Isaiah 41:4

Here clearly, JESUS", is the First and the Last. First as Father in the beginning of his creation, making all things, per Isaiah 44:24.

and Last redeeming and saving all that he created and made.

:ninja:

Here clearly, JESUS", is the First and the Last. First as Father in the beginning of his creation, making all things, per Isaiah 44:24.

and Last redeeming and saving all that he created and made.

Rotfl... Jesus was formed in the womb.

John 20:17
Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Clearly, Jesus is neither in heaven, nor God nor the Father.

Rotfl... Jesus was formed in the womb.
who told u that LIE? the Lord Jesus came from heaven..... the body he came in (the son of God), caame out of Mary. lol, lol, lol, ... Oh how silly is the rabbit... tricks, (that kind) are for kids. :cry: [lease try to learn and ..... "UNDERSTAND" the complete bible.

see ya.

who told u that LIE? the Lord Jesus came from heaven..... the body he came in (the son of God), caame out of Mary. lol, lol, lol, ... Oh how silly is the rabbit... tricks, (that kind) are for kids. :cry: [lease try to learn and ..... "UNDERSTAND" the complete bible.

see ya.

Rotfl...

Your own NT says Jesus admitted he isn't God nor the Father.

Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

see the don knotts link ..... :D

talk to the ? or the link,,,,,, :cool:

See Jesus' own words. ;)

Rotfl...

See Jesus' own words. ;)

Rotfl...
SEE THE DON KNOTTS LINK .....
?

SEE THE DON KNOTTS LINK .....
?

And Jesus said:

Back