About the "assumption of Mary"

You cant be an apostate unless you left the one true church. Denominations who don't even claim apostolic authority are not the Church Christ established.
Yes and your institution is not the one true church. It is nothing like the one true church.

This is what the one true church looks like, you institution is the opposite of it:

eph 5:

26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless

It is holy, clean, radiant, without stain, wrinkle, blemish, holy and blameless. That does not describe your institution and nothing about being infallible. Your institution is stained, wrinkled and blemished etc. If ignores what should be done to leaders as set down in 1 Cor 5:11.

Eph 2:20+

Built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit

Your institution is built on a foundation of wolves, false teachers and liars. The HS will never dwell where children are sexually assaulted.

Heb 10:24+

And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

Yes we saw the love and good works and encouragement shown to the victims of your institution. They were treated like criminals and when they went to court they had no support from your institution.

It also fails the scriptural test, some of them are:

1. Does it add to scripture? Yours does.

2. Does it go beyond scripture? Yours does.

3. Does it go beyond scripture? Yours does.

4. Are the leaders a good example? Yours aren't.

1 Tim 4:12

Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.

1 Peter 5:3

Not domineering over those in your charge, but being examples to the flock.

5. Do the leaders met the requirements for leaders, set out in Tim and Titus. Yours don't.

6. If you test the doctrines against scripture, like a good Berean, will they agree. Answer NO

7. If you test the fruit, will it be good or evil. Answer Evil

8. Do the leaders expose evil. Answer NO

9. Does it produce bad fruit. Answer Yes - therefore it is the bad tree

10. Are its leaders false teachers. Answer Yes

11. Are the leaders wolves in sheep's clothing. Answer yes they harm the flock and teach false doctrines.

12 They take the best seats.

So there is absolutely no evidence that your institution is the one true church, so it is apostate.

Yes and your institution is not the one true church. It is nothing like the one true church.

This is what the one true church looks like, you institution is the opposite of it:

eph 5:

26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless

It is holy, clean, radiant, without stain, wrinkle, blemish, holy and blameless. That does not describe your institution and nothing about being infallible. Your institution is stained, wrinkled and blemished etc. If ignores what should be done to leaders as set down in 1 Cor 5:11.

Built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit

Your institution is built on a foundation of wolves, false teachers and liars. The HS will never dwell where children are sexually assaulted.

And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

Yes we saw the love and good works and encouragement shown to the victims of your institution. They were treated like criminals and when they went to court they had no support from your institution.

Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.

5. Do the leaders met the requirements for leaders, set out in Tim and Titus. Yours don't.

6. If you test the doctrines against scripture, like a good Berean, will they agree. Answer NO

11. Are the leaders wolves in sheep's clothing. Answer yes they harm the flock and teach false doctrines.

So there is absolutely no evidence that your institution is the one true church, so it is apostate.
You present YOUR interpretation. YOU do not have authority.

eph 5:

Are you claiming to be apart of the one true church Christ established?

You present YOUR interpretation. YOU do not have authority.
You have no authority and your institution has no authority over real believers. I gave you scripture nowhere does you institution meet any of the standards required by the one true church, the pillar and foundation of truth.

Please give me a scripture where it says the one true church has sexually immoral leaders. Taking into account that 1 Cor 5:11 shows that the RCs use of Judas, Peter, tares, all are sinners is a misuse of scripture. So do not give me those verses as it does not in any way cover up the fact that you institution does not meet any of the standards required at all.

Also do not give me the rubbish about not judging, scripture is clear we are to judge believers. This is another misuse of scripture by RCs.

You have no authority and your institution has no authority over real believers. I gave you scripture nowhere does you institution meet any of the standards required by the one true church, the pillar and foundation of truth.

Please give me a scripture where it says the one true church has sexually immoral leaders. Taking into account that 1 Cor 5:11 shows that the RCs use of Judas, Peter, tares, all are sinners is a misuse of scripture. So do not give me those verses as it does not in any way cover up the fact that you institution does not meet any of the standards required at all.

Also do not give me the rubbish about not judging, scripture is clear we are to judge believers. This is another misuse of scripture by RCs.
Do you have authority?

nope. And who are you to say it does? by what authority to proclaim to know infallibly what is truth?
Oh let me see you have failed to provide any proof of any authority what so ever. So mine is as good as yours. You have none. You reveal the blindness of RCs to see the truth about their institution and the totally ignorance of scriptures that reveal the truth about your bad tree.

The real authority has no bad fruit, your does. Maybe read Matt 7, Matt 12, Matt 3, Luke 3 closely.

Oh let me see you have failed to provide any proof of any authority what so ever. So mine is as good as yours. You have none. You reveal the blindness of RCs to see the truth about their institution and the totally ignorance of scriptures that reveal the truth about your bad tree.

The real authority has no bad fruit, your does. Maybe read Matt 7, Matt 12, Matt 3, Luke 3 closely.
Do you say you have all authority? I do not claim it, I claim the all authority comes from God and the Church HE established. Not from private interpretation that was taught by a priest who later married a nun.

Do you say you have all authority? I do not claim it, I claim the all authority comes from God and the Church HE established. Not from private interpretation that was taught by a priest who later married a nun.
I posted God's word and it clearly shows that your institution is not His church. He shows us how to recognise His church and your church misses His standards. Your argument is with God not me.

Jesus has the authority and He clearly shows in His word what you institution is and it does not have the authority. I posted from God's word and your argument is with God's words not mine.
It is YOUR interpretation of God Word that says so.

I posted God's word and it clearly shows that your institution is not His church. He shows us how to recognise His church and your church misses His standards. Your argument is with God not me.
ok, post again God's word that clearly shows the CC is NOT his church. Please show me the recognizable signs. List them off.

It is YOUR interpretation of God Word that says so.
No it isn't, your church is not spotless for a start. Not my requirement but it clearly is to God.

Eph 5

T
he fact that you can counter my use of scripture shows.

ok, post again God's word that clearly shows the CC is NOT his church. Please show me the recognizable signs. List them off.
Post 364. Show me a verse where God says that sexually immoral leaders will have my authority? Show me a verse which states in exact words (as RCs like to say) that the RCC is His church? I can ask for more scriptural evidence that supports your bad tree, but I know it is not in there at all.

Oh it was based on something. I did a little research on that rcc doctrine. It seems they actually looked for her body 800 years AFTER she died. But could not find her body. So they developed that doctrine because many Catholics believed she was assumed into heaven and their reasoning was that if those people (whoever they were) believed that, then it had to be true. So you see Bob it was based on something. I kid you not. Anyone, i am sure, can Google that and find that article. I had saved it on my old computer but it crashed and I no longer have it.
Like I said: "BASED ON NOTHING". Roman Catholics "Develop" all sorts of baseless doctrines to load on their victims. If they DID find a "Body" 800 years after the fact, how would they even know who it was????

Back