Understanding Scripture

The One God who fulfilled His word through Jesus Christ our Lord, and we [believers have life and have been redeemed through Him 1 Cor 8:6].
We who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 are no longer under a belief LOL. Even the Devil believes in Christ, that does not mean he is like the Christ.
But we were hoping that it was He [ Jesus of Nazareth ] who was going to redeem Israel...​
Jesus couldn't do anything for Israel, in fact that had him crucified for blaspheme. Only God Himself can change a hear so obvious in Matt 3:16, where God took that Jew out of those temples for law and made him like Himself.

You are as the Jews instead of as the Christ.
Then He said to them, “O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Ought not the Christ to have suffered these things and to enter into His glory?” 27 And beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, He expounded to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself...​
Yes and He came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and did that very thing in him. He did the same in me by identification with Him just as Jesus was identified by Him.
Then their eyes were opened and they knew Him; Luke 24:19-31​
In that upper room just as Jesus received enlightenment in Matt 3:16. There is no other way to know who God is at all least He come to you and open up all of His heaven and who He is in you by His Spirit.

You are trying to get to some heaven my your own merit.

And you never did answer my question -- What if Jesus was correct and God really did send him to lead you to Him that He may be in you to?

We who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 are no longer under a belief LOL. Even the Devil believes in Christ, that does not mean he is like the Christ.
The devil does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar...John 8:44
And you never did answer my question -- What if Jesus was correct and God really did send him to lead you to Him that He may be in you to?
Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His Jesus Christ remains in him; 1 John 3:10

You are trying to get to some heaven my your own merit.
In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, 1 John 3:10

See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know Jesus. 1 John 3:1

The devil does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar...John 8:44
Thats is what I said, Do you really think the devil does not know who God is and Jesus was? LOL, you are so funny.

That is why you follow Paul instead of Jesus, for Paul never met the Father either he knew of Him just as you do and just as the devil knows of Him, but never met Him, the devil is the same. He knows who God is but doest know Him on a personal bases.
Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His Jesus Christ remains in him; 1 John 3:10
You sure edit the Bible a lot. Here is what 1 John 3:10 says LOL.

It is people such as yourself who turns people awayfrom Christianity.

10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, 1 John 3:10
He takes away the sins of this world. There is no practice to be done, either you have His same mind and are the righteousness of God in Christ as Jesus was or you are not.
See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know Jesus. 1 John 3:1
There ya go editing it again LOL

Here is what it really says.

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

You dont know Him at all or God would have bestowed upon you the very same as He did in Jesus in. Matt 3:16.

You sure are a hard core religious mind trying to maneuver the Bible and your gods to obey you LOL. That my friend only wins you point with the devil.

Thats is what I said, Do you really think the devil does not know who God is and Jesus was? LOL, you are so funny.
If the devil knows that mankind is saved through the only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, he's pulling the wool over your eyes.
That is why you follow Paul instead of Jesus, for Paul never met the Father either he knew of Him just as you do and just as the devil knows of Him, but never met Him, the devil is the same.
But when it pleased God, who called me through His grace, 16 He revealed His Son in me, Gal 1
You sure edit the Bible a lot. Here is what 1 John 3:10 says LOL. It is people such as yourself who turns people awayfrom Christianity.
The believing brother walks in the Light, and in him there is no occasion for stumbling or offense, there is no cause for error, sinning opposing the gospel of Jesus Christ.
10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

He takes away the sins of this world.
Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness. 5 And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. 6 Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him. 1 john 3
There is no practice to be done, either you have His same mind and are the righteousness of God in Christ as Jesus was or you are not.
There ya go editing it again LOL Here is what it really says.

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
Having predestined us to sonship by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, 6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.
7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace 8 which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom; Eph 1
You dont know Him at all or God would have bestowed upon you the very same as He did in Jesus in. Matt 3:16.
We have come to believe and to know that Jesus is the Holy One of God. John 6:69
You sure are a hard core religious mind trying to maneuver the Bible and your gods to obey you LOL.
Giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light. 13 For he has transferred us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. 15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col1
That my friend only wins you point with the devil.
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4

If the devil knows that mankind is saved through the only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, he's pulling the wool over your eyes.
The devil doesnt know that, and he has tricked you and pulled his will over your eyes. And here is why.

The devil has you thinking that Jesus was God, and that is his plan to steer you away from the God Jesus receieved in Matt 3:`16. You think the devil doesnt know what he is doing but he is very sly and has duped you, pulled the wool over your eyes as you put it, into believing a man is a god and not the God of Spirit where man is the temple of Him.

You are so lost!
But when it pleased God, who called me through His grace, 16 He revealed His Son in me, Gal 1
No He didntreveal His son in Paul at all for if He had Paul would have been His son just as Jesus was and we all are who has receieved from Him that what Jesus receieved from Him, that you call Him antichrist and gnostic.
The believing brother walks in the Light, and in him there is no occasion for stumbling or offense, there is no cause for error, sinning opposing the gospel of Jesus Christ.
The believing brothers as in Jim Jones and David Koresh, they said they were sons of God as well? Or how about the Catholic, Mormons, Baptists, AOGs, COCs, etc. LOl which ones of these beliefs has it right Jon. dont they all these believe they walk in the light. They do walk in the light, it just isn't the light that God puts within man as He enlightened in Jesus in Matt 3:16 that you say is evil and gnostic. LOL

Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness. 5 And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. 6 Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him. 1 john 3
Arte you a sinner Jon? Or are you perfect and without sin?

Yes or no will work. But I dont expect you can use either of those terms for they will incriminate you no matter which you choose, because you already have stated many times you are a sinner instead of His righteousness.

He really does take away the sins of this world you just won't let Him in favor of another god named Paul that you worship for all you do is quote him but never Jesus in what he says you should be and would be if.
Having predestined us to sonship by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, 6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.
7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace 8 which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom; Eph 1
The only way God can forgive you of sin is if you become His anointed by His Spirit no different from Jesus was in the Father at all. If you are not as Jesus was in the father then you do not follow Jesus way to Him at all.
We have come to believe and to know that Jesus is the Holy One of God. John 6:69
Like Jesus I have received form God that what he did in Matt 3:16 where just as with Jesus I have become to know God one on One as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
Giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light. 13 For he has transferred us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. 15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col1
Paul never came to the realization of being Gods son, His child as Jesus was. Nor have you!
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4
Pauls gospel is revealed in us all who has received from God that what Jesus receieved form Him, for God Himself exposes His gospel which is Gods anointing in me to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it no different at all.

I am in the image of God like we are supposed to be, so was Jesus that is why I follow him in his ways of the Father and not another such as you or Paul or any other man.

What do you think Jesus meant at Mark 10:18; Luke 18:19 where he said why do you call me good? No one is good, except God alone? I think if you miss that point then you sadly miss what Jesus was all about. I often wonder what modern day traditional Christians would think if they had no eternal reward. If they could not realistically prevail over sin and death. Of what use God would be to them then?

Setting aside the ideological doctrinal fixations, of course.

What do you think Jesus meant at Mark 10:18; Luke 18:19 where he said why do you call me good? No one is good, except God alone? I think if you miss that point then you sadly miss what Jesus was all about. I often wonder what modern day traditional Christians would think if they had no eternal reward. If they could not realistically prevail over sin and death. Of what use God would be to them then?

Setting aside the ideological doctrinal fixations, of course.
I dont know who you are directing this to but If modern day church goers, for I do not call these Christians because they are not, they are of the creeds they are duped into following and call it Christian.

What these do not understand is they are supposed to be that same person of Christ, Gods anointed ones, that Jesus was, Moses was, 120 became, and so do all today are exactly like Him who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where God opens up who He is as well as He did in Jesus.

The only way God can forgive you of sin is if you become His anointed by His Spirit
Paul never came to the realization of being Gods son, His child as Jesus was. Nor have you!
For this is My blood of the new covenant, which [ratifies the agreement and] poured out for many [as an atonement] for sins . Matt 26:28
For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified. Hebrews 10:14
But I dont expect you can use either of those terms for they will incriminate you no matter which you choose, because you already have stated many times you are a sinner instead of His righteousness.
You have already made your groundless accusations many times, since you're the accuser of the brethren.

They overcame by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony;

I dont know who you are directing this to but If modern day church goers, for I do not call these Christians because they are not, they are of the creeds they are duped into following and call it Christian.

I was using the generic, indefinite or impersonal you. Like the expression "You can't take it with you."

I was using the generic, indefinite or impersonal you. Like the expression "You can't take it with you."
True -- you cant take it with you. And what is important. is not what you take with you, but what you leave behind that counts. It isn't what Jesus took with him when he died, it is what Jesus left behind when he left is what really counts for it is a guide to a life in the Father as he was in the Father.

But because the ways of God is negative gnostic teachings for most here, they cant even relate to what Jesus left behind.

True -- you cant take it with you. And what is important. is not what you take with you, but what you leave behind that counts. It isn't what Jesus took with him when he died, it is what Jesus left behind when he left is what really counts for it is a guide to a life in the Father as he was in the Father.

But because the ways of God is negative gnostic teachings for most here, they cant even relate to what Jesus left behind.

Well, that's a good thing, don't you think? It weeds out all of the, uh, well . . . weeds.

Well, that's a good thing, don't you think? It weeds out all of the, uh, well . . . weeds.
It is very good thing for sure. What he left behind is a life of Love for God is a Spirit and that Spirit is Love. But few know Him. All they know of a god is what someone told them about their gods they can command to obey them through beliefs instead of the reality of being of God to have His same disposition of Love.

you already have stated many times you are a sinner instead of His righteousness.
On the contrary, I have repeatedly stated that we are accepted through the righteousness of Christ.
And you have repeatedly made it known that making things up comes natural to you.
You think the devil doesnt know what he is doing but he is very sly and has duped you,
The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. 1 John 3:8
The only way God can forgive you of sin is if you become His anointed by His Spirit no different from Jesus
Jesus died for our sins and rose again to make us right with God. Rom 4:25
I am in the image of God like we are supposed to be, so was Jesus that is why I follow him in his ways of the Father ...
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4

It is very good thing for sure.

That the church goers are weeded out? Paul calls it an operation of error. Balaam is a good example.

What he left behind is a life of Love for God is a Spirit and that Spirit is Love. But few know Him. All they know of a god is what someone told them about their gods they can command to obey them through beliefs instead of the reality of being of God to have His same disposition of Love.

I don't know how to take you. I could draw you out with questions but your lack of humility and guru status would prevent you from answering. In fact it seems to have done. Perhaps some of what you say isn't entirely out of line with what they say, but your presentation differs. I've gone back to October of 2020. To your first post.

What is interesting to me is that your writing often appears to be hacked. Mine appears that way at times when I rush through a lot of editing. Mine seems jumbled but yours seems disjointed, as if pieced together like a newspaper ransom note. I originally thought it was bad grammar.

Are you by any chance atheist? Just curious, it doesn't matter.

All they know of a god is what someone told them about their gods they can command to obey them through beliefs instead of the reality of being of God to have His same disposition of Love.
What you fail to realize is that all believers in Jesus Christ have the testimony of the Holy Spirit,
The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. Rom 8:16-17
God thus confirming the testimony of Jesus Christ among you. 1 Cor 1:6-7

Last edited:
What you fail to realize is that all believers in Jesus Christ have the testimony of the Holy Spirit,
LOL -- Jim Jones and David Koresh had the same testimony of the Holy Spirit didnt they? And said the Holy Spirit guided them to do what they did
The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. Rom 8:16-17
If you have Gods mind. Spirit, then your spirit of self is extinguished and mono longer of self but like Him and walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following. But you dont believe the very book that you read LOL
And the only way He can confirm it is if you receiver from Him His life as He confirmed who He is in Jesus by revealing Himself and opens up all of who He is and His heaven in that man. He did the same in me, and He is supposed to do the same in you but because you follow P{all instead of the ways Jesus receieved from Go there is no way God can confirm anything in you.

The truth in that is, when you see Him as He is as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, ye will be like Him as well. 1 John 3. You never have met the Christ, all you know about a Christ is what someone with a belief has told you, That is why Jim Jones and David Koresh were successful is they fpoulg gullible people as yourself who would follow them in their ways.

Thanks be to God He Himself came to me and opens up who He really is, Jesus was thankful to God for the same reason. He didnt know Him either until he saw Him as He really is, Matt 3:16.

I know, I know, Jesus teachings in his ways is negative gnosticism ... Right? LOL

LOL -- Jim Jones and David Koresh had the same testimony of the Holy Spirit didnt they? And said the Holy Spirit guided them to do what they did
Your gnostic mind is so perverse that you can't distinguish between cult leaders and the fruit of the Spirit.
And the only way He can confirm it is if you receiver from Him His life ... He did the same in me, and He is supposed to do the same in you but because you follow P{all instead of the ways Jesus receieved from Go there is no way God can confirm anything in you.
You never have met the Christ, all you know about a Christ is what someone with a belief has told you, That is why Jim Jones and David Koresh were successful is they fpoulg gullible people as yourself who would follow them in their ways.
Life Through the Son
The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace.
And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. Rom 8
Thanks be to God He Himself came to me and opens up who He really is, Jesus was thankful to God for the same reason. He didnt know Him either ...
I know, I know, Jesus teachings in his ways is negative gnosticism ... Right? LOL
"My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me. 55 Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you;” John 8:54-56

Last edited:
Your gnostic mind is so perverse that you can't distinguish between cult leaders and the fruit of the Spirit.
Oh I understand perfectly the cults, for I have the mind of Christ, the mind of the father just as Jesus receieved His same mind in Matt 3:16, he knew these cults very well, and the same ones of these temples today send him right back on that cross for the same reason those of Jesus put him on a cross, they refused to follow him to the Father as well, and to the and you, that is blaspheme to think GHod Himself can be in you. . He will come to you as well if you
Life Through the Son
The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace.
And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. Rom 8
I live His life because I am His son.
"My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me. 55 Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you;” John 8:54-56
Amen, and if I said I didnt know Him as Jesus knew Him I also would be the liar as well. He is the one who glorified me to by the same mind be in me from God Who was in Jesus. Jesus was Gods anointed to. Jesus was my brother for wh have the same Father who is Gof.

You are different from the God Jesus prayed to and obeyed and said sent him to show you the ays of the Father in which you refuse in favor the multiple gods that you worship besides the One Jesus obeyed and prayed to and worshiped.

Oh I understand perfectly the cults, for I have the mind of Christ, ... they refused to follow him to the Father as well, and to the and you,
I was aware that I would not persuade you with a barrage of intelligentsia, but with the power granted by the Spirit; 1 Cor 2:4-5
that is blaspheme to think GHod Himself can be in you. . He will come to you as well if you
For our Gospel came to you not in the preaching of the word only, but also in power and in the Holy Spirit and in much assurance. 1 Thess 1:5
I live His life because I am His son.
And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. Rom 8:9
You are different from the God Jesus prayed to and obeyed and said sent him to show you the ays of the Father
Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test. 2 Cor 13:5

Last edited:
I was aware that I would not persuade you with a barrage of intelligentsia, but with the power granted by the Spirit; 1 Cor 2:4-5.

For our Gospel came to you not in the preaching of the word only, but also in power and in the Holy Spirit and in much assurance. 1 Thess 1:5
The gospel of Christ came to me the same way He came to Jesus in Matt 3:16. He hasn't come to you that same way as He did Jesus and opened up to him who He is has He?

Back