The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1948, but from now on...

Oseas

The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1.948, therefore, Israel as a whole suffered 1878 years of strong plagues and CURSES according Deuteronomy 28:v.15 to 68, 53 verses of severe CURSES, and severe punishments / chastisements, around the whole world.

But now, even now, and from now on, not only the rebel Israel, but all Gentile nations, are as a whole already suffering strong plagues and CURSES according the righteous Judgment of GOD - the Word is GOD - even the Judgment Seat of Christ, as JESUS said: The Father hath given Him authority to execute Judgment also, because He is the Son of man-John 5:v.27. Therefore, he that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. And now, the Gentile nations and the rebel and recalcitrant Israel will be chastised for ever, the Eternal PUNISHMENT has already STARTED for all nations, be sure of this very terrible event, and the chastisement WILL BE FOR EVER AND EVER, it will never end, it will never stop, but never.

And Revelation 6:v.15-17 will fulfill LITERALLY from now on:

15 The kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great Day (the Lord's Day) of his wrath is come; (that is the seventh and last Day, or seventh and last millennium) and who shall be able to stand?

Jewish Calendar - How to explain the difference of exactly 240 years in the Jewish calendar?

The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1.948,

Actually...

The Balfour Declaration by the British government in 1917 announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine was the end of Israel being banned from their land.

There were already 700,000+ Jews in Israel (82% of the population) by 1948.

So 1948 was NOT when the Jews stopped being banned from their land.

Actually...

The Balfour Declaration by the British government in 1917 announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine was the end of Israel being banned from their land.

There were already 700,000+ Jews in Israel (82% of the population) by 1948.

So 1948 was NOT when the Jews stopped being banned from their land.
But only on the day when the British Mandate in Palestine expired, the State of Israel was instituted on May 14, 1948, by the Jewish National Council under the presidency of David Ben Gurion.

But only on the day when the British Mandate in Palestine expired, the State of Israel was instituted on May 14, 1948, by the Jewish National Council under the presidency of David Ben Gurion.

Right, 1948 was the establishment of the State of Israel.

But your OP claimed “Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1948”.

That is simply NOT true.

In 1948, there were already 700,000+ Jews in Israel (82% of the population).

But your OP claimed “Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1948”.

That is simply NOT true.

That is simply NOT true.

Until 1948 the land was in the hands of Palestinians, you know that there was not Israel until 1948, despite a population of Jewish people in Palestine. Around forty years after crucifixion of JESUS, the Messiah, Israel, as a nation, was banned from their land, Palestine, and Israel remained 1878 years without nation severely punished. The chastisement of GOD Almighty against Israel as a nation lasted 1878 years, in fulfillment of Deuteronomy 28:v.15 to 68, in fact 53 verses of curses and plagues against the people of Israel.

Until 1948 the land was in the hands of Palestinians, you know that there was not Israel until 1948, despite a population of Jewish people in Palestine. Around forty years after crucifixion of JESUS, the Messiah, Israel, as a nation, was banned from their land, Palestine, and Israel remained 1878 years without nation severely punished. The chastisement of GOD Almighty against Israel as a nation lasted 1878 years, in fulfillment of Deuteronomy 28:v.15 to 68, in fact 53 verses of curses and plagues against the people of Israel.
They were never "banned" from their land. They just weren't in charge. Just like the majority of their history.

They were never "banned" from their land. They just weren't in charge. Just like the majority of their history.
It is estimated that more than a million Jews were killed in the year 70, in the Roman invasion, that is around 40 years after they have crucified the Son of GOD-JESUS-, the promised Messiah, and those which survived were scattered throughout the world suffering all kinds of persecutions and sufferings, according to Deuteronomy 28:v.15 to 68, 53 verses of severe plagues and curses from year 70 until 1948, one of the worst persecutions happened more recently in the WWII.

But in the current time, the chastisement is against the whole world, against all wicked nations, include the rebel Israel because GOD will send a STRONG DELUSION, that they (except true believers in JESUS) should believe a lie, believe in a false messiah-John 5:v.43-47-AN IMPOSTOR, an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah, who will manifest himself and will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he, as God, will sit in JERUSALEM -the temple of God-, shewing himself that he is God. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders.

He will be the ruler of Israel and the main guide of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaism. Actually he is the father of the Jews-John 8:v.44

It is estimated that more than a million Jews were killed in the year 70, in the Roman invasion, that is around 40 years after they have crucified the Son of GOD-JESUS-, the promised Messiah, and those which survived were scattered throughout the world suffering all kinds of persecutions and sufferings, according to Deuteronomy 28:v.15 to 68, 53 verses of severe plagues and curses from year 70 until 1948, one of the worst persecutions happened more recently in the WWII.

But in the current time, the chastisement is against the whole world, against all wicked nations, include the rebel Israel because GOD will send a STRONG DELUSION, that they (except true believers in JESUS) should believe a lie, believe in a false messiah-John 5:v.43-47-AN IMPOSTOR, an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah, who will manifest himself and will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he, as God, will sit in JERUSALEM -the temple of God-, shewing himself that he is God. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders.

He will be the ruler of Israel and the main guide of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaism. Actually he is the father of the Jews-John 8:v.44
Sure.

Until 1948 the land was in the hands of Palestinians

That is simply NOT true.

The land of present day Israel was ruled by the BRITISH from 1918 until 1948.

And the Jews were NOT banned from the land. Just the opposite in fact.

There were only 60,000 Jews in the land in 1918, but there were 716,700 Jews (656,700 MORE) in the land in 1948.

In 1947, the United Nations accepted the idea to partition the land into a zone for Jews and a zone for Arabs.

The British withdrew from the region on May 14, 1948 and the State of Israel was declared.

And the nation of Israel immediately had their first war.

Last edited:
That is simply NOT true.

There were only 60,000 Jews in the land in 1918, but there were 716,700 Jews (656,700 MORE) in the land in 1948.

In 1947, the United Nations accepted the idea to partition the land into a zone for Jews and a zone for Arabs.

The British withdrew from the region on May 14, 1948 and the State of Israel was declared.

You meant it, so for you the righteous Judgment of GOD against Israel lasted 30 years less, i..e. for 1848 years.

Yes, the ancient land of Israel was under British command and dominion since 1918, but Israel as a nation as it was in the year 70 didn't exist yet, I mean 1918, but only in 1948. In fact, the Lord said not that He would blot out the name of Israel from under heaven: but he gave them a chance to survive as it happened in the time of Jeroboam the son of Joash. By the way, the Word of GOD must LITERALLY be fulfilled from now on for final destruction, and only and only 144K of Israel will be saved, the remnant, understand?

Isaiah 33:v.10-14

10 Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.

11 Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you.

12 And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.

13 Hear, ye that are far off (the Gentiles), what I have done; and, ye that are near(the Jewish people), acknowledge my might.

14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

but Israel as a nation as it was in the year 70 didn't exist yet, I mean 1918, but only in 1948.

That is simply NOT true.

Beginning about 40 BC the land of ancient Israel was a province of the Roman Empire.

So the land of ancient Israel was NOT an independent nation in AD 70.

In other words, Israel was NOT a nation any time between 40 BC and AD 1948.

Israel from 40 BC to AD 70 (under Roman rule) was more similar to Israel in AD 1918 (under British rule) than it was to Israel in AD 1948 (an independent nation).

The revolt in 70 CE had nothing to do with religion, else Josephus, a Jew, wouldn't have sided with the Romans. The entire thing was a tax revolt and the temple of Jerusalem functioned as a treasure house, less so than a temple to a particular deity. 135 CE was another revolt over taxes.

There is no evidence these revolts led to a diaspora, the people stayed in the land and Judea merged with Syria becoming Syria-Palestinian, Judeans became Palestinians, Jews became Roman citizens and maintained the Roman temples and the city of Aelia Capitolina.

SCATTERED AMONG THE NATIONS:

Ancient Israel did not do as the Lord had commanded them. They worshipped idols and rebelled against His Laws. Ezekiel 12:1 So the Lord sent them into exile – Ezekiel 12:3, for a decreed time period; Ezekiel 4:4-6 Before this happened, the Israelites had split into two kingdoms; then the House of Israel, was taken into exile by Assyria, and the House of Judah, deported by Babylon. Deuteronomy 4:27

What happened to them and the land?

Ezekiel 6:8-14 Among the nations, there will be those of you who have survived the sword and are scattered in foreign lands. They will remember Me while in exile and they will loath themselves for the evil they have done.

Remember the Lord, that is: become Christians.

You will know that My threats were not in vain. Justice will be done. Nahum 1:2-3

Cry in pain, because of your wickedness, people of Israel. You will die by sword, famine and plague. Black Death, civil wars, world wars, etc.

So, I will spend My wrath upon them. Your Land will become a desolation.

Travellers in the 1800’s were amazed at the awful conditions in the Middle East of desertification, still today; with water shortages and continuing strife.

In Ezekiel chapter 11, after the House of Israel had been exiled, Ezekiel is prophesying to the leaders of Judah. In verses 1 to 13, he says that Judah too, will be conquered. Then in verse 15, he mentions their brothers and kinsmen, [the House of Israel, then in Northern Assyria] to whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem say: They are separated far from the Lord, the land has been made over to us [Jews] to possess.

Ezekiel 11:16-44 Say therefore, When I dispersed them over the earth, I became their sanctuary in the countries where they have gone. I shall gather you from among the nations and I shall give the Land of Israel to you. Judah has come back, but in apostasy.

They will abolish all idols and vile practices. Not done yet.

I will give them a new heart and a new spirit. Wait for it!

They will keep My laws and I will be their God. Great will be the Day!

Go you Israelites and serve your idols! But in days to come I will punish you.
On My holy mountain in the Land, the whole
[peoples] of Israel will serve Me.
I will accept you, when I have brought you out of all the places where you were sent.
I will bring you into the Land which I promised to the forefathers.
You will remember your past and will hate yourselves for it.
You will know that I am the Lord when I deal with you, not as you really deserve, but as the honour of My holy Name demands.

But now, as we approach the end times, we see a Jewish restoration, but in unbelief. Zechariah 12:7 The Lord will free Judah first, for their greater glory. The State of Israel, now in a part of the holy Land, but they still reject their Messiah and now face another Judgement; the third swing of the Sword. Ezekiel 21:1-14

The forthcoming Day of the Lord’s wrath is also the judgement of Judah, as in:

Amos 2:4-5, Jer. 13:19, Zeph. 1:4-6, Obadiah 1:12-16, Isaiah 4:3-4, Matthew 21:41-43

Ezekiel 20:46-47 O man, turn toward the South, prophesy to the desert of the Negev. The Lord God says: I am about to kindle a fire in you. Its fiery flame will not be put out; everyone to the North will be scorched by it. Zephaniah 1:14-18

The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, Revelation 6:12-17

Isaiah 63:4 I resolved on a Day of vengeance, the year for redeeming My own has come.
I stamped on peoples in My anger and their blood poured out on the ground.
Psalms 110

This event will depopulate most of the Middle East, leaving the way for His people; Israel: the descendants of Jacob, plus those grafted in, all at least nominally Christians still scattered around the world, to gather in the ‘wilderness’:

Ezekiel 20:34-38 By My strong arm and outpoured wrath, I shall bring you out from the peoples and gather you from the lands where you were dispersed.
I shall confront you and bring you to judgement. Those who rebel will remain in the desert.

Who are the Israelites? Certainly, some must be ethnic descendants of the Patriarchs’, as in:-

Amos 9:8-9 I shall not totally destroy Jacobs posterity. I will shake Israel among the nations and not one pebble will fall to the ground.

Isaiah 14:1 The Lord will again show compassion for Jacob [the 12 tribes of Israel] and will once again make Israel His choice. He will resettle them on their native soil and aliens will join them.

Peoples from every race, nation and language. Isaiah 66:18b-21, Revelation 7:9

All faithful Christians have the wonderful promises of the New Testament:-

Acts 2:39 This promise is to you and your children, to all who are far away, to everyone whom the Lord may call.

Luke 12:32-40 Have no fear, little flock, for your Father has chosen to give you the Kingdom. Sell your possessions, give to charity. Provide for yourselves treasure [rewards] in Heaven.
Be ready for action. Be like a servant, ready to let your Master in as soon as He knocks.
Happy are those servants whom the Master finds awake when He comes. Truly, I tell you, He will seat you at the table and wait on you.
If it is midnight or before dawn and you are still awake, then great will be your reward.
Remember, if the householder had known when a thief would come, he would have stopped him.
So, be ready for the Son of Man will come when you least expect Him.

This refers to the Lord’s Day of fiery wrath, not His Return, when He will be expected, as the armies of the Anti-Christ attack Jerusalem. Revelation 19:19

Reference; Revised English Bible, some verses condensed. Article website; logostelos.info

That is simply NOT true.

Beginning about 40 BC the land of ancient Israel was a province of the Roman Empire.

So the land of ancient Israel was NOT an independent nation in AD 70.

In other words, Israel was NOT a nation any time between 40 BC and AD 1948.

Israel from 40 BC to AD 70 (under Roman rule) was more similar to Israel in AD 1918 (under British rule) than it was to Israel in AD 1948 (an independent nation).
My point is exclusively about the destruction of Israel in the year AD70 and the chastisements and punishments of GOD applied against Israel from 70 until 1948, according to Deuteronomy 28:v.15 to 68, 53 verses of very strong and severe punishments and curses, no matter if Israel whether or not it was independent, my point about GOD's punishments is unrelated to whether Israel was ever independent, understand?

By the way, when was Israel an independent nation after David and Solomon? Could you let me know? If I'm not mistaken, Israel always was in the hands of their Enemies, almost all the kings of Israel were murdered, so after Solomon it never occurred to me an independent nation of Israel, to me you're making this up.

Israel had indeed recieved a deadly wound by the sword and did live. It had appeared to be dead for a long period. Since it reappeared, people from all over the world have wanderd after it.

By the way, when was Israel an independent nation after David and Solomon? Could you let me know? If I'm not mistaken, Israel always was in the hands of their Enemies, almost all the kings of Israel were murdered, so after Solomon it never occurred to me an independent nation of Israel, to me you're making this up.

How long have you been studying the history of the Jews?

Have you ever heard of the Hasmonean Dynasty?

Last edited:
That is simply NOT true.

And for 400 years prior to England, it was ruled by the Ottoman Empire.

Israel had indeed recieved a deadly wound by the sword and did live. It had appeared to be dead for a long period. Since it reappeared, people from all over the world have wanderd after it.
O no, who really received a deadly wound by the Sword in one of the seven heads and did live was not Israel, but the Beast of sea, in fact a Gentilic Beast (sea means peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues). By the way, this prophecy will still fulfill in days to come, it did not fulfilled yet, understand?
And who will heal the mortal wound of the satanic Beast of sea is the own Dragon. How and when? When the Dragon give to Beast of sea his Power, and his Throne in Israel, and great Authority, as is written in Revelation 13:v.2.

Revelation 13:v.2
- And the Beast which I saw (the Beast of sea-actually a Gentilic Beast) was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the Dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. Then his deadly wound will be healed: and all the world wondered after the Beast. And they -the world- will worship the Dragon which gave power unto the Beast -to the Beast of sea- : and they will worship the Beast, saying, Who is like unto the Beast? who is able to make WAR with him? (Well, who is able to make WAR against the Beast and the Dragon is the archangel Michael-Revelation 12:v.7 to 12.

Revelation 13:v.5-7 -

5 And there was given unto him -unto the Beast of sea enthroned in Jerusalem by the Dragon- a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (the court which is without the temple it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they -the Gentiles- tread under foot forty and two months -Revelation 11:v.2)

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.Ephesians 1:v.3)
7 And it was given unto him to make WAR with the saints, and to overcome them:

Now see: Looking to the reverse of the sequence of kingdoms in the verse above-Revelation 13:v.2- , also we can sea the roots of the Beast of sea, and the reverse of the verse we read as follows:
And the Beast which I saw his mouth was as the mouth of a lion; and his feet were as the feet of a bear; and he was like unto a leopard (read Daniel 7:v.3-6); and the Dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority (Daniel 7:v.7-8 and 11-12 and 15 to 28). Scriptures explain Scriptures. Take a look.

Back