The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Think of why Jesus is gnostic teaching for you. Simple -- You dont believe him.
According to you "This is not about believing" you simply deny the power of the resurrection:
Actually it is pretty cool that you accuse Jesus of gnosticism, it proves you dont know who he was or what gnostic is.
His incomparably great power for us who believe is according to the working of His mighty power which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all principality and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. 22 And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, Eph 1

According to you "This is not about believing" you simply deny the power of the resurrection:
It isn't about believing it is about receiving from God where He is manifest in you in real time.
His incomparably great power for us who believe is according to the working of His mighty power which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all principality and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. 22 And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, Eph 1
Evidently He hasn't put you under His feet for you are head over your church instead of God over your church, for His church is like Him no different from what Jesus had in Him, your church is like Pul as a sinner.

It isn't about believing it is about receiving from God where He is manifest in you in real time.

Evidently He hasn't put you under His feet ...your church is like Pul as a sinner.
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. Eph 1

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. Eph 1
Blessing it is to receive from God that what Jesus received from Him where God opens up in us the very same He did in Jesus, Adam, Moses, 120. It is the gift of God that you refuse to accept from Him as Jesus did.

JonHawk said:
Blessing it is to receive from God that what Jesus received from Him where God opens up in us the very same He did in Jesus, Adam, Moses, 120. It is the gift of God that you refuse to accept from Him as Jesus did.
Gnostic, do you know what is being said in the following text?

"Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.'" Luke 13:35

JonHawk said:

Gnostic, do you know what is being said in the following text?

"Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.'" Luke 13:35
You will not see him at all least it is by His Spirit, for God is a Spirit. But when, OR IF you ever do see Him, which at this point I doubt you ever will see Him as He is -- YE SHALL BE LIKE HIM. 1 John 3. But becauae 1 John 3 is gnostic teachings for you that aint gonna happen is it?

God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”
The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah (who is called Christ—the Anointed) is coming”
Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.” John 4:24-26
You will not see him at all least it is by His Spirit, for God is a Spirit. But when, OR IF you ever do see Him, which at this point I doubt you ever will see Him as He is -- YE SHALL BE LIKE HIM. 1 John 3. But becauae 1 John 3 is gnostic teachings for you that aint gonna happen is it?
The truth is seen in Him and in you, because the true light is already shining. 1 John 2:8
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 1 John 2:20

God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”
The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah (who is called Christ—the Anointed) is coming”
Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.” John 4:24-26
And so are we all who has from God the same anointing from Him as Jesus had.
The truth is seen in Him and in you, because the true light is already shining. 1 John 2:8
That is what I keep telling you but because you are of sin instead then righteousness in the Father goes by the wayside.
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 1 John 2:20
Yes same mind of Christ that Jesus had, same mind that is anointed of God by having His same mind, Spirit. And we all who does have Gods anointing, mind, do know the truth for we are exactly as He is and think as He thinks.

That is what I keep telling you but because you are of sin instead then righteousness in the Father goes by the wayside.
It is not because of your righteousness or upright heart that you inherit the blessing, ...but that the Lord may fulfill the word which the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. 6 Therefore understand that the Lord your God is not bestowing this because of your righteousness, for you are a stiff-necked people. Deut 9
And so are we all who has from God the same anointing from Him as Jesus had.
But to the Son He says:
Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. Ps 45:5-8

But continue your love to those who know you, your righteousness to the upright in heart.

I will make Your name to be remembered in all generations;
Therefore the people shall praise You forever and ever. Ps 36

It is not because of your righteousness or upright heart that you inherit the blessing, ...but that the Lord may fulfill the word which the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. 6 Therefore understand that the Lord your God is not bestowing this because of your righteousness, for you are a stiff-necked people. Deut 9
And He fulfilled it in Jesus and in us all the same who has receieved Him where He is manifest Himself in us. And when or if you ever see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3. But because that is a negative gnostic teaching then it is only noise for some who see Him that way.
But to the Son He says:
Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. Ps 45:5-8
Amen and we sit with Him in His throne this very day. Rev 3;21
But continue your love to those who know you, your righteousness to the upright in heart.
Cant be any other way of you have Gods mind, Spirit, for God is Love and I am the temple for Him.

I know, I know, That is a negative gnostic teachings right?
I will make Your name to be remembered in all generations;
Therefore the people shall praise You forever and ever. Ps 36
And we who are of Christ, Gods anointed ones, goes on and on longe after were gone. It has been 6000 years sense God opens to Adam who He is that he become like Him and that legacy is passed down from generation to generation in all who has receieved His anointing to be His saints. Paul called these saints Christ and entered that term for edit at Antioch. Before Paul came up with that term, they were saints.

And He fulfilled it in Jesus and in us all the same who has receieved Him where He is manifest Himself in us.
God made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, ...
I know, I know, That is a negative gnostic teachings right?
And you also were included in Christ Jesus when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, Eph 1

God made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, ...

And you also were included in Christ Jesus when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, Eph 1
Amen

I was included in Christ when the same God came to me and opens up who He is and all of His heaven in me no different from that what He opens up in Jesus in Matt 3;16.

If you have not received the same from God His anointing, Christ in you, then there is no way you can be of God at all. Not even Jesus could escape so great a salvation so obvious in Matt 3:16 where God manifested Himself in Jesus and opens up who He is and all of His heaven in him just as He did in Adam , see Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, Mary, Jesus in Matt 3:16, 120 in an upper room, and in us all today who has received some Him that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

There is no other way to know God at all least He come to you and sup with you and be in you for He is at the door knocking this day and anyone who will let Him in He will for sure.

I was included in Christ when the same God came to me ...
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given to you by Christ Jesus,
that you were enriched in everything by Him in all utterance and all knowledge,
even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you,1 Cor 1:3-6

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given to you by Christ Jesus,
that you were enriched in everything by Him in all utterance and all knowledge,
even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you,1 Cor 1:3-6
Christ is confirmed in me just as He was confirmed in Jesus in Matt 3:16, I received the very same -- you are supposed to as well but as long as Gods ways that Jesus obeyed is negative gnostic teachings for you there is no way you can receive the Christ in you as Jesus did.

God would open everything in you He opens in Jesus but only if you will obey Him as Jesus did and receieve from Him the same. But you won't for His ways is gnostic. That gnostic teachings of Matt 3:16 that you say it is will not allow you to receive for sure.

May I ask why you choose to go to the graven never meeting God? Why is He such a negative for you to be like Him?

Im really curious why your ways are better than His?

May I ask why you choose to go to the graven never meeting God? Why is He such a negative for you to be like Him?
Im really curious why your ways are better than His?
Wonder and perish. For the wisdom of the gnostic shall perish.

The stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’ Acts 4:11-12

Behold, I lay in Zion
A chief cornerstone, elect, precious,
And he who believes in Him will by no means be confounded. 1 Peter 2

The stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’ Acts 4:11-12

Behold, I lay in Zion
Amen

Yes and to you the ways of Jesus in the Father where you are supposed to be the same and one in Him as Jesus was one in him is gnostic teachings just as you say it is for you. And you will go to the graven never knowing that what Jesus know in the Father yourself. You slowly perish in sin.
Yes and the cornerstone, the one you call gnostic, the one Jesus builds is rejected because he is accused of gnosticism for being that corner stone.

Your cornerstone is Paul not Jesus. You never repeat what Jesus said you should be and would be if you received from his Father that what he received from Him.
Behold, I lay in Zion
Beliefs are not real, Jim Jones and David Koresh had a belief in Christ and taught their beliefs in their temples as well as all these denominations do just as you do, presenting your own beliefs for your gods, all three of them.

The only thing at comes really by God is Him manifesting Himself in you, until then all you have is a belief about Him. Common among our churches.

Yes and the cornerstone, the one you call gnostic, the one Jesus builds is rejected because he is accused of gnosticism for being that corner stone.
Yes and you will go to the graven never knowing that what Jesus know in the Father yourself. You slowly perish in sin.
Your cornerstone is Paul not Jesus. You never repeat what Jesus said you should be and would be if you received from his Father that what he received from Him.
Beliefs are not real, Jim Jones and David Koresh had a belief in Christ and taught their beliefs in their temples as well as all these denominations do just as you do, presenting your own beliefs for your gods, all three of them.
The only thing at comes really by God is Him manifesting Himself in you, until then all you have is a belief about Him. Common among our churches.
The only thing common amongst gnostics is that they reject Jesus Christ and are of their father the devil.

“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

The only thing common amongst gnostics is that they reject Jesus Christ and that they are of their father the devil.
Yes and you keep accusing Jesus himself in his ways ini the Father as gnostic, for over and over when Jesus is repeated to you what you would be is gnosticism for you just as you keep accuse his ways of being.
“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
That is what I keep trying to tell you

He is the way that you are supposed to be, He is the truth you are supposed to have, and He is the life you are supposed to live in the father, and Jesus guarantees you that nom one comes to the Father except his same way and recieve the same from Him that you reject and call His ways, His truth and His life as gnostic teachings.

BTY it says BY ME not through me LOL. Through me is a man made edit.

Back