Part of why the libertarians cannot move forward.

Libertarians believe in open borders, trans rights, and gay marriage

Democrats and Libertarian common ground I guess.

Do you have common ground with abortion, guns and free speech too?

Libertarians seem to be just ordinary leftists like you.

I agree most of the Republicans are now anti freedom. Full go authoritarian.
Wanting to allow people to make their own decisions on healthcare is now authoritarian?
Wanting to protect our sovereignty by controlling our national borders is now authoritarian?
Wanting to have less Federal government regulations that affect businesses is now authoritarian?
Wanting to have a viable oil industry that we need for daily use and national security is now authoritarian?
Wanting to have equal Justice for everyone is now authoritarian?
Wanting to stop the nonsense of wokism is now authoritarian?
Wanting to have a secure election system is now authoritarian?

If all that is so, then give me more authoritarianism.

Now I finally get it. Only Trump cultists are right wing EVERYONE else is a leftist. Duly noted.
Oh yeah man. Anything is forgivable except disloyalty to their Orange God.

Remember the 2020 Republican Party “platform”? A couple of sentences saying they love Trump and the media is mean to him.

Democrats don’t believe in open borders. Never have. Republicans did to a point before hating on the Mexicans became such a big thing for them.

That is just another one of the countless lies right-wingers believe.

Oh yeah man. Anything is forgivable except disloyalty to their Orange God.

Remember the 2020 Republican Party “platform”? A couple of sentences saying they love Trump and the media is mean to him.
Trump haunts your sleep every single night.

Democrats don’t believe in open borders. Never have. Republicans did to a point before hating on the Mexicans became such a big thing for them.

That is just another one of the countless lies right-wingers believe.
Any more tall tails you want to tell.

Not at all the 2nd amendment should not be touched roe v wade should be at the state level. I am personally against abortion except rape incest and medical emergencies. Free speech is a no brainer. I have noticed the Trump cultists hate free speech.

Democrats don’t believe in open borders. Never have.
A falsehood if there ever was one. A Democrat is the President, the Democrats control both houses of Congress and not one of them is speaking up against the defacto open borders that now exists between us and Mexico.

That is one position that I disagree with the libertarian party. I believe healthcare to be a basic human right.
Good, then pay for it yourself. We believe firearms ownership is not only a basic human right, but a constitutionally protected human right. But I don't believe for a minute that the government should pay for each and every firearm an American wants to own. How about you, should the government be providing everyone with a weapon free of charge?

Please give some examples.
Most social media sites are not government owned so they may set their own rules. Trump cultists want the government to control the rules.

At truth social they have their own set of rules. The government should not interfere.

Good, then pay for it yourself. We believe firearms ownership is not only a basic human right, but a constitutionally protected human right. But I don't believe for a minute that the government should pay for each and every firearm an American wants to own. How about you, should the government be providing everyone with a weapon free of charge?
No because guns are not a necessity. Medical care can be. Horrible analogy on your part.

No because guns are not a necessity. Medical care can be. Horrible analogy on your part.
There is no authorization for healthcare in the Federal constitution, and even if there was the government is not obliged to pay for it. What you need to do is get your individual state to pay for healthcare, because under the 10th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution that would be the only legal way to go. The big problem in this nation right now is that the constitution is ignored by so many, at every turn, and on too many issues. Why don't you want the Federal constitution to be adhered to?

Most social media sites are not government owned so they may set their own rules. Trump cultists want the government to control the rules.

At truth social they have their own set of rules. The government should not interfere.
So do we have the freedom to call our the social media sights for saying they are a place for people to exchange ideas, and then ban people they don't like?

Back