Where did Jesus say that he could come back any time?

since u are struggling for the answer, I'll give it 2 u. Luke 2:25 "And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him."

now the answer 2 the first question is made available 2 u..... now your answer.

:ninja:

Point blank, your argument is silly,

Silly? Will you LOL because someone disagree's with you false theology?
for as I said and will again, Jesus was praying that we might know two persons and as two entirely different positions and that our knowing them as such, had everything to do with whether or not we would have eternal life.

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit each have a different position in the Godhead. You. seem to deny that when you deny the only true Christ Jesus.
Indeed it does because it was to be included in scriptures so that we would know the truth and therefore it wasn't just a prayer for only the Father to hear but for us to hear also and Jesus in three different places in the NT told us that every word he spoke he received from the Father and the Father is no careless with his words.
The truth is there is only one true God. I will never disagree with that.
You problem is in failing to understand the kenosis and the role Jesus the scripture tells us the Word, who was God that became flesh took upon Himself.

You, like the Mormons and JW's are presenting a false Christ Jesus.
You are only making up excuses so that you can continue in your addiction to your religious feelings, for it is obvious that the reason why you don't want to hear the truth is because of the feelings you are getting from your false religion and not on the basis of what the scriptures actually reveal.

The scriptures reveal to me you are presenting a false Christ and have no salvation.
These were also the very words that Jesus himself spoke and the disciples got their truth from him.
True, the heathens believe in gods...and Jesus was praying to the only true God.
All you are doing in the above is making up excuses for not believing what Jesus said in his prayer but instead you are twisting it to fit your false doctrines.
How is Jesus presenting the God of the Bible as the only true God a false doctrine?

Yes you do but you don't want to admit it, for when Jesus called the single person of the Father The Only True God and used that word "monos" to express it, he was disqualifying any other person from being The True God including himself.
True, there is only one God....recognized as 3 persons.
Then to top it off, he made an even further distinction between himself and The Only True God by saying this "and Jesus The Christ whom you The Only True God sent.
In prayer it would be only natural for Jesus to refer to God the Father separately. Would it not?
Knowing the Father is God would it be improper to identify the Father as God when Jesus is praying? Of course not.

Historically, at the time Christ Jesus was incarnate on earth....during his ministry...were there false gods being worshipped by the heathens ? I believe you would have to answer...yes, there were false gods being worshipped.

Knowing this, how would Jesus addressing the Father in prayer as the only true God, in opposition to the many false gods of the Heathens be an indication that Jesus isn't also God? Jesus was simply praising the Father by claiming He isn't one of the heathen false Gods but rather the only true God.
I am not the one who is changing who Jesus is but rather you are and you are also changing who God has always been by making him a trinity and of which the Jews at no time in their history ever believed he was either and they weren't always in apostasy either.
What the Jews believed about God....(not)being a trinity is of no concern. Those same Jews also denied Christ Jesus salvation.
You have trusted in a false God and Christ, see how easy it is to say things like this and how meaningless it is also, for you saying it or me saying it isn't going to change the facts in the Bible?
The "facts" from the Bible written by the same author...John...inform us the Word was God and the Word became flesh. Paul once gain confirms this in Phil 2.....then you tell me I'm following a false God and Christ??????????

Dude, your eternal salvation is in severe jeopardy. You are like a tare in a whet field.
Sorry but the Jesus I believe in said this "This is eternal life, that they might know you (Father) The Only True God and Jesus the Christ whom you have sent" and I believe it exactly as he said it and therefore there is no way that I am believing in a false God or a false Christ.
This has been explained to you ad-nauseam.....

I understand you don't have the Holy Spirit and can't understand the truth.
So go right ahead and keep flapping your gums with your false accusations, for it is meaningless because I have Jesus' own words on who The Father and himself are and also the promise of eternal life for knowing it and believing it as well and this is something you don't don't have in your false doctrine on it.
You may claim you have Jesus' own words....though taken and interpreted out of context...but I actually have Jesus.

Would you like to meet the real Jesus?

Silly? Will you LOL because someone disagree's with you false theology?

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit each have a different position in the Godhead. You. seem to deny that when you deny the only true Christ Jesus.

The truth is there is only one true God. I will never disagree with that.
You problem is in failing to understand the kenosis and the role Jesus the scripture tells us the Word, who was God that became flesh took upon Himself.

You, like the Mormons and JW's are presenting a false Christ Jesus.

The scriptures reveal to me you are presenting a false Christ and have no salvation.

True, the heathens believe in gods...and Jesus was praying to the only true God.

How is Jesus presenting the God of the Bible as the only true God a false doctrine?
You apparently don't realize this, but it is easy for me to see when I am really hitting a nerve with you, for you will make two or three posts to my one post when this happens in your hell bent fury to try and silence the truth within your mind and continue in your false doctrine instead.

There you go with your attempt to remove the truth about this with your "kenosis" argument and which you are also totally ignorant of to begin with.

Did Jesus cease to be Yahweh God when he became a man and emptied himself then?

Well you keep flapping your ignorant gums in judgment of me and telling me that I am not saved and believe in a false Christ and it is you who are denying the words of Jesus in John 17:3, John 5:26, John 6:57, Matthew 24:36 and Isaiah 46:9-10 and also the obvious implications against your false doctrine in Philippians 2:9-11.

For if Jesus was always Yahweh God before, during and after he became a man and never ceased to be, then he would have always had a name above every other and one in which all creation would bow to at the end of the age also but Paul very clearly says that he received this from God because of his obedience unto death and which very clearly reveals he never had it before period.

True, there is only one God....recognized as 3 persons.

The above proves that you are in denial of the truth that Jesus spoke in John 17:3, for this isn't what he said but rather that The single person of the Father is the Only True God and himself is the Christ whom The Only True God has sent.
In prayer it would be only natural for Jesus to refer to God the Father separately. Would it not?
Knowing the Father is God would it be improper to identify the Father as God when Jesus is praying? Of course not.

Historically, at the time Christ Jesus was incarnate on earth....during his ministry...were there false gods being worshipped by the heathens ? I believe you would have to answer...yes, there were false gods being worshipped.

Knowing this, how would Jesus addressing the Father in prayer as the only true God, in opposition to the many false gods of the Heathens be an indication that Jesus isn't also God? Jesus was simply praising the Father by claiming He isn't one of the heathen false Gods but rather the only true God.

What the Jews believed about God....(not)being a trinity is of no concern. Those same Jews also denied Christ Jesus salvation.

The "facts" from the Bible written by the same author...John...inform us the Word was God and the Word became flesh. Paul once gain confirms this in Phil 2.....then you tell me I'm following a false God and Christ??????????

Dude, your eternal salvation is in severe jeopardy. You are like a tare in a whet field.

This has been explained to you ad-nauseam.....

I understand you don't have the Holy Spirit and can't understand the truth.

You may claim you have Jesus' own words....though taken and interpreted out of context...but I actually have Jesus.

Would you like to meet the real Jesus?
Round and Round with the same ignorant excuses not to accept and believe what Jesus said and which is usual for trins being they must do this in order to keep believing falsely about who God and Christ are.

However, I am completely confident that within your heart God has convicted you from the passages I have given you and you are fighting against that conviction and also speaking contrary to it and all for the love of your false doctrine.

There you go with your attempt to remove the truth about this with your "kenosis" argument and which you are also totally ignorant of to begin with.
The kenosis argument expands the truth...and explains why Jesus in the role of servant, subject to the Father...a model for Christians to follow...shines a bright light on the topic....which you can't see.

The kenosis argument expands the truth...and explains why Jesus in the role of servant, subject to the Father...a model for Christians to follow...shines a bright light on the topic....which you can't see.
How was Jesus being God and then becoming a human being to be made a servant of God, a model for Christians to follow?

That is in and of itself ridiculous being it is impossible for Christians to become something other than a human being and like you are saying that God became something more than God.

This isn't at all what Paul was saying and the proof of it would be that if he was saying this, he wouldn't have said that Jesus was in the form of God but instead would have said this instead, "who being the eternal Almighty God, did not consider his glory as God a thing to hold on to but instead he took upon himself the nature of human flesh and by it became a servant".

Notice, there would have been no need for words like "morphe' or "isa" or "homoiomai" and as intelligent and above human beings as God truly is, if he wanted us to believe Jesus was God who became a man from Paul's words in Philippians 2: 5-8, then he would have had Paul address in this way instead of saying "who being in the form of God" like Paul said.

Last edited:
My suggestion to you...REPENT.
And I would suggest you get a hold of the truth in 1 Corinthians 2:13-16 for when someone like you attempts to judge someone who is being taught from the written scriptures by God's Holy Spirit like we are suppose to, then it is like you trying to instruct God himself and which is not only worthless but also quite dangerous.

Read the text below, for that is exactly what Paul is saying for although you can continue to flap your gums in judgment of that person, you will be falsely judging him and it wont stand and therefore it is as worthless and dangerous as attempting to instruct God himself because the Spiritual man is learning from God through the scriptures.

1 Corinthians 2:13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words. 14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. 15 The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments,

16 for, “Who has known the mind of the Lord
so as to instruct him
?”
But we (who are Spiritual or taught by the Spirit) have the same mind of Christ.

That is nonsense, for in Revelation 13, John very clearly tells us that the Beast will only have 42 months and not 7 years and which is yet another thing that proves your churches interpretation of Daniel 9:27 to be false.

Read it again. He was to be able to CONTINUE for another 42 months. In 12 he already had 3.5 years. Together that makes 7 years. So don't accuse me of nonsense. You can't read.

Read it again. He was to be able to CONTINUE for another 42 months. In 12 he already had 3.5 years. Together that makes 7 years. So don't accuse me of nonsense. You can't read.
Nowhere in chapter 12 does it speak of the Beast already having 3 1/2 years, for only chapter 13 speaks of how much time he has and therefore you have been deceived by whoever you are getting your teachings from.

In fact John doesn't even mention the beast in Revelation 12 and the 3 1/2 years that he speaks of in Revelation 12 is the same 42 months he mentions in chapter 13.

By the way, the KJV version of this is false, for nowhere is there any word in the original Greek in it that can be translated "to continue" but rather he was given authority to act "poiesai" and that word has no such definition as "to continue". .

I used to believe all that nonsense myself and had every single book that Hal Lindsey ever wrote on it at that time and he wrote quite a few but he is wrong and so are you and many in your churches also.

You seem to forget also that in Revelation 13 John is seeing this beast at its beginning, rising up out of the see and it isn't one single man either, for Daniel set the precedent for what a beast is and it is a kingdom with a an evil spirit ruling it.

By the way, why didn't you comment on what I told you about the Israel that Paul is referring to in Romans 9-11?

For it couldn't be made any clearer that the OT Israel is finished and now the NT Israel are the election according to the promise and consisting of the Jew first and then also the Gentile.

There is only one Single Olive Tree that Paul speaks of and it is made up of both believing Jews and Gentiles and therefore God has not cast away his people the elect Jews but has grafted them back into NT Israel by faith along with the branches of the wild Olive tree also and therefore fulfilling his promise to them.

Last edited:
By the way, Revelation 12 is focusing on the woman (God's people both Jew and Gentile) and what will be happening with her during the 3 1/2 years but in Revelation 13, the focus is on the beast itself and what the beast will be doing in the same 3 1/2 years and of course the Dragon in 12 works through the beast for the 42 months.

That is what you are not seeking.

Nowhere in chapter 12 does it speak of the Beast already having 3 1/2 years, for only chapter 13 speaks of how much time he has and therefore you have been deceived by whoever you are getting your teachings from.

Silly, no one is teaching me. The scripture is very clear, but you must know all the synonyms for 3.5 years.

Revelation 12:
6 Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. 14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. 15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood. 16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The one thousand two hundred and sixty days and the time and times and half a time are talking about the same period of 3.5 years, the first half of the 7 years. The second half is the 42 months in Revelation 13.

Silly, no one is teaching me. The scripture is very clear, but you must know all the synonyms for 3.5 years.
First off, I wasn't referring to the synonyms of the same 42 months or 3 1/2 years as what you were taught, for that part is correct and I was the one who brought that up to begin with, that they all equal 42 months or 3 1/2.

So it appears to me that you are running a rabbit trail by that to divert from the facts that I gave you from scriptures.

But don't tell me that you didn't get your start with this doctrine of a gap from your churches that you have belonged to, for I have been there and done that and I know better.

For no one not being already instructed in the gap theory, would naturally come up with that, or let's just say that the odds of that happening are way out there.

Furthermore, I am the one who brought the fact that the times are all synonyms of the same 42 months of the beasts reign, didn't you read my post before you replied to it?

Revelation 12:
6 Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.
Like I said, the only difference between Revelation 12 and 13 is where John is putting the focus, for in Revelation 12 the focus of the same 42 months is put on the woman (God's people both Jew and Gentile) and in Revelation 13 the focus of the same 42 months is put on the beast and his reign.

The woman flees because of the persecution from the Serpent or Dragon and as expressed through the Beast and just as is covered in Revelation 13.

John is merely expounding on this from different angles but he is speaking of the same exact period of time in chapters 11-13.

13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. 14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. 15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood. 16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The one thousand two hundred and sixty days and the time and times and half a time are talking about the same period of 3.5 years, the first half of the 7 years. The second half is the 42 months in Revelation 13.

Why are you bringing this up as though I didn't know about it?

For like I said, I was the one who first brought it up but it is not speaking of two different periods of time but rather the same 42 months expressed in different numeric formulas.

By the way, Daniel very clearly says in 9:24 that one of the things that would be accomplished within the 70 7's was "reconciliation for iniquity and of course the only way that was accomplished was through the Messiah being cut off in death on the cross.

Now here is the problem with your gap between the first 69 weeks and that last week.

For in verse 26 Daniel makes it clear that after the first 7 weeks and then the 62 weeks following it, the Messiah would be cut off and which means that if there was a gap between the 69 weeks and that last week, the reconciliation for iniquity by Christ being cut off in death, would have taken place not in the 70 weeks but in that gap.

However, Daniel makes it clear in verse 24 that it would be accomplished within those 70 weeks and not outside of the 70 weeks in your false gap between the 69 weeks and the last week

Here read it yourself below

26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One (Messiah) will be put to death and will have nothing.[

Remember you have to add the first 7 weeks of years to that 62 weeks and which makes 69 weeks and which if there was a gap between the 69 weeks and that last week of 7 years like you falsely believe, this would mean that reconciliation for iniquity through Messiah's death would not happen within those 70 weeks and Daniel 9:24 clearly says that it will happen within those 70 weeks.

If you don't see a problem and contradiction here from what you believe about it and what Daniel clearly says, then you are as blind as a bat, for there is a big, big problem with your gap theory because of this fact.

Last edited:
LOL, you are the one who believes in two future comings of Jesus when the Bible teaches no such thing.
The rapture is not Jesus coming back to earth. It is Him returning to meet us in the clouds.
You don't know the truth to be able to share it, so it is fine with me if you don't want to address the proof from scripture that I am giving you.

By the way, this thread isn't about the gospel but it is about getting the correct view of eschatology.
Every message of the Bible is part of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
This figures, for when you know good and well that you have no proof from scripture on your eschatological views you will then run back to your arguments with me on who God and Christ are but your view on eschatology only add to your lack of credibility with all of the scriptures.
Actually, the same thing can be said of you.
You also need to understand that there are two sides to the great tribulation, for the tribulation for the believer is not the same thing as it is for the wicked and Paul in those passages from 2 Thessalonians 1 that I gave you reveals this also.
Yes and no. There are no believers on the earth immediately after the Raprure.
For believers, their tribulation will come from the ungodly by why of a great persecution of the true Church but for the wicked, their tribulation will come from God himself because of their rejecting of him and their persecuting his church and that is what Paul is telling us in those passages.
Show me one place where the church is mentioned after ch#4 in Revelation.
The true Church will begin to see rest from their tribulation of persecution by God's on going judgments of the wicked who are persecuting them, for the more wicked who die under God's judgments which is their tribulation, the less suffering will come upon the church as a result and which is what Paul is saying in 2 Thessalonians 1.

For God will not allow any of his saints to fall under his judgments while they are falling upon the wicked, for he can either lead them away from where he will pour own his judgments, or he can miraculously move them to a safe location by his Spirit like he moved Philipp after he witnessed about Christ to the Ethiopian eunuch.

During the flood of Noah's day, God didn't take anyone out of the earth but rather he used the same water to save Noah that he used to destroy the wicked and that was much different also then the judgments of Revelation and the difference is, that it was one single judgment of a flood that covered the whole earth and that is why he used the arc to save Noah and his family.

However in the Revelation judgments, the judgment s will be here and there and not in all places at once like in the Flood and therefore God will be able to move his saints from any danger of the judgments either by their being lead by the Spirit or miraculously moved by the Spirit like Philipp was.
You seemed to have missed ==>
:Rev 20:4 KJV And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

The rapture is not Jesus coming back to earth. It is Him returning to meet us in the clouds.

Jesus doesn't come back to earth until the old heaven and earth is destroyed and the New Heaven and Earth is established when he comes back to the New Earth in and with the New Jerusalem, see Revelation 21 and 22.

In fact Jesus warned his disciples in Luke 17 against those who would be claiming that Jesus is here or there on the earth and he then say, for just like the lightning that lights up the sky, so would be his coming.

The error that your churches are making with this is from Acts 1 when while the disciples were looking up into heaven and saw Jesus disappear in the clouds to go into heaven, the angels appeared and said "why are you standing here gazing up into heaven, for this same Jesus who you have seen go into heaven shall return from heaven the same way.

He was already in the clouds and they were looking up into the clouds and saw him disappear into the clouds to go into heaven and that is also where he will return and not to the earth like you are being falsely led to believe.

I would disagree with that. So then you think that the truths about God's punishment for those who don't believe is good news, for that is what the word gospel means "good news" and the gospel message is summed up in John 3:16, "for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whosever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life"

The rest is the teachings that follow with the gospel.

:Rev 20:4 KJV And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Yep and by people like you who are believing falsely but that doesn't bother me, because at the end of the age, God will reveal who were truly his sheep and who were not and that is all I need to concerning myself with, for until then only those who are in the truth will know who is also in the truth and the rest will be like the apostate Jews when Jesus came.

Blind as bats

There won't be any unbelievers on the earth when the rapture occurs and 1 Corinthians 15:22-26 coupled with verse 51-58 make this clear also.

For the rapture will not occur until all other enemies are put under the feet of Jesus including the sin that still dwells within the flesh of believers.

For believers still die physically because although sin has be removed from their hearts, it still exists within their flesh and sin in the flesh of believers is the enemy of God that causes their physical death and this is what Paul is speaking of in 1 Corinthians 15:22-26.

For until the enemy of sin in the flesh of believers is put under the feet of Christ, then they will have to die physically but when it is removed, they will be changed in a moment and in the twinkling of an eye and bingo they will follow with those who have just been resurrected to meet Jesus in the air.

Paul calls this the end "then comes the end when he shall have delivered up the Kingdom unto God even the Father" and after he has put all enemies under his feet as he reigns from heaven

I know you think this is a big deal but really it isn't, for the church is definitely suggested all through the book.

Tell me, in Revelations 12 and in the last verse, who does John tell us that the Serpent will be making war (Armageddon) with?

Look at that last verse in Revelation 12, do you see any unbelieving Jews mentioned as who the Devil will be enraged against like your churches falsely teach about it?

Notice it says "therefore the serpent was enraged against the woman (the church both Jew and Gentile) and went out to make war against the remnant of her seek who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Notice they have the testimony of Jesus Christ and which means they are believers and part of the church.

Nope, I didn't miss anything at all for I am well aware of this passage and also the false doctrines that your churches teach about it, but I am trying to figure out how you think this is an answer to my post that you are replying to.

What does it really have to do with what I said?

First off, the first resurrection spoken of here is that of Jesus himself and the 1000 years is figurative for this present age and those who came alive and lived and reigned with Christ in this age represented by 1000 years refer to those who believe and were included in Christ death and resurrection.

But they also die in this age represented by the 1000 years and some die as martyrs and some at the hands of the beast also and that is what John is speaking of here.

Nevertheless, they reign over the influence and temptation of the world, the flesh and the Devil and not over other people.

When it says "and judgment was given unto them" this means that God has given them victory over the world the flesh and the Devil through Christ and his judgment upon Satan and his kingdom, it is judgment in favor of those who believe.

What throws people off here, is the figurative language like "I saw thrones and they sat upon them" but if you read Ephesians 2, Paus says that we were raised up together (through the resurrection of Jesus) and made to sit together in heavenly places".

Furthermore, the resurrection of the believer doesn't begin with his body but rather with his spirit man and that is why Paul uses language associated with the resurrection when speaking of the conversion of believers like in Ephesians 2 and Colossians 3:1-4.

Here is an example of what I am saying from Colossians 3:1-4 below.

Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. 2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is your[a] life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.

Do you not see the resurrection language that Paul is using in the above?

This is what John is speaking of in Revelation 20, the first resurrection which was that of Jesus himself and which all believers take part of and which is represented by water baptism, "blessed is he who takes part in the first resurrection for of such the second death has no power".

Sorry but neither Jesus nor Paul nor any other inspired by God NT writer ever told us there would be two second comings of Jesus and two future resurrections or one secret coming and one that all eyes will see.

It simply is not in the Bible period.

Read the parables of Jesus and Paul's words in 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 and his words also in 1 Corinthians 15:22-26 and 51-58 and show me where it ever says that there would be two future resurrections?

Look at 1 Corinthians 15:23 and 24, "but ever man in his own order, Christ (past tense), the first fruits (Matthew 27:51-53 Past tense) and then they that belong to Christ at his coming (one future coming, resurrection and rapture) period.

Last edited:
🥱 YAWN. I get bored with people that think they know more than GOD.i could not even finish reading your post because it was so boring.

🥱 YAWN. I get bored with people that think they know more than GOD.i could not even finish reading your post because it was so boring.
Then you should be really bored with the churches who are teaching you the rubbish you are accepting as truth.

Yeah sure and that is also why you couldn't even give an answer to what I revealed from the scriptures either and which is why you didn't even reply to my post again but only used this excuse "YAWN. I get bored with people that think they know more than GOD.i could not even finish reading your post because it was so boring".

Look, I very clearly revealed from Revelation 12 and that last verse "therefore the serpent was enraged against the woman and went to make war against the remnant of her seed who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ".

Now how can this be unbelieving Jews when it very clearly says that they keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ?

They are believers both Jew and Gentile and that is who the war of Armageddon will be fought against and not unbelieving Jews who the Devil is not concerned with being he already had them in his deception.

So how is there going to be any believers on the earth if their is a pre trib rapture to remove them like you have falsely been led to believe?

Revelation 12:17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

John 17:15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of it. 17 Sanctify them by[d] the truth; your word is truth. 18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. 19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified.

Last edited:
Back