in our Lord Jesus Christ; And get over yourself, no one is envious of a blind gnostic headed for perdition.
I do reject your faith every time for sure, but as for me I have the same faith of the Father that Jesus had from the Father.
I felt compelled to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to God’s holy people.
Yes same faith He put in Jesus by the same Spirit be in me who was in Christ Jesus.
4 For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you.
Yes and these consider His ways as false gnostic teachings for sure.
They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace (the spiritual blessing and favor) of our God into lawlessness and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord;
Yes sinners who say they are of Christ, which is impossible, OR, the one they say they follow is a sinner and follow him.
Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord later destroyed those who did not believe. Jude 1
Amen and those of you who see His ways a gnosticism will go to the grave never receieved the truth of His Christ be in you. For you to be anointed of God seems to be taboo for you guys. I know why ,God knows why, and Jesus knows why , but you are blind as to why He is gnostic for you.

I do reject your faith every time for sure, but as for me... He put in Jesus by the same Spirit be in me who was in Christ Jesus.
Indeed.
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them. John 3:36

Indeed.
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them. John 3:36
So true and to many here His ways is gnostic lies as some here has stated over and over that the ways of the Father in Christ is gnostic dont they?

Gary Mac said:
I do reject your faith every time for sure, but as for me... He put in Jesus by the same Spirit be in me who was in Christ Jesus.
You're not telling us anything new, we all know gnostics are reprobate concerning the faith, never able to come to knowledge of truth.

Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, ...Rev 1:5
But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness...Acts 26:16
Gary Mac said:
May I ask why you shun the ways of Jesus and accept Pauls was in sin instead? But you won't answer.
Therefore, having obtained help from God, to this day I stand, witnessing both to small and great, saying no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come— 23 that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.” Acts 26

Last edited:
Amen I am His son.
You're not telling us anything new, we all know gnostics are reprobate concerning the faith, never able to come to knowledge of truth.
Yes and you keep accusing Jesus ways in the Father as gnosticism, every day you accuse him of false witness even when he is quoted to you his ways.
Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, ...Rev 1:5
Amen and there are many of us who are like Him, well perhaps few who find His ways is the better analogy.
But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness...Acts 26:16
God appeared to Jesus in Matt 3:16b the same way He appears in his all today who do not consider Him as a gnostic.
Therefore, having obtained help from God, to this day I stand, witnessing both to small and great, saying no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come— 23 that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.” Acts 26
Paul never knew Christ, he always was the sinner, he know of Christ just as you know only of Him but never has met the Christ, Gods anointing, face to face. But the promise of the prophet is that when you see Him as He is, if you ever do, ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3, as well as Jesus was like Him. But that isn't going to happen in you for to you His ways to be like Him is gnosticism just as you keep telling Him He is.

It is just better for me to be as Jesus was in the Father than the gnosticism you accuse Him of being. He has the better way than you do for sure. You are of Paul, not Christ.

Amen I am His son. Yes and you keep accusing Jesus ways in the Father as gnosticism, every day you accuse him of false witness even when he is quoted to you his ways.
The Jesus accusations are all in your unbelieving mind. To the gnostic nothing is clean. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted.
Paul never knew Christ, he always was the sinner,
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4

The Jesus accusations are all in your unbelieving mind.
No it isn't it is written in your posts.
To the gnostic nothing is clean.
That is why you accuse the ways of the Father in Christ as gnosticism.
In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted.
Yes just as Jesus mind was corrupted to the same who thought as you do bound by your laws for tradition that you can regulate your gods with.
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4
The ways of God in Christ are defiantly veiled for you. To you His ways for Him to be in you and you inHim as one is gnosticism just as you keep stating in the very reply.

What really is ironic is gnostics believe that Gods Spirit resides in man as well as Jesus was clear that the kingdom of God, which is Spirit, is within you. Luke 17:20-21. And that is exactly why you accuse the ways of God as gnosticism because you do not believe that Gods Spirit resides in you, you dont believe Jesus in Luke 17:20-21 at all, that is why he was gnostic for you because you dont have a clue about gnosticism.

Back