The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Yes and you keep accusing Jesus himself in his ways ini the Father as gnostic, for over and over when Jesus is repeated to you what you would be is gnosticism for you just as you keep accuse his ways of being.

That is what I keep trying to tell you
You're trying but you're still missing the mark.
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are saved, it is the power of god. 2 Cor 1:18

You're trying but you're still missing the mark.
I see -- so God didnt send Jesus to show you His ways, I do understand why to you His ways is missing the mark for sure.
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are saved, it is the power of god. 2 Cor 1:18
And it is foolishness for you or you would be raised from that dead state of spirit that you are in this day. He will raise you up just as He raised Jesus up to Himself in Matt 3:16. But you will have no part in that resurrection.

Keep in mind that to receive from God His Spirit as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and opens up who He is in Jesus is gnostic teachings for you.

You win the cigar for you are lord and power over Him that He may obey you because His ways are gnostic as you accuse Him of.

Sense it is gnostic teachings the ways of God in Matt 3:16, perhaps you can give me your interpretation of God coming to Jesus by His Spirit and opening up all of His heaven in that man in Matt 3:16? Im curious how that is gnosticism for you who are not a believer in Christ but a follower of Paul instead?

I see -- so God didnt send Jesus to show you His ways, I do understand why to you His ways is missing the mark for sure.
And we declare to you glad tidings—that promise which was made to the fathers. 33 God has fulfilled this for us their children, in that He has raised up Jesus. As it is also written in the second Psalm:

‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.’
34 And that He raised Him from the dead, no more to return to [i]corruption, He has spoken thus:

‘I will give you the sure mercies of David.’
And it is foolishness for you or you would be raised from that dead state of spirit that you are in this day. He will raise you up just as He raised Jesus up to Himself in Matt 3:16. But you will have no part in that resurrection.
Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin,
Im curious how that is gnosticism for you who are not a believer in Christ but a follower of Paul instead?
Take care that what the prophets have said does not happen to you: Wonder and perish. Acts 13

And we declare to you glad tidings—that promise which was made to the fathers.
Then why was Paul still the sinner if he lived the same promise as Jesus the prophet and these others who were like the God they worshiped. Pauls good tidings is trickery right?
33 God has fulfilled this for us their children, in that He has raised up Jesus. As it is also written in the second Psalm:
And He raises us all up top where He is just as He raised Jesus up to Him in Matt 3:16.
‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.’
34 And that He raised Him from the dead, no more to return to [i]corruption, He has spoken thus:
Then why was Paul corrupted, a soothsayer, trickster, sinner, if He is raised from the dead. Paul couldn't return to corruption for he never left corruption.
‘I will give you the sure mercies of David.’
Paul cant give me anything, but he has given you the doctrine to be a sinner.
Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin,
By the same God be in me who was in Christ is the only way God can set anyone free and is if He is manifest in you to do so.
Take care that what the prophets have said does not happen to you: Wonder and perish. Acts 13
Paul was very careful that what the prophet Jesus has said we should be, and would be if you obey God as Jesus did, didnt apply to him for sure, for because of the teachings of Paul the ways of the prophet Jesus doesnt apply to you either.

Paul cant give me anything, but he has given you the doctrine to be a sinner.

By the same God be in me who was in Christ is the only way God can set anyone free and is if He is manifest in you to do so.

Paul was very careful that what the prophet Jesus has said we should be, and would be if you obey God as Jesus did, didnt apply to him for sure, for because of the teachings of Paul the ways of the prophet Jesus doesnt apply to you either.
Don't be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord, rather, join us in the proclamation of the gospel, by the power of God.
He has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus; which has been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel. And of this gospel I was appointed an apostle; 2 Timothy 1:8-11

Through the Spirit of holiness was appointed the Son of God in power by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord. 5 Through him we received grace and apostleship to call all the nations to the obedience of faith; Rom 1:4-5

Last edited:
Don't be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord, rather, join us in the proclamation of the gospel, by the power of God.
He has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus; which has been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel. And of this gospel I was appointed an apostle; 2 Timothy 1:8-11
But you are ashamed of the presentation that Jesus presented about his God who was his Father for to you His ways is gnostic.
Through the Spirit of holiness was appointed the Son of God in power by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord.
God appoints all His sons by His Spirit. I am one of them. Jesus was my brother, we have the same Father who is God.
5 Through him we received grace and apostleship to call all the nations to the obedience of faith; Rom 1:4-5
Through God we receive that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and walk as He walks in His same light and are perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect where Christ is risen from the dead for you to be anointed of God, that is who Christ is, Gods Spirit for His anointing, Christ in me is the same anointing who was in Jesus. . Or at least some of us has receieved Him as Jesus did.

Through the Spirit of holiness was appointed the Son of God in power by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord. 5 Through him we received grace and apostleship to call all the nations to the obedience of faith; Rom 1:4-5
But you are ashamed of the presentation that Jesus presented about his God who was his Father for to you His ways is gnostic.
The Lord always proves faithful and reliable to those who keep His covenant and testimonies; Ps 25:10

Even as the testimony of [the resurrection] Christ Jesus was confirmed in you. 1 Cor 1:6

The Lord always proves faithful and reliable to those who keep His covenant and testimonies; Ps 25:10
Yes we who are of Him are like Him for sure.
Even as the testimony of [the resurrection] Christ Jesus was confirmed in you. 1 Cor 1:6
Actually the same Spirit who came to Jesus and opened up who He is in that man is the same One who does the same in us all who will receive Him as Jesus and others we read of did. He confirmed Himself in Jesus as well.

Yes we who are of Him are like Him for sure.

Actually the same Spirit who came to Jesus and opened up who He is in that man is the same One who does the same in us all who will receive Him as Jesus and others we read of did. He confirmed Himself in Jesus as well.
I am a fellow brethren, who holds to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! Rev 19:10

Who through the Spirit of holiness was appointed the Son of God in power by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord.
Through him we received grace and apostleship to call the nations to the obedience of faith; And you also are among those called to belong to Jesus Christ. Rom 1:4-6

I am a fellow brethren, who holds to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! Rev 19:10
Actually you deny everything God sent Jesus for to lead you to be like Him. You thighs born again is a tree. Who in their right mind would follow such a doctrine anyway? But obviously there is one who thinks Gods Spirit is a tree.
Who through the Spirit of holiness was appointed the Son of God in power by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord.
Appointed? Who appointed Him? I bet it was God.
Through him we received grace and apostleship to call the nations to the obedience of faith; And you also are among those called to belong to Jesus Christ. Rom 1:4-6
I dont belong to Jesus Christ I belong to the same One Jesus belonged to and call Him Father, and obeyed Him, prayed to Him, and said sent him to lead you to the same place in the Father where he was in the Father, but because His ways Arte gnostic and a tree, you will go to a grave never receiving the promise of God who would be in you, same Spirit, mind, be in you who was in Christ Jesus. but because that is just gnostic education from a tree, you go without!

Correcting the false teaching that flesh and blood cannot enter the kingdom of God, a spiritual body is immaterial and the meaning of a life giving Spirit.

1 CORINTHIANS 15:50: “Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.”

Jehovah’s Witnesses claim that Jesus could not have risen in His human body of flesh and bones, because Scripture states that “flesh and blood” cannot inherit the kingdom of God. Notice that Jesus did not say that His resurrected body was made of “flesh and blood.” Rather, He said His body was made of “flesh and bone” (Luke 24:39). This is significant because the term “flesh and blood” is often used in Scripture to refer to mortal humanity,in contrast to the imperishable, resurrected body alluded to by the phrase, “flesh and bones.”

Far from claiming that the resurrected human body cannot inherit God’s kingdom, this passage asserts that the mortal, perishable human body (made of flesh and blood) cannot inherit the immortal, imperishable kingdom of God. Indeed as 1 Corinthians 15:53 states, “this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality.”

A spiritual body denotes an immortal body. A spiritual body is one that is dominated by the spirit, not one that is devoid of matter. The Greek word pneumatikos means a body that is directed by the spirit as opposed to one under the dominion of the flesh. It is not ruled by the flesh that perishes but by the spirit that endures. (1 Corinthians 15:50-58). A spiritual body does no mean immaterial or invisible but immortal and imperishable. Paul makes these parallels:

Earthly- Heavenly (verse 40)
Perishable- Imperishable (verse 42)
Weak- Powerful(verse 43)
Natural-Supernatural(verse 44)
Mortal- Immortal(verse 53)

The content shows that spiritual (pneumatikos) could be translated supernatural in contrast to natural from the parallels of perishable and imperishable, corruptible and incorruptible. Pneumatikos is translated supernatural in 1 Corinthians 10:4 regarding the supernatural rock that followed them in the wilderness. In the translation spiritual refers to physical objects. In 1 Corinthians 10:45 Paul spoke of the spiritual rock that followed Israel in the wilderness from which they got spiritual drink 1 Corinthians 10:4.But the OT story (Exodus 17,Numbers 20)reveals it was a physical rock from which they got literal water to drink. The actual water they drank from the material rock was produced supernaturally. Further Paul spoke about a spiritual man 1 Corinthians 2:15 he obviously did not mean an invisible, immaterial man with no corporeal body. He was as a matter of fact speaking of a flesh and blood human being whose life is lived by the supernatural power of God, a literal person whose life is Spirit directed. A spiritual man is one who is taught by the Spirit and who receives the things that come from the Spirit of God. (1 Corinthians 2:13-14). The resurrection body can be called a spiritual body in much the same way we speak of the bible being a spiritual book. Regardless of their spiritual source and power both the resurrection body and the bible are material objects.

Life giving Spirit does not speak of the nature of Christ’s resurrected body but of the divine origin of the resurrection. Jesus physical body came back to life only by the power of God.(Romans 1:4). Paul is speaking about its spiritual source not its physical substance as a material body. If spirit describes the nature of Christ’s resurrected body then Adam with whom He is contrasted must not have a soul since he is described as of the earth, made of dust (verse 47). But the bible clearly says that Adam was a living soul(Genesis 2:7). Christ’s body is called a spiritual body(soma) which always means a physical body when referring to an individual human being. The resurrected body is called spiritual and life giving spirit because its source is in the spiritual realm, not because its substance is immaterial. Christ’s supernatural resurrection body is from heaven as Adams natural body was from the earth. (verse 47). But just as the one from earth has an immaterial soul even so the One from heaven has a material body. Rhodes

hope this helps !!!

We are going to have a fantastically great body. One just like the Lord's.

We are not to confuse the resurrected body of Jesus that he was in while on earth after the resurrection. For it's flesh was still that of what was born to Mary, yet with a new inner life animating that body without the need of blood.

When He ascended his body was transformed and glorified. His body became superior to that of the body of angels. And, we shall have be given a new glorious body just as His own glorious body.

That means? Even the believer who did everything wrong and stupid while on earth. When he is resurrected? Shall be higher in function than Satan himself!

After John’s messengers left, Jesus began to speak to the crowd about John:
“What did you go out into the wilderness to see? A reed swayed by the wind?
If not, what did you go out to see? A man dressed in fine clothes? No, those who
wear expensive clothes and indulge in luxury are in palaces. But what did you go out to see?
A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and more than a prophet. This is the one about whom it is written:

“‘I will send my messenger ahead of you,
who will prepare your way before you.’
For I say to you, among those born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist;
but he who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.”

I tell you, among those born of women there is no one greater than John;
yet the one who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.”
Luke 7:24-28​

Note!
But he who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.”

Why is that so? For John the Baptist will be resurrected as an OT believer. Not church. He died before the Church age began. John the Baptist's resurrection body will not be like the glorious body of the Lord Jesus Christ. For only the church is the Bride of Christ! We will be "bone his bone, and flesh of His glorious body!"

We as a new creation in Christ we will have a body just like His own glorious, thus placing all in the highest bodily position in the Kingdom of God, placing us above all angels and any believer who will be resurrected outside of the Church age! Hebrews 1:4

But he who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.” Luke 7:28
John the baptist will receive the highest rewards for any OT believer. Yet the worst most misguided Christian you may know at present when resurrected? Will find himself in a body higher than all the angels! Including Satan!

However, as it is written:

“What no eye has seen,
what no ear has heard,
and what no human mind has conceived”—
the things God has prepared for those who love him.

1 Corinthians 2:9​

grace and peace ..........

I dont belong to Jesus Christ ....
It is not surprising, then, if his gnostic servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.
you will go to a grave never receiving the promise of God who would be in you, same Spirit, mind, be in you who was in Christ Jesus. but because that is just gnostic education from a tree, you go without!

But to those who do not believe,

The stone the gnostics rejected has caused them to stumble;
They stumble because they disobey the gospel of Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2

Last edited:
It is not surprising, then, if his gnostic servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.
I dont belong to Jesus Christ, He as myself belong to the Father. You just dont know what it is to be of God yourself is all.
But to those who do not believe,
call His ways gnostic.
The stone the gnostics rejected has caused them to stumble;
The stone you reject as gnostic causes you to stumble.
They stumble because they disobey the gospel of Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2
Amen, and his gospel is to be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect walk as He walks in His same mind, light, Spirit, with the same signs follow ing you who followed Jesus sense he believed. See Matt 3:16 that is when he believed because God Himself manifested Himself in that man just as He does in us all who are born of God, born again as Jesus was in Matt 3:16.

I dont belong to Jesus Christ, He as myself belong to the Father. You just dont know what it is to be of God yourself is all.
That's very brotherly of you to acknowledge that Jesus and the Father are one; you often refer to Jesus as a man that we who believe elevated to God status. Now, if you can realize that Jesus raises the dead, you're golden. “I Am the resurrection and the life." John 11:25
The stone you reject as gnostic causes you to stumble.
"And they shall never perish...I and the Father are one.” John 10:27-30

Last edited:
That's very brotherly of you to acknowledge that Jesus and the Father are one;
Just as we all are who has receieved from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16, we are in His same image.
you often refer to Jesus as a man that we who believe elevated to God status.
No, elevated up tp where He is to be like Him. Something unfamiliar with your belief system.
Now, if you can realize that Jesus raises the dead, you're golden.
By Gods Spirit for sure. He used obedience to do so, you dont.
“I Am the resurrection and the life." John 11:25
I Am is indeed, he raised up Jesus to Himself in Matt 3:16. Jesus never spoke of Himself but only of the Father who sent him, you just dont believe Jesus is all.

So are we all one in the Father who has received from Him that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

He in me and I in Him are one for sure, but you have a very hard time with that because His ways is gnostic for you to be one in Him and like Him and in His same image as Jesus was, Moses was, 120 was and I am.

That's very brotherly of you to acknowledge that Jesus and the Father are one; you often refer to Jesus as a man that we who believe elevated to God status. Now, if you can realize that Jesus raises the dead, you're golden. “I Am the resurrection and the life." John 11:25

Just as we all are ...
In your gnostic mind does that mean that you also died for all, (2 Cor 5:16) John 10:11
No, elevated up tp where He is to be like Him.
I didn't think so. Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be made new; 1 Cor 5:7
Something unfamiliar with your belief system.
And this is foreign to your gnostic system:
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ Jesus, the new creation has come; the old has gone; All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ Jesus. 2 Cor 2:17

Last edited:
In your gnostic mind does that mean that you also died for all, (2 Cor 5:16) John 10:11
Yes the ways of Christ for Gods Spirit be in you is gnostic as Jesus taught y=that you should have His Christ, anointing, in yourself in that what you reject of Jesus.
I didn't think so. Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be made new; 1 Cor 5:7
You haven purged out that old Leven, you think God is a man LOL.
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ Jesus,
Just as Jesus was anointed of God.
the new creation has come;
Only for us who has received Him as Jesus did.
the old has gone;
And just as with Jesus in Matt 3:16 the old of your laws is gone ... but because you cling to your old laws Gods laws of Spirit too be like Him is mute for you.
All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ Jesus. 2 Cor 2:17
But you are not reconciled to God because Christ to you is a man instead of Gods Spirit be in you who is His anointing by His Spirit, Christ in you which you state His ways to be like Him and perfect as He is perfect as gnostic in which He really is.

You cant recognize that difference as Adam did in Gen 3:22 , as Abraham did, as Moses did, as Jesus did in Matt 3;16 as 120 did. You are left without the same in you ... Think about what Jesus said you should be in the Father perfect as He is prefect, but you won't because your ways are better then His ways just as you post you shaver the better way of God.

Yes the ways of Christ for Gods Spirit be in you is gnostic as Jesus taught y=that you should have His Christ, anointing, in yourself in that what you reject of Jesus.

You haven purged out that old Leven, you think God is a man LOL.
Do you mean the Man who walked on water, calmed the storm, and raised the dead?

Him we preach, admonishing and teaching in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. Col 1:28

Do you mean the Man who walked on water, calmed the storm, and raised the dead?
Absolutely just as we all do who has from God that what he had from Him. We walk on these storms of life and calm them and rest in the same peace Jesus had in the Father.
Him we preach, admonishing and teaching in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. Col 1:28
You preach Pauls ways in sin, not Jesus ways in righteousness. Jesus ways is to walk in the perfections of the Father, not the sinner that you guys are of.

Tell that fox that on the third day I shall be glorified. Luke 13:32
You preach Pauls ways in sin, not Jesus ways in righteousness. Jesus ways is to walk in the perfections of the Father, not the sinner that you guys are of.
What I received I passed on to you. Here is what it is. Christ died for our sins, he was buried, and rose again the third day 1 Cor 15:3-4
Absolutely just as we all do who has from God that what he had from Him.
The rulers delivered Him to be condemned to death, and crucified Him. But we were hoping that it was He who was going to redeem Israel. What is more, this is now the third day...Then He said to them, “O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! Ought not the Christ to have suffered these things and to enter into His glory? Luke 24 :20-26

Now as they pondered these things, Jesus Himself stood in the midst of them, and said to them, “Peace to you.” Luke 24:36

Behold! upon the mountains the Messenger of the covenant of peace. keep your solemn feast; for the wicked will be utterly cut off. Nahum 1:15
We walk on these storms of life and calm them and rest in the same peace Jesus had in the Father.
"I create praise on their lips. Peace, peace, to those far and near,”
says the Lord. “And I will heal them.”
But the wicked are like the troubled sea; for it cannot rest, and its waters cast up mire and mud.
“There is no peace,” says my God, “for the wicked.” Isa 57:19-21

Back