THE WORD IS GOD. GREAT MYSTERY. - MATTHEW 11:v.27

Oseas

Hello brothers in Christ,
Greetings in Christ JESUS

John 1:v.1-3
v. 1
- In the beginning -in JESUS- was the Word, and the Word was with GOD, and the Word was GOD.

As it is written, THE WORD WAS/ IS GOD
See, the Word is not only and only letters of Scriptures, the Word is GOD, yeah, the Word is GOD. Here there is a great mystery.

v.2
- The same -the Word-was in the beginning -was in JESUS- with GOD -i.e. in the bosom of GOD- the Word - Both are One -

v.3
- All things were made by Him -were made by JESUS-; and without Him -i.e. without JESUS- was not any thing made that was made.

The Word is GOD, GOD is the Word, i.e. is the Holy Scripture, that is the book of GOD-the Bible-, the prophetic book of the LORD, for the testimony of JESUS -JESUS, the Word made flesh- is the Spirit of prophecy-Revelation 19:v.10.

I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, GOD shall add unto him the plagues that are written in His book. And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of His prophecy, GOD shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book-Revelation 22:v.18-19.

How is your fellowship with the Word and His Son JESUS Christ? In other words, after you were resurrected, how has your fellowship or communion with the Word and His Son JESUS Christ been?

How do you analyze and consider your resurrection by the power of the Word?
You know, the Word is GOD, He is Omniscient, and Omnipotent, and Omnipresent, the Word is the Power that became flesh and was born of a virgin-Isaiah 7:v.14- Great Power! Great Power! Great Mystery. The Word, in He Himself, by He Himself, was made flesh, and was/ is known as GOD the Father.

He himself or the same Power has raised you from the dead because you believed in JESUS, as the Scripture (the Bible) has said, right? For as many as received JESUS, to them JESUS gave power to become sons of GOD, to them that believe on His name - JESUS. Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD. John 1:v.12-13. GOD -the Word-is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth- John 4:v.24.

On the other hand, death is an enemy, it is a powerful invisible process that operates in the being since his birth, in fact he already borns dead, for this reason the Word sent JESUS so that everyone could be born again and get life that is hidden in Christ JESUS, so that everyone could reach life through JESUS, the Greater Light - Genesis 1: v.16. About the Greater Light, the Messiah, Isaiah prophesied: The people that walked in darkness have seen a Great Light: they that dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined. Isaiah 9:v.2. Aleluiaaa!

In JESUS was life; and the life was the light of men -John 1:v.4. Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart. Rejoice in the Lord, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness-Psalms 97:v.11-12.

Let there be light. GOD -the Word - is Light, and in Him is no darkness at all. If we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin-1John 1:v. 5-7.

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of GOD. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For YE ARE DEAD, and your life is hidden with Christ in GOD-the Word. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with Him in glory. Col. 2:v.1 to 4.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel - Michael - Daniel 12:v.1-3
-, and with the trumpet of GOD: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up...to meet the Lord,...and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thessalonians 4:v.15-18.

Amen

P.S.
No man knows the Father -the Word- the Almighty GOD , save the Son, and HE TO WHOMSOEVER the Son will reveal Him. Matt.11:v.27. Its it.

John 1:v.1-3
v. 1
- In the beginning -in JESUS- was the Word, and the Word was with GOD, and the Word was GOD.

As it is written, THE WORD WAS/ IS GOD
See, the Word is not only and only letters of Scriptures, the Word is GOD, yeah, the Word is GOD. Here there is a great mystery.
no mystery, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them."
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

God/JESUS is LORD and Lord, in Ordinal Designations of First and LAST.

no mystery.

:ninja:

no mystery, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them."
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

God/JESUS is LORD and Lord, in Ordinal Designations of First and LAST.

no mystery

You know not the wonderful mystery of the invisible GOD. Paul Apostle had the Spirit of Christ, so to understand what he wrote it is necessary, first of all, to have the Spirit of Christ, do you understand? JESUS, iIn whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins: He is the EXPRESS image of the INVISIBLE GOD, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. - Colossians 1:v.14-17

You merely quoted what Paul the Apostle wrote in his epistle to the former Church of the Lord, the letter it can even be decorated, the problem is that the letter KILLS, only and only the Spirit -GOD- gives life, for GOD is Spirit, as JESUS said. In fact, you only heard to speak of GOD and JESUS, but you know not neither GOD the Father, nor JESUS. In fact, you are a killer of souls, you are a betrayer having within you the satanic spirit of antichrist and is a sower of tares among GOD's people.

Revelation 21:v.8
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Be careful or then get ready

Last edited:
You know not the wonderful mystery of the invisible GOD. Paul Apostle had the Spirit of Christ, so to understand what he wrote it is necessary, first of all, to have the Spirit of Christ, do you understand? JESUS, iIn whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins: He is the EXPRESS image of the INVISIBLE GOD, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. - Colossians 1:v.14-17

You merely quoted what Paul the Apostle wrote in his epistle to the former Church of the Lord, the letter it can even be decorated, the problem is that the letter KILLS, only and only the Spirit -GOD- gives life, for GOD is Spirit, as JESUS said. In fact, you only heard to speak of GOD and JESUS, but you know not neither GOD the Father, nor JESUS. In fact, you are a killer of souls, you are a betrayer having within you the satanic spirit of antichrist and is a sower of tares among GOD's people.

Revelation 21:v.8
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Be careful or then get ready
this we already know.

but may we ask you a question on your mystery of the Godhead. in Revelation chapter 4 & 5. is the person who sits on the throne, (only One sits), is it the one whom you call Son or the Father?

this we already know.
You only have heard of this, but know nothing about, your spirit is a deceiver spirit.

but may we ask you a question on your mystery of the Godhead. in Revelation chapter 4 & 5. is the person who sits on the throne, (only One sits), is it the one whom you call Son or the Father?
We whom? whom are asking? The followers of a devilish sect?

I will also ask from you one question, if you answer me I will tell you who was sitting on the throne. Answer me:

In what heaven or celestial environment WAS CELEBRATED the heavenly cerimony described in Revelation 4 and 5?

You know not how the throne of GOD is.

this we already know.

We whom? whom are asking? The followers of a devilish sect?

I will also ask to you one question, if you answer me I will tell you who was sitting on the throne. Answer me:

In what HEAVEN or celestial environment WAS CELEBRATED the heavenly cerimony described in Revelation 4 and 5?

I will also ask to you one question, if you answer me I will tell you who was sitting on the throne. Answer me:

In what HEAVEN or celestial environment WAS CELEBRATED the heavenly cerimony described in Revelation 4 and 5?

see post #6, now again Spirit.

now can u answer the question.... in Revelation chapter 4 & 5. is the person who sits on the throne, (only One sits), is it the one whom you call Son or the Father? ....... your answer Please

now can u answer the question.... in Revelation chapter 4 & 5. is the person who sits on the throne, (only One sits), is it the one whom you call Son or the Father? ....... your answer Please

The Father sits (Rev 4:10,11).
The Son stands (Rev 5:6).

The Father sits (Rev 4:10,11).
The Son stands (Rev 5:6).
thanks for the answer but let's see if it lines up with the word of God..... ok.
Revelation 4:9 "And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,"
Revelation 4:10 "The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,"
Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."

now if what you say is true that the Father is sitting on the Throne, then we have one question, "Who is more powerful that the Father to give him POWER?" read Rev 4:11 again, for he who sits "RECEIVED" Power. so, please give us book chapter and verse of who has more power that the Father in order to GIVE him power. book chapter and verse please.

@Oseas, and @cjab,
we know who sits and stand. but consider who stands, the Lamb, not the Lamb "of" God, but the LAMB.... :cool: scripture, LISTEN CLOSLEY,
Revelation 5:5 "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof."

Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

in verse 5, notice the LION, who is the "ROOT" of Judah, and not the "Offspring" of David, (smile),

in verse 6, notice the Lamb, and not the Lam of God, but the Lamb who was slain, ...... having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

this is just 2 easy.

is true that the Father is sitting on the Throne, then we have one question, "Who is more powerful that the Father to give him POWER?" read Rev 4:11 again, for he who sits "RECEIVED" Power. so, please give us book chapter and verse of who has more power that the Father in order to GIVE him power. book chapter and verse please.

"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty" comes from Is 6:3 in the OT, where YHWH Lord of Hosts is spoken of.
References to YHWH are to the Father, by Ps 110:1.

Verse 9: "Whenever the living creatures give glory, honor and thanks to him who sits on the throne and who lives for ever and ever....."

I don't think you can separate the power from the glory and honor here. One can give of one's own strength/power to God. cf. Mk 12:20 "And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' "

"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty" comes from Is 6:3 in the OT, where YHWH Lord of Hosts is spoken of.
References to YHWH are to the Father, by Ps 110:1.
that's the "Lord" Jesus", so are you saying that the "Lord" JESUS IS THE FATHER IN ISA 6:3? yes or no

where YHWH Lord of Hosts is spoken of. References to YHWH are to the Father, by Ps 110:1.
since we see that you're in confusion, we will help a brother out. well in Psalms 110:1 it's the same one person in the ECHAD of "LORD", and "Lord". as well as in the book of Revelation. he who sits on the throne is he who stands before it,

now, let's put this in layman's term for all to understand. it's the "Offspring" who sits on the Throne, (IN SPIRIT) or in Amalgamation of the Spirit, per John 17:3-5 and it's the "Root" (SPIRIT), who stands before the throne and sent into this world.

this we already know.

I will also ask to you one question, if you answer me I will tell you who was sitting on the throne. Answer me: In what HEAVEN or celestial environment WAS CELEBRATED the heavenly cerimony described in Revelation 4 and 5?

You say Spirit, cjab says 3rd heaven as below
3rd Heaven.

Then I ask for you 101G: Which one of you both is right?

that's the "Lord" Jesus", so are you saying that the "Lord" JESUS IS THE FATHER IN ISA 6:3? yes or no

No, not "Jesus" but "YHWH of Hosts" Can't you read?
since we see that you're in confusion, we will help a brother out. well in Psalms 110:1 it's the same one person in the ECHAD of "LORD", and "Lord". as well as in the book of Revelation. he who sits on the throne is he who stands before it,

now, let's put this in layman's term for all to understand. it's the "Offspring" who sits on the Throne, (IN SPIRIT) or in Amalgamation of the Spirit, per John 17:3-5 and it's the "Root" (SPIRIT), who stands before the throne and sent into this world.

In Ps 110:1, "Adoni" and "YHWH" (Adonai) are different people, as one is speaking to the other (unless he was talking to himself, which I doubt).

No, not "Jesus" but "YHWH of Hosts" Can't you read?
YHWH of host is JESUS as Father, or the ordinal First, is not the Lord Jesus the "Last", the Last Adam? listen, concerning the Godhead, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
the LORD, (YHWH), is the First .... correct .... WITH the Last, correct, and the Lord Jesus is the Last correct. now this, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO.
the First is YHWH, who is the First, and the verse states the First is ...... "ALSO" .... the Last. same one person. listen to the Lord Jesus,

Revelation 1:16 "And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength."
Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:"
Revelation 1:18 "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
Revelation 1:19 "Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;"

the Lord Jesus is YHWH .... shared in Flesh as a man ....... hello.

Back