Will the war of Armageddon really be fought against non believing Jews?

Indeed there will be, for there will be no pre trib rapture to deliver them from going through it and like you falsely claim there will be.

For as I have even shown from Revelation 9:20, no one will be repenting to become believers during the judgments of God.

Here it is again below.

Revelation 9:20-21

20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Of course not, for it is what you falsely believe and have made yourself comfortable with and also which you have no proof of from the actual scriptures, so what you are denying is the truth about the rapture that Paul clearly reveals in 1 Corinthians 15:22-26 and 51-58.

What are you going to do when you have been pining away for this pre trib rapture and you find out you are going to go through the tribulation after all?

You are going to be totally stressed out because you have believed a lie and you will be running about like a chicken with his head cut off because of it.

Paul makes it very clear that the last enemy that shall be destroyed is the physical death of the believer and also says this about it, 'then comes the end, when he shall deliver the kingdom up unto God even the Father after he has put all enemies including death under his feet".

You better get a hold of this truth and quickly, for the time is fast approaching and there will be no pre trib rapture to deliver you from it either.
What's going to happen is you'll realize your false doctrine didn't save you...as you stand by and watch the rapture of the church.
Maybe then you'll come to know the true Christ.

I would suggest that you read over all your replies unto me on this subject and understand also that you haven't shown one thing from the actual scriptures themselves to even attempt to refute what I have shown you from the scriptures but instead all you are doing is voicing your unsupported ideas instead.
Let me say it again...You do know that Rev 13 is not Armageddon???

Then prove it from the scriptures CC, for just saying it doesn't get it but rather proving it from the actual scriptures gets it and actually Revelation doesn't tell us about any other war that the beast wages except Armageddon and nowhere does it actually ever say that it is against unconverted Jews either.

In fact even the symbolic 144,000 Jews mentioned are already converts and we can be sure of this because of what it says about them also.

You better start being honest with yourself and God about these things, for you know as well as I do that all you are doing here is trying to avoid what it clearly reveals because it doesn't fit with what you were taught and what you have become comfortable with.

Nevertheless, believers are not here to get comfortable with their life here, but they are here to know and abide by the truth no matter how uncomfortable it may be.

Just look at all of the believers who have been chased down and persecuted and even killed for their faith and you think you are above them so that you shouldn't have to also go through some of this?

I says "they that will live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution" and that is all that the great tribulation will be for those who believe, but God will deliver them from his actual judgments in the process.

Last edited:
You can say it all you want but just your saying it doesn't make it true and you better start thinking about that CC.

I gave you actual scripture to prove what I am saying but all you are doing in reply is flapping your gums and with no proof at all from the scriptures.

Last edited:
What's going to happen is you'll realize your false doctrine didn't save you...as you stand by and watch the rapture of the church.
Maybe then you'll come to know the true Christ.
Not a chance, for I have the words of Jesus himself on who as what I need to know in order to have eternal life and be saved while you want to say I have to believe in God as a Trinity and Jesus as God when you have no support from scripture whatsoever that tells me that I have to in order to be saved,

This is what makes you a cult also.

John 17:3 "This is eternal life, that they might know you (the Father who he was speaking to) The Only True God and Jesus the Christ whom you have sent".

This is my eternal life and Jesus himself said it and the Jesus who you claim to believe in and obey also and who you are contradicting in your own doctrines about it.

Just pointing out the timeline in Revelation. Armageddon comes later...after Rev 13.
How ignorant, for John in Revelation 13 is giving you the frame work and details about what the beast will do during the 42 months he is given and therefore all that follows with this in the other chapters are pictures of this 42 months being fulfilled and all the way up to chapter 19 where Jesus returns to put an end to it also.

With the way you want to deny the truth like you do when it is pointed out to you that you have missed it, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes for anything and you better start thinking about where you are heading with this denial also.

Not a chance, for I have the words of Jesus himself on who as what I need to know in order to have eternal life and be saved while you want to say I have to believe in God as a Trinity and Jesus as God when you have no support from scripture whatsoever that tells me that I have to in order to be saved,

This is what makes you a cult also.

John 17:3 "This is eternal life, that they might know you (the Father who he was speaking to) The Only True God and Jesus the Christ whom you have sent".

This is my eternal life and Jesus himself said it and the Jesus who you claim to believe in and obey also and who you are contradicting in your own doctrines about it.

Didn't you say if you believe in the trinity...you're not saved?

Is there any church, denomination, sect, assembly, congregation....whatever you might call it that believes as you do?

If so can you present a link?

How ignorant, for John in Revelation 13 is giving you the frame work and details about what the beast will do during the 42 months he is given and therefore all that follows with this in the other chapters are pictures of this 42 months being fulfilled and all the way up to chapter 19 where Jesus returns to put an end to it also.

With the way you want to deny the truth like you do when it is pointed out to you that you have missed it, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes for anything and you better start thinking about where you are heading with this denial also.
Is there any church, denomination, sect, assembly, congregation....whatever you might call it that believes as you do?

What other people believe is irrelevant when the scriptures reveal what the beast will do and who he is going to make war with, for it is the inspired word of God and beside this, the scriptures also reveal that God will send a lying delusion to those who are stubborn and do not love the truth nor want to know it and that is found in 2 Thessalonians 2;11.

This is the apostasy that Paul warns about in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 and it is all about the church, for the world can't fall into apostasy when it never had the truth and neither can Israel who were already in apostasy when Paul wrote this either and therefore it is the church he is speaking of here.

Last edited:
What other people believe is irrelevant when the scriptures reveal what the beast will do and who he is going to make war with, for it is the inspired word of God and beside this, the scriptures also reveal that God will send a lying delusion to those who are stubborn and do not love the truth nor want to know it and that is found in 2 Thessalonians 2;11.

This is the apostasy that Paul warns about in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 and it is all about the church, for the world can't fall into apostasy when it never had the truth and neither can Israel who were already in apostasy when Paul wrote this either and therefore it is the church he is speaking of here.
Don'tdodge the question....please answer it.

Here is what God himself warned of after speaking of the apostasy and the coming judgments because of it in Isaiah 2.

Isaiah 2:22 and notice, this was God's last word and warning to us after speaking of the shaking that is on it's way.

Isaiah 2: 22 Stop regarding man, whose breath of life is in his nostrils;
For [b]why should he be esteemed?

Here is what God himself warned of after speaking of the apostasy and the coming judgments because of it in Isaiah 2.

Isaiah 2:22 and notice, this was God's last word and warning to us after speaking of the shaking that is on it's way.

Isaiah 2: 22 Stop regarding man, whose breath of life is in his nostrils;
For [b]why should he be esteemed?

If so can you present a link?.....So far you have not presented a link.

Don'tdodge the question....please answer it.

I already did and it reminds me of when Jesus asked first "who do men say that I the son of man am and then asked "who do you say that I am and only Peter alone had the correct answer to that question".

It also shows that you put to much esteem in what other men or groups say.

Therefore you would follow them right into hell because you don't have the concern or courage to ever question what they are teaching your

For to start with very few people on this site even express what they actually believe about these things but only a hand full will.

Like I said and will again, it is irrelevant and especially when the scriptures gives us the correct answers and answers by the way, that many of your church leaders pass right over when reading and studying Revelation and all because they are in the deception of Satan who is diverting their attention to the Jews in the Middles East when the real danger has always been what they are falsely believing instead.

I already did .
No you didn't....you sent me to some WIKI page about some early theologian.

Now, I ask you again.....Is there any church, denomination, sect, assembly, congregation....whatever you might call it that believes as you do?

No you didn't....you sent me to some WIKI page about some early theologian.

Now, I ask you again.....Is there any church, denomination, sect, assembly, congregation....whatever you might call it that believes as you do?

Where did I send you any Wiki page, you must be delusional for sure, for I did no such thing?

Also, I did answer your question with the facts that we shouldn't be worrying about what the majority are believing and teaching anyhow because scripture also warned of the apostasy that has already over taken the church and has been for many years also.

Where did I send you any Wiki page, you must be delusional for sure, for I did no such thing?

My bad. That was someone else....you sent me nothing.
Also, I did answer your question with the facts that we shouldn't be worrying about what the majority are believing and teaching anyhow because scripture also warned of the apostasy that has already over taken the church and has been for many years also.

If so can you present a link?.....So far you have not presented a link. Is it that you can't?

My bad. That was someone else....you sent me nothing.

If so can you present a link?.....So far you have not presented a link. Is it that you can't?
As I said and will again, it is irrelevant what other people believe when I have scriptures to support what I believe while you haven't even given any that speak other wise.

All that you have is worthless religion and that has become obvious to me from the many discussions that I have had with you and you are quite deceived also, for all you ever do is look for ways around the scriptures that I have given you that very clearly show that you are in error.

As I said and will again, it is irrelevant what other people believe when I have scriptures to support what I believe while you haven't even given any that speak other wise.

All that you have is worthless religion and that has become obvious to me from the many discussions that I have had with you and you are quite deceived also, for all you ever do is look for ways around the scriptures that I have given you that very clearly show that you are in error.
I asked you...."Is there any church, denomination, sect, assembly, congregation....whatever you might call it that believes as you do?

If so can you present a link?"

So far the answer is no. I ask now, Is there no "church" that meets on Sunday (or Saturday) that represents your views?

I asked you...."Is there any church, denomination, sect, assembly, congregation....whatever you might call it that believes as you do?

If so can you present a link?"

So far the answer is no. I ask now, Is there no "church" that meets on Sunday (or Saturday) that represents your views?
On that note, I will let you fester in your own deception and darkness about it, for that is what you have chosen and obviously also love.

Back