Part of why the libertarians cannot move forward.

Faithoverbelief

They must keep the two party system at all costs. Glad to see the courts stop the insanity.

They must keep the two party system at all costs. Glad to see the courts stop the insanity.
How is your drive to remove President Trump from the 2024 Ballot?

I wish the article told us what infraction occurred.

The 2 party system is a result of our antiquated election system

if you have 3 parties and 2 get 32% of the vote and the third gets 34%, 34% will always control the majority

so the other 2 unite and win…over and over

if you have 3 parties and 2 get 32% of the vote and the third gets 34%, 34% will always control the majority

It's a grand conspiracy to hold the libertine down.

That's how Clinton won. Perot was a Godsend to him.

It was my impression that many Republicans left that party to become Independents or Libertarians because they were upset by the GWB Presidency.

I think a Venn diagram of Republican and Libertarian positions would show quite a bit of overlap.

It was my impression that many Republicans left that party to become Independents or Libertarians because they were upset by the GWB Presidency.

I think a Venn diagram of Republican and Libertarian positions would show quite a bit of overlap.
There is overlap between both Republicans and Democrats.

And they are coming back to the democrat party because Joey is really a libertarian in disguise.

So the challenge was late not incorrect.

So the challenge was late not incorrect.
The article said that both times the challenges were filed were to late. I have nothing to support this, but I get the feeling that there was some beind the scenes activity going on here.

The article said that both times the challenges were filed were to late. I have nothing to support this, but I get the feeling that there was some beind the scenes activity going on here.
Maybe. What happens is these leftist nitwits traipse out these articles and make conclusions that aren't supported by the article.

Back