latreuō

Every thread of yours, every post, is devoted to "Jesus is God." Most people are sick of having this rammed down their throats by you, I should imagine.
The same could be said of your Oneness garbage. Why do you give yourself a pass?

Which proves he wasn't YHWH (his Father is: Ps 110:1).

This proves Jesus is YHWH in that He is the proper recipient of 'pelach' (worship) in Daniel 7:14.
Psalm 110:1
The LORD says to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool.” (ESV)

Mark 14:62
And Jesus said, “I am, and you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven.” (ESV)

Daniel 7:13
I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man, and he came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him. (ESV)

God is not a man (Num 23:19); so you don't agree. You just pretend to agree, which is BS.
You conveniently left out a part that doesn't fit into your twisted way of thinking.

God is not a man that He should lie.
Jesus never lied so He isn't included with sinful men.

Your teaching is so warped which makes it so easy to refute. Your attack on the Lord Jesus using the Old Testament continues to be a disaster.
https://forums.carm.org/threads/gnt-grammar-does-not-support-%E2%80%9C-god-the-son%E2%80%9D.11233/page-10#post-875270

Jesus never lied so He isn't included with sinful men.

Your teaching is so warped which makes it so easy to refute. Your attack on the Lord Jesus using the Old Testament continues to be a disaster.
My attack on the Lord Jesus? You are so warped you don't understand that you're an antichrist just for denying that God was his Father.

And also, you are the one who perverted the OT by inferring that God said "I am not a sinful man...." Rather "I am not [any] man....."

This is one of a couple of ways that the Bible could be understood. Your understanding isn’t one of those ways.
My understanding that Jesus had a God is precluded by the bible? You are like the Pharisees: you have no idea of how far away you are from truth.

You are a veritable persecutor: the kind that Christ warned against.

You purposefully left out the rest of what Numbers 23:19 says.
If God could be a man, he wouldn't have said "I am not a man." What the rest of Numbers 23:19 says is irrelevant.

Actually, come to think of it, if God could be a man, why doesn't he set up permanent residence on earth?

Unlike you, God has a measure of consistency and coherence.

....being a heretic.
Yes, I know. When you have properly addressed how God could have a God, then you may be relieved of your heresy. Until then, everything you say comes not from Christ but from your vanity.

Yes, I know. When you have properly addressed how God could have a God, then you may be relieved of your heresy. Until then, everything you say comes not from Christ but from your vanity.

You refused to specify which passages refer to the Father and which passages refer to the Lord Jesus (posts 115-116), so I am not going to do anything you request.

I have already cleaned up the mess of your confusion several times with various topics/passages.

Last edited:
You refused to specify which passages refer to the Father and which passages refer to the Lord Jesus (posts 115-116), so I am not going to do anything you request.
I don't do tasks set by you.

I have already cleaned up the mess of your confusion several times with various topics/passages.
You are incoherent on everything. It's such that your ego is so vast, that you imagine it must prevail. So thought Pharoah also. If you can't even explain how God could have a God, you are not worth the time of day.

Back