By nature we are separated from God!

And when He had come into Jerusalem, all the city was moved, saying, “Who is this?”
So they said, “This is Jesus, the Christ, the Messiah, the Son of the living God." (Matthew 21:1-11)
The whole multitude who followed Him began to rejoice and praise God, saying: ‘Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord!’ Luke 19:33-40 Blessed is the kingdom of our father David! Mark 11:1-10
One of your founders famously described himself as an ass, and some days he is ridden by Satan and some days he is ridden by God.
2 Peter says that through God's grace and our works we can become "partakers of the Divine Nature" with God.
The founder you speak of most likely had some deep rooted Catholicism or it would have been clear who rode the triumphant ass, Zechariah 9:9.

Meanwhile, the people who had been with him when he called Lazarus out of the tomb and raised him from the dead, continued to testify. John 12:12-17

Pretending to agree that the inheritance is by grace through faith and being suspicious of someone declaring that it is by grace through faith at the same time makes you look unstable.

Another strawman. Misrepresenting someone in order to evade dealing with what is being said to you is called bearing false witness.

I do believe that the inheritance is by grace through faith and believers inherit both by believing in accordance with Him. The believing is invoked by God, because belief is a gift of God. So, it originates in and with God.

Last edited:
And when He had come into Jerusalem, all the city was moved, saying, “Who is this?”
So they said, “This is Jesus, the Christ, the Messiah, the Son of the living God." (Matthew 21:1-11)
The whole multitude who followed Him began to rejoice and praise God, saying: ‘Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord!’ Luke 19:33-40 Blessed is the kingdom of our father David! Mark 11:1-10
Mysterium Fidei said:
One of your founders famously described himself as an ass, and some days he is ridden by Satan and some days he is ridden by God.
Mysterium Fidei said:
2 Peter says that through God's grace and our works we can become "partakers of the Divine Nature" with God.
The founder you speak of most likely had some deep rooted Catholicism or it would have been clear who rode the triumphant ass, Zechariah 9:9.

Meanwhile, the people who had been with him when he called Lazarus out of the tomb and raised him from the dead, continued to testify. John 12:12-17
Another strawman. Misrepresenting someone in order to evade dealing with what is being said to you is called bearing false witness.

I do believe that the inheritance is by grace through faith and believers inherit both by believing in accordance with Him. The believing is invoked by God, because belief is a gift of God. So, it originates in and with God.
The evasiveness is all in your mind strawman. You asked me if I concocted what I believe and I plainly answered and will do so again:
The word of God did not originate from man.

As God has given to each a measure of faith.

Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God.

The evasiveness is all in your mind strawman. You asked me if I concocted what I believe and I plainly answered and will do so again:

Who has given that measure of faith? So, when it comes to everything from God He makes it so through belief. So, even a believer's belief originates in Him.
You're preaching to the choir strawman.

For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus.
More believing.
For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ.

But you can't have "the reality of God" manifest to you without believing it first? As all knowledge of the truth and reality requires belief in order to make it known to you.
Actually to receive from God that what Jesus did doesnt require a belief, it requires me receiving from God the very same Spirit, mind, as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

Do you really think that Jesus only believed in God for Him to come to him and open up who He is and all of His heaven in him?

OK so if I believe the Catholics for a god im spot on and good to go?
If I believe the Mormons for a god Im good to go?
If I believe the Muslims for a god then Im good to go?
Baptists, AOGs, COCs, etc.

Beliefs are not real for just as I listed a few of these belief systems, which one of these has it right for you sense you believe?

And his way is according to believing Him, as that's how God makes Himself known to believers. You are caught in some unbiblical unbelief of how God operates.
Gods way is to receive from Him the very same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. I dont believe in a God, He has manifested Himself in me to eliminate a belief about Him.
Now Thomas, one of the twelve, called the Twin, was not with them when Jesus came. So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord.”
And I have told y'all the sane thing. SO have I.
But he said to them, “Unless I see in his hands the mark of the nails, and place my finger into the mark of the nails, and place my hand into his side, I will never believe.”
Have you put a finger in his hands and side?
Eight days later, his disciples were inside again, and Thomas was with them. Although the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you.” Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here, and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side. Do not disbelieve, but believe.” Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!” 29 Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
John 20:24-29
Those who has seen what is the real issue. God is a Spirit not a man and Jesus was very clear when he told Thomas that Spirit doesnt have flesh and bone as you see me, but is Spirit. Thomas didnt see flesh and bone my friend, He saw the same thing Jesus saw of God in Matt 3;16 where Jesus finally saw the God who is a Spirit and not flesh and bone, read it. Same thing happened in Thpomas, 120 in an upper room, Adam Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, and me. All of these saw Him as He really is , and if you ever do see Him as He, Spirit, is ye shall be like Him as well, 1 John 3.

You are looking at it with a carnal mind and laws to govern your belief system instead of the Spirit Jesus saw of Him in Matt 3:16.

And they need to learn how to sing.
Y9ou are if you have in you from God that what Jesus had in himself from God.
For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ.
But to you his ways is gnostic. You have stated that many many many times. Paul saw only through a darkened glass and never saw the light of Christ to be like Him in righteousness instead of the sinner he was. He has duped you away from Christ to be the sinner for sure.

And they need to learn how to sing.
Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for the spiritual blessings in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Y9ou are if you have in you from God that what Jesus had in himself from God.
And that's where you stumble, for Christ died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ Jesus, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! 18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ Jesus; 2 Cor 5
But to you his ways is gnostic. You have stated that many many many times.
You're the one coiled up on the tree of knowledge, I have declared many times that it is by grace through faith in Christ Jesus.
Paul has duped you away from Christ to be the sinner for sure.
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. John 3:18

Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for the spiritual blessings in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Amen, I do give thanks to the Father for sending me His son. He is supposed to send you to do the same things He sent Jesus to do, but gnosticism has you stymie that you cant receieve.
And that's where you stumble, for Christ died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.
hat cant die at all, CXhrist is Gods anointing in man, Christ in me is Gods anointing in me, Jesus was of Christ because he was Gods anointed as well. But for you you as a sinner your anointing comes in 1 John 3:8.
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ Jesus, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! 18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ Jesus; 2 Cor 5
Nope' not through Jesus at all but by receiving from God the very same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
You're the one coiled up on the tree of knowledge, I have declared many times that it is by grace through faith in Christ Jesus.
So was Jesus coiled up in Gods knowledge, see Matt 3:16 this is when he got coiled up in Gods knowledge where God opened to him who He is and all of His heaven in Jesus that you say is a lie and gnostic only because you refuse God to have the same Spirit be in you who was in Christ Jesus LOL.
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. John 3:18
And you do not believe at all that God sent Jesus to lead you to Him and show you the way to Him.

What if God really isn't the gnostic that you accuse Him of and really did send Jesus to lead you to the Father as he was in the Father? Your beliefs for God that you accuse of gnosticism that you keep saying of Him has you standing at the gate without the keys.

Amen, I do give thanks to the Father for sending me His son....
Out of one side of your mouth.
hat cant die at all, CXhrist...
I, Jesus, am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death. Rev 1:18
Nope' not through Jesus at all ...
No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him. John 1:18
So was Jesus coiled up in Gods knowledge, ...
Jesus Christ is the power of the resurrection and the wisdom of God. Attaining to all riches of the full measure of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Jesus Christ; Col 2:2-5
Your beliefs for God that you accuse of gnosticism that you keep saying of Him has you standing at the gate without the keys.
Jesus said to those who believed in Him, It has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.

Take heed therefore how you hear: for whosoever has a measure of faith in Jesus Christ, to him shall be given; and whosoever has not, from him shall be taken away even that which he thinks he knows.

Last edited:
JonHawk said:

So are you strawman.
For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
Now if anyone builds with strawman arguments, it will be plain as day on the day of Christ, because it will be tested by fire.

The genuineness of your faith, results in the praise, honor, and glory of God at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

To the only wise God be glory forevermore through Jesus Christ (the Anointed One)! Amen! (Rom 16:26-27)

Last edited:
JonHawk said:

Strawman. I didn't ask you if you "concocted what" you "believe", rather I asked if you knew of another way that God makes Himself known to us other than belief.

And the word of God like its belief originates in God.

JonHawk said:

Tercon said:
So are you strawman.
For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
Now if anyone builds with straw, it will be plain as day on the day of Christ, because it will be tested by fire.

The genuineness of your faith, results in the praise, honor, and glory of God at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

To the only wise God be glory forevermore through Jesus Christ (the Anointed One)! Amen! (Rom 16:26-27)
Strawman. I didn't ask you if you "concocted what" you "believe", rather I asked if you knew of another way that God makes Himself known to us other than belief.
Jesus is the stone the strawman rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.

Last edited:
JonHawk said:

Now if anyone builds with straw, it will be plain as day on the day of Christ, because it will be tested by fire.

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.

Another strawman, why are you misrepresenting what I said, you do realize that is a form of bearing false witness?

And I didn't ask you if you "concocted what" you "believe", rather I asked if you knew of another way that God makes Himself known to us other than belief.

Also, if I am as you say "preaching to the choir" or in other words you agree with what I said, then why have you taken offense to what I am saying?

Last edited:
Na' A full blown testimony of His realty in me. He is supposed to be in you as well but because you see His ways as gnostic you go without.
I, Jesus, am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death. Rev 1:18
You edited it again, here is what it actually says.

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Amen and so do we all who has receieved from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16, Adam did in Gen 3;22, Abraham did, Moses did, 120 did and so did I. And He will go on living in anyone who will receive Him as these did.
No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him. John 1:18
But when you do see Him as He is, not with your eyes LOL cant see Spirit just as Jesus said as you see me of flesh and bone, ye shall be like Him as well, 1 John 3. But sense for you to be like Him is gnostic teachings you go without.
Jesus Christ is the power of the resurrection and the wisdom of God.
Yes he was the example God sent to show us how to have the same from Him.
Attaining to all riches of the full measure of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Jesus Christ; Col 2:2-5
For I have the mind of Christ as I am supposed to same Spirit in me, Mind, Who was in Christ Jesus. You are supposed to have the same mind but because to you His mind is gnostic, you go without.
Jesus said to those who believed in Him, It has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
And you dont have a clue for his ways is gnostic for you just as you keep repeating His ways are gnostic.
Take heed therefore how you hear: for whosoever has a measure of faith in Jesus Christ, to him shall be given; and whosoever has not, from him shall be taken away even that which he thinks he knows.
Take great heed, for you hear the ways of Paul in sin but do not hear the ways of God in righteousness, for to you Paul had it right as a sinner and Jesus was gnostic and all wrong for you. .
Another strawman, why are you misrepresenting what I said, you do realize that is a form of bearing false witness?
He is notorious for doing that very thing. Watch how he edits the scripture to suit his own understanding. He does that all the time and edits what I post on here adds and takes away from that is within his nature to do so.
And I didn't ask you if you "concocted what" you "believe", rather I asked if you knew of another way that God makes Himself known to us other than belief.
Evidently he does for the ways of the Father of heaven is gnostic teachings for him. He states it is over and over.
Also, if I am as you say "preaching to the choir" or in other words you agree with what I said, then why have you taken offense to what I am saying?
It is in his nature to be right even though he is wrong. And sometimes he knows he is wrong by what Jesus said he should be like him but will buck the ways of Jesus every time for to him Jesus yea bings to be like the Father and in His same image is Gnosticism to himself.

JonHawk said:

Tercon said:
So are you strawman.

Tercon said:
And I didn't ask you if you "concocted what" you "believe", rather I asked....
I'm not remotely interested in misrepresenting you strawman, here is what you posted:
Tercon said:
Do you think belief is "works" and originated in you?
Now considering that the post you initially addressed began with:
Post#85 And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works, Rom 11:6
What would prompt you to think I was bearing false witness?
And what makes you think anyone one has taken offense?

None of the offenses they have committed will be remembered against them. Because they did what was right, they will live.
Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live? Ezek 18:22-23

The Lord isn't slow about keeping His promise; In fact, He wants everyone to turn from sin and no one to be lost. 2 Peter 3:9

Last edited:
Na' A full blown testimony of His realty in me. He is supposed to be in you as well but because you see His ways as gnostic you go without.

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Amen and so do we all who has receieved from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16, Adam did in Gen 3;22, Abraham did, Moses did, 120 did and so did I. And He will go on living in anyone who will receive Him as these did.
But when you do see Him as He is, not with your eyes LOL cant see Spirit just as Jesus said as you see me of flesh and bone, ye shall be like Him as well, 1 John 3. But sense for you to be like Him is gnostic teachings you go without.
Jesus Christ is the power of the resurrection and the wisdom of God.
Attaining to all riches of the full measure of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Jesus Christ; Col 2:2-5
For I have the mind of Christ as I am supposed to same Spirit in me, Mind, Who was in Christ Jesus. You are supposed to have the same mind but because to you His mind is gnostic, you go without.
And you dont have a clue for his ways is gnostic for you just as you keep repeating His ways are gnostic.
Take great heed, for you hear the ways of Paul in sin but do not hear the ways of God in righteousness, for to you Paul had it right as a sinner and Jesus was gnostic and all wrong for you. .

Let's revisit your empty words, you claimed that jesus was a sinner like you - No sin bearer.
You have repeatedly claimed that reconciliation is not through Jesus, who you claim was a man - No mediator.
Then your schemes thicken, you claim you're one with god - Full blown transgressor.
That's going to be a rude awakening for delusional gnostics who can't raise themselves from the dead.

Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” John 2:19
And yet, Jesus Christ is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth.
To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father,
to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. Rev 1:5-6
But when you do see Him as He is, not with your eyes LOL cant see Spirit just as Jesus said
I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet,... I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands, and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, Rev 1:10-13

Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, the Son of Man will sit on the throne of His glory, Matt 19:28

And then you take the oath, ‘The Lord lives,’ In truth, in judgment, and in righteousness; The nations shall bless themselves in Him, And in Him they shall glory.” Jeremiah 4:2

Last edited:
Protestants believe that human nature became totally corrupted by original sin. Therefore man can do no good work and is a slave to sin and cannot help but sin and actually has no free will to resist sin. One of your founders famously described himself as an ass, and some days he is ridden by Satan and some days he is ridden by God. Therefore your soul is a dung heap of sin that can never be removed, by merely covered up by God's grace based on your profession of faith.
CHuckle!!!! WHere do you find THAT in the Bible, or in the vast majority of "protestant churches". You apparently make this garbage up as you go along!!!
The Catholic position is that human nature was wounded by original sin, not totally corrupted, and has a proclivity towards sin.
Since there's no such thing as "Original Sin" or a "Sin nature" (There's just a "human nature), The mechanism of TEMPTATION is outlined in James 1: Our "Lust", and Satan's "Enticement".
Through God's grace and through the sacraments, prayer, penance and pius works our souls can be objectively pleasing to God and sin can be removed and not merely covered up.
SO "Salvation by WORKS", and you didn't even BOTHER to mention Jesus' SIN OFFERING on the Cross. That's why Roman Catholicism is a FALSE RELIGIOUS SYSTEM.

Back