Part of why the libertarians cannot move forward.

Not so. The "Trump cultists" as you call them want a level playing field, that all media sites adhere to our national ideal of the free and open exchange of ideas. The government is already involved in this with Act 420, which gives these sites an exemption to do what they do. They are supposed to act like open platforms, but now they are acting like publishers with their censorship of content. Act 420 needs to be revoked, no more exemptions for the authoritarian censors!
There used to be a fairness’s doctrine

Raegan got rid of it and then Rush Limbaugh started, later FOX, then MSNBC (on the left) and finally the absolutely insane right-wing propaganda you people subscribe to.

I hate to break it to you sunshine, but any media company that could uphold the standards of the fairness doctrine are what you people call the Mainstream Media.

What you people obviously want to do is to have your lies and propaganda equated with real news. Never gonna’ happen.

There used to be a fairness’s doctrine

Raegan got rid of it and then Rush Limbaugh started, later FOX, then MSNBC (on the left) and finally the absolutely insane right-wing propaganda you people subscribe to.

I hate to break it to you sunshine, but any media company that could uphold the standards of the fairness doctrine are what you people call the Mainstream Media.

What you people obviously want to do is to have your lies and propaganda equated with real news. Never gonna’ happen.
So we can put you down to be in favor of censorship.

It is not in the constitution however that does not make healthcare not a basic human right. All children when hurt are cared for and receive medical attention from their mothers. Other humans lend a hand to help others.

Jesus healed the sick and did not ask for payment.
So should we establish an official religion?

How come you don't complain about these things with respect to the CARM forums?
CARM is not the defacto national town hall like Twitter or Facebook, it has more of a self-selective group of people who come here. So far, I have not seen them censor any opposing political viewpoints nor any posts for or against Covid, the lockdowns, the efficacy of the vaccine, the drugs used to treat the vaccine, or the Hunter Biden laptop. Twitter and Facebook have done all that.

All in all, CARM seems to be holding to the spirit of being an open forum in line with the exemption given to internet sites by the government, quite unlike the big boys who have turned into publishers with their routine censorship of people and groups who differ from them politically.

Last edited:
Really? Then so can Twitter.
I agree but CARM has never pretended to be a place of freep speech unlike Twitter and all the other twit sites. My only problem with leftists is they apparently are inherently unable to be honest. They pretend to be for democracy and freedom when nothing could be further from the truth. I respect a thief, but I loathe someone who pretends to be my friend and steals from me. Leftists don't give a spit about the things they tell us they care about.

Last edited:
As soon as you name a black conservative that leftist dingbats havent called an Uncle Tom. You people really think everyone is a stupid as a leftist don't you?
Thomas Sowell is a respectable black conservative. He said “Trump is an unmitigated disaster.”

So we can put you down to be in favor of censorship.
no

I was just giving you people a history lesson

I have no problem with the shockingly stupid propaganda that victimizes you people.

I have little sympathy for the willfully ignorant

no

I have no problem with the shockingly stupid propaganda that victimizes you people.

I asked you earlier what deep need you have to manufacture your underserved feeling of superiority?

no

You have done zilch to indicate any intelligence on your part.

You mean like MSNBC and CNN? Yeah, they were right there pushing the whole Russian Hoax right, acting as the official mouthpiece of the FBI and the Democrat Party. One person in particular named Rachael Maddow, definitely had a lot of crow to eat.

Back