About the "assumption of Mary"

Post 364. Show me a verse where God says that sexually immoral leaders will have my authority? Show me a verse which states in exact words (as RCs like to say) that the RCC is His church? I can ask for more scriptural evidence that supports your bad tree, but I know it is not in there at all.
Is that your excuse? Those who sexually sinned?

Post 364. Show me a verse where God says that sexually immoral leaders will have my authority? Show me a verse which states in exact words (as RCs like to say) that the RCC is His church? I can ask for more scriptural evidence that supports your bad tree, but I know it is not in there at all.
Post me a verse that says HIs church will be sinless and that sinlessness is the qualifier for authority.

Post me a verse that says HIs church will be sinless and that sinlessness is the qualifier for authority.
I posted the verses that show what His church will look and act like. It is not yours, if it was what it claimed to be then you would point out how it meets those verses I have already posted but you ignore them.

Is that your excuse? Those who sexually sinned?
No those who ignore those sins in 1 Cor 5:11 become part of the sin that is scriptural and I have posted the verses before, so not doing it again. But I see sexual abuse of children the same as sacrificing the children. It is repellent. But over the centuries the RC laity seem blind to the sexual sins of their leaders and those are not the only sins that 1 Cor 5:11 lists.

Jesus has strong words about those who destroy the faith of children.

I posted the verses that show what His church will look and act like. It is not yours, if it was what it claimed to be then you would point out how it meets those verses I have already posted but you ignore them.
You posted no verses. All you posted is your opinion.

No those who ignore those sins in 1 Cor 5:11 become part of the sin that is scriptural and I have posted the verses before, so not doing it again. But I see sexual abuse of children the same as sacrificing the children. It is repellent. But over the centuries the RC laity seem blind to the sexual sins of their leaders and those are not the only sins that 1 Cor 5:11 lists.

Jesus has strong words about those who destroy the faith of children.
you do realize that there are many NC faiths that sin the same way. you think it is only the those who have infiltrated Christs church that are to be held responsible?

you do realize that there are many NC faiths that sin the same way. you think it is only the those who have infiltrated Christs church that are to be held responsible?
You do realise this is the RC forum and not the over there thread. No other institution makes the false claims your church does. Your institution is the same as the secular world and other religions and you say they do it over there and this justifies your institution, how? All it does is prove your institution is not His church, His church is different.

You do realise this is the RC forum and not the over there thread. No other institution makes the false claims your church does. Your institution is the same as the secular world and other religions and you say they do it over there and this justifies your institution, how? All it does is prove your institution is not His church, His church is different.
Truth does not matter the forum. I do not speak because of a forum. I speak Truth.

Like I said: "BASED ON NOTHING". Roman Catholics "Develop" all sorts of baseless doctrines to load on their victims. If they DID find a "Body" 800 years after the fact, how would they even know who it was????
Eggzacly. Its just proof that a lot of their doctrines are simply fairy tales. They make up false ones," and disregard real ones, like the gospel of Christ.

Last edited:
Back