Part of why the libertarians cannot move forward.

If a business decides to do that. I am not saying it is moral or good just that free market should prevail
Oh boy, so you would be just fine with "whites only" signs at Wendy's now under the "free market" concept? Should black folk be eligible for your free healthcare?

Really? Name some right wingers who cant stand Trump like Cheney who I have seen called a rino here and democratic helper
As soon as you name a black conservative that leftist dingbats havent called an Uncle Tom. You people really think everyone is a stupid as a leftist don't you?

Oh boy, so you would be just fine with "whites only" signs at Wendy's now under the "free market" concept? Should black folk be eligible for your free healthcare?
I have to agree with that poster. The govt shouldn't be allowed to discriminate but individuals certainly should. That's not unconstitutional

It is not in the constitution however that does not make healthcare not a basic human right. All children when hurt are cared for and receive medical attention from their mothers. Other humans lend a hand to help others.

Jesus healed the sick and did not ask for payment.
So it is your desire that we should be ruled by something other than the Constitution. You are nor a libertarian.

I have to agree with that poster. The govt shouldn't be allowed to discriminate but individuals certainly should. That's not unconstitutional
Only in certain areas, the special cake for gay people is one area. No one is saying the gay person could not go into any bake shop or buy the standard cake on the shelf. There are constitutionally passed laws that prevent discrimination in public situations, however. The "White's Only" lunch counters and drinking fountains are over forever - thankfully.

The "Trump cultists" as you call them want a level playing field, that all media sites adhere to our national ideal of the free and open exchange of ideas.
That's fascist.

How come you don't complain about these things with respect to the CARM forums?

Only in certain areas, the special cake for gay people is one area. No one is saying the gay person could not go into any bake shop or buy the standard cake on the shelf. There are constitutionally passed laws that prevent discrimination in public situations, however. The "White's Only" lunch counters and drinking fountains are over forever - thankfully.
Well I believe in a free market. That's libertarian

I agree they should be over but "whites only" was sanctioned by Jin Crow laws which amounts to government sponsored discrimination. Thats unconstitutional. Private discrimination is not. I don't understand why any business would want to limit who they serve but should they be free to? In my estimation yes they should.

Back