Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

Jewjitzu said:
The word is merely the Father's words, not a person.

Let's see if your statement is true, John 1:14 "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

is this not the Father's Word, who is a person? yes or no

:ninja:
No different than the Father's spoken words becoming all of creation.

Yes, the Son or person called Jesus Christ, the 2nd Divine Person of the GODHEAD that we call the Trinity! The Father is the first Divine Person and the Holy Spirit is the 3rd Divine Person! Thus each ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 ) can be called " God " individually as scriptures tell us in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8!
it's the same one person in the ECHAD.

PICJAG, 101G

Yes, the Son or person called Jesus Christ, the 2nd Divine Person of the GODHEAD that we call the Trinity! The Father is the first Divine Person and the Holy Spirit is the 3rd Divine Person! Thus each ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 ) can be called " God " individually as scriptures tell us in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8!
Rotfl... such nonsense.

No different than the Father's spoken words becoming all of creation.
ERROR, the ARM of the LORD is no CREATION, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me." and this "OWN ARM is him", and his own ARM was MADE FLESH, per John 1:14 and as states here in Isaiah chapter 53, you're reproved again, and again.

Yes one Person ( God the Father ) spoke those words and there were 3 Total, which included the Father that spoke because there were 2 other Divine Persons that were with Him ( God the Word & God the Holy Spirit ) BEFORE Creation, because He said " US & OUR " and ONLY GOD ( that Trinity as so shown in John 1:1-18 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:6+8 ) could have EXISTED before HE Created " ALL Things " like in John 1:3 & Col.1:16!
Actually, Tanakh is clear God created exclusively alone, Neh 9:6. https://biblehub.com/text/nehemiah/9-6.htm

The Hebrew shows you, YHWH, alone, in singular form. Other verses speaking of God alone, etc., are singular too.

Case closed as He said US & OUR which included those 2 other Divine Persons along with Himself, who EXISTED before they Created every thing else! Thus you did NOT know how many were included in the " US & OUR " till you read those scriptures that I posted! Even the OT shows the Spirit in Gen.1:2 ( God the Holy Spirit ) hovering over the water and Isaiah 9:6 shows that Child to be born ( Jesus Christ who was God the WORD in John 1:1 ) called " Mighty God & EVERLASTING Father "! So there you have in the OT & NT, who the US & OUR were in Gen.1:26 ( 3 Divine Persons - Father Son & Holy Spirit )! Case closed! and end of debate!
Yes, case closed. The God of our fathers has always been exclusively alone, One.

ERROR, the ARM of the LORD is no CREATION, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me." and this "OWN ARM is him", and his own ARM was MADE FLESH, per John 1:14 and as states here in Isaiah chapter 53, you're reproved again, and again.

Jesus was created from the womb. He required help and salvation from God since his arms were weak. ;)

Actually, Tanakh is clear God created exclusively alone, Neh 9:6. https://biblehub.com/text/nehemiah/9-6.htm

The Hebrew shows you, YHWH, alone, in singular form. Other verses speaking of God alone, etc., are singular too.

Yes, case closed. The God of our fathers has always been exclusively alone, One.
If He were Alone in Gen.1:26 then He would NOT have said " US & OUR " ! Thus the one GOD in that verse consists of 3 Divine Persons called the Father, Word/Son, & Holy Spirit because ONLY GOD ( not any of His created angels, that were with Him before Gen.1:26 happened ), Jewjitzu created Man ( Adam )! ONLY GOD ( FSHS ) created Adam! Case closed!

So says ( man's word as opposed to to GOD's inspired words in those posted scriptures ) Jewjitzu! So yes Rotfl and such nonsense of your say so as oppposed to GOD'S say so!
Yes, the trinity is nonsense, gods our fathers didn't know.

Jesus was created from the womb. He required help and salvation from God since his arms were weak. ;)
FYI - Jesus' Body ( the Flesh of John 1:14 ) was created in Mary's womb by God the Holy Spirit & God the most High ( the Father ) coming on her as per Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:334-35! Case closed!

If He were Alone in Gen.1:26 then He would NOT have said " US & OUR " !
V27 says His image, not a plural. As I showed before, God spoke to the creative elements as He did in Gen 1:1-25. The physical image is from creation, the spiritual image is from God. It's pretty simple.

Otherwise, you're saying your god are gods. Too bad.

Thus the one GOD in that verse consists of 3 Divine Persons called the Father, Word/Son, & Holy Spirit because ONLY GOD ( not any of His created angels, that were with Him before Gen.1:26 happened ), Jewjitzu created Man ( Adam )! ONLY GOD ( FSHS ) created Adam! Case closed!
Yep, case is closed, unless you're an idolator.

so why did God say "Let US make man if he was alone?" and I know verse 27 he said he and him, but why did God say US and OUR in verse 26 of Geneasis?

I've told you this before. God spoke to the creative elements in creating man like He did in the rest of creation, Gen 1:1-25.

FYI - Jesus' Body ( the Flesh of John 1:14 ) was created in Mary's womb by God the Holy Spirit & God the most High ( the Father ) coming on her as per Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:334-35! Case closed!
Rotfl... if you've bothered checking the rest of Tanakh, you'll see anyone from the womb is created and isn't God.

You'll also see that God's spirit rests on people never implying pregnancy.

Rotfl...

Rotfl... if you've bothered checking the rest of Tanakh, you'll see anyone from the womb is created and isn't God.

You'll also see that God's spirit rests on people never implying pregnancy.

Rotfl...

Now, back to the LIE. God is a single person in Genesis 1:1-25. so why did he say US amd OUR in verse 26

ERROR, we asked why God said US and OUR in verse 26 can U address that.

If you've bothered reading my exchange with rod.ney, I've answered that here and previously with you.

The us and our refer to two images - one physical from the natural elements, ie, water, earth, wind, fire, etc., and one spiritual from God.

If you've bothered reading my exchange with rod.ney, I've answered that here and previously with you.

The us and our refer to two images - one physical from the natural elements, ie, water, earth, wind, fire, etc., and one spiritual from God.
that another ERROR no Image creates anything, so try again

Back