Janice Bower

Pumpkin Pie Dip

1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 cups powdered sugar
1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
Garnishes: ground cinnamon, cinnamon sticks

Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add pie filling, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and ginger, beating well. Cover and chill 8 hours. Serve with gingersnaps and apple or pear slices. Garnish, if desired.

Southern Living, NOVEMBER 2001
Yield: 3 c ups

Pumpkin Pie Dip

1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 cups powdered sugar
1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
Garnishes: ground cinnamon, cinnamon sticks

Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add pie filling, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and ginger, beating well. Cover and chill 8 hours. Serve with gingersnaps and apple or pear slices. Garnish, if desired.

Southern Living, NOVEMBER 2001
Yield: 3 c ups
It has an extremely high sugar content but looks yummy. We tend to read American recipes then do a big cut down on sugar and it is still sweet enough for us. We do not have autumn parties. We are going into spring with loads of bar b ques etc. I love picnics.

It has an extremely high sugar content but looks yummy. We tend to read American recipes then do a big cut down on sugar and it is still sweet enough for us. We do not have autumn parties. We are going into spring with loads of bar b ques etc. I love picnics.
Oh, I loved picnics so much I planned one or two even when rain was predicted and we ate in the car! I don't give parties anymore and am debating even preparing the pumpkin dip.

Oh, I loved picnics so much I planned one or two even when rain was predicted and we ate in the car! I don't give parties anymore and am debating even preparing the pumpkin dip.
Oh treat yourself, life is short. I wonder if it would freeze and then you could just pull a been out when you feel like it. Yes there are the back beaches on far from us where the water crashes into the cliffs. I love seeing them on really rough days. I am with you about the weather as well. Simple food can be enjoyed in the car whilst watching nature.

Back