The Climate Is So Bad..........

If I would have told someone 10 years ago that conservatives would become vaccine deniers during the worst pandemic in American history no one would have believed me.

Seriously, what happened to you people?
You are anti-science. The clot shot is not a vaccine. That is how you prove you are anti-science.

If someone told me 10 years ago that the entire world would allow the government to lock them down for a virus that was no more dangerous than the common flu, I would have not believed it.
Why? We were trying to curb the worst Pandemic in American history when no one knew what was going on.

And yet some "scientists" do. We've seen how trustworthy "science" is in the last couple of years.
COVID deniers believed insane conspiracy theorists rather than evidence-based science.

These are the same people that still love deny climate change long after any reasonable person would do so.

don’t look up

COVID deniers believed insane conspiracy theorists rather than evidence-based science.

These are the same people that still love deny climate change long after any reasonable person would do so.

don’t look up

How long we got now Henny Penny?

Six years is it?

Care to make a prediction? <--------lol

Don't worry, none of your predictions have panned out, just fools gold. So make some more, it's ok.

How bout, "The sea will rise enough for Obama to sell his free beach houses"

How long we got now Henny Penny?

Six years is it?

Care to make a prediction? <--------lol

Don't worry, none of your predictions have panned out, just fools gold. So make some more, it's ok.

How bout, "The sea will rise enough for Obama to sell his free beach houses"
Don’t look up.

You people have proven to be spectacularly wrong on this one.

Don’t look up.

For what?

I see blue sky.

You see the Cortez Death coming for us, in about six years.

Ok.

You people have proven to be spectacularly wrong on this one.

The only thing here that is proven is your *predictions are always wrong.

Will you be giving a new one or not?

How about penguins? Will penguins disappear soon?

*Predictive power is a fundamental truth in science. Why have you none?

For what?

I see blue sky.

You see the Cortez Death coming for us, in about six years

OK

You might not get my Pop Culture reference. Don’t Look Up on Netflix.

I certainly don’t get “Cortez Death”

what’s that?

The only thing here that is proven is your *predictions are always wrong.

Will you be giving a new one or not?

How about penguins? Will penguins disappear soon?

*Predictive power is a fundamental truth in science. Why have you none?
There has been no real debate about the reality of Climate Change in decades.

Just anti-science types repeating lies and conspiracy theories on sites like this, where half the people think earth is 6000-years old.

You might not get my Pop Culture reference. Don’t Look Up on Netflix.

I certainly don’t get “Cortez Death”

what’s that?

There has been no real debate about the reality of Climate Change in decades.

Just anti-science types repeating lies and conspiracy theories on sites like this, where half the people think earth is 6000-years old.

Poor backup, ignorant and confused.

That must be it, it's the penguin apocalypse if we don't start driving unchargeable electric cars and storing solar electricity during the night.

You are so easy to make fun of I usually just laugh and move along. I think I'll park here for a while.

don’t look up
PSST - we don't "deny climate change" (which has been occurring for millennia). We're skeptical that the "Human caused" aspect is accurate, and not "just another" profit making scam. Seems like the "Bovine flatulence" that was popular in the media a while ago has disappeared. "Science" is highly negotiable - depending on who's funding the "investigation".

PSST - we don't "deny climate change" (which has been occurring for millennia). We're skeptical that the "Human caused" aspect is accurate, and not "just another" profit making scam. Seems like the "Bovine flatulence" that was popular in the media a while ago has disappeared. "Science" is highly negotiable - depending on who's funding the "investigation".

Cows are being culled in Ireland over it.

Cow farts are an integral part of climate change fear because cow farts melt icebergs.

Poor backup, ignorant and confused.

That must be it, it's the penguin apocalypse if we don't start driving unchargeable electric cars and storing solar electricity during the night.

You are so easy to make fun of I usually just laugh and move along. I think I'll park here for a while.
I guess it is just impossible for you people to debate in good faith.

but I knew that

still curious about “Cortez Death”

does anybody know? Is it a typo?

How can you possibly not know what “climate change denier” means?

we’ve been through this countless times

“Climate change denial, or global warming denial, is denial, dismissal, or unwarranted doubt that contradicts the scientific consensus on climate change, including the extent to which it is caused by humans, its effects on nature and human society, or the potential of adaptation to global warming by human actions.”

What makes you think there's any difference between 'em necessarily.
Scientists earn their positions because of their brains. Bearocrats because of who they know. You think people like Fauci and Harris are qualified to be in the positions they are? Absolutely not. Its who they know.

Back