How Eternal Life is Maintained

Hi Wrenage,

1. Why is there a Tree of Life in the Garden of Eden?
  2. How is the Tree of Life different from all the other unnamed trees in the garden?--Gen. 2:16
  3. When God says humans must not eat from the Tree of Life and "live forever" on what biblical basis do you feel you can take this clear imperative and spin it to mean something altogether different?
  4. If the Tree of Life wasn't intended to supply Life then why did God drive humans out of the garden and guard the way to the Tree of Life with cherubim and a flaming sword?
I pray this helps.

We're getting into dead horse territory now. I don't have much to add to my point of view. People can judge what I wrote as they wish.

The problem confronted is we are speaking of two completely different systems. To better understand yours, I looked up Ellen White on the subject, and now your position makes more sense. Ellen White had no problem putting death in the Garden of Eden before sin, even though "the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23)" and "by one man sin entered the world and death by sin (Romans 5:12)."

EGW wrote:

The fruit of the tree of life in the Garden of Eden possessed supernatural virtue. To eat of it was to live forever. Its fruit was the antidote of death. Its leaves were for the sustaining of life and immortality. But through man’s disobedience death entered the world. Adam ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, the fruit of which he had been forbidden to touch. His transgression opened the floodgates of woe upon our race. After the entrance of sin the heavenly Husbandman transplanted the tree of life to the Paradise above; but its branches hang over the wall to the lower world. Through the redemption purchased by the blood of Christ, we may still eat of its life-giving fruit. Testimonies for the Church 8:288.

I disagree with the notion that Adam and Even already needed an "antidote" for death before Adam's fall into sin. I guess in Ellen White's world, a "very good" creation included death then...but this was before death entered the world...somehow...according to what EGW wrote.

It is hard to piece together what she wrote actually. To paraphrase, the Tree of Life was the antidote for death...but through Adam's sin, death entered the world, so the Tree of Life was the antidote for death before death was there, and then God transplanted the Tree of Life to paradise...while the Cheribum with the flaming sword guarded it in the Garden of Eden...

We're getting into dead horse territory now. I don't have much to add to my point of view. People can judge what I wrote as they wish. [Yes, and they can see that in order for you to continue to hold to your point of view you must ignore and avoid my questions.]

The problem confronted is we are speaking of two completely different systems. To better understand yours, I looked up Ellen White on the subject, and now your position makes more sense. Ellen White had no problem putting death in the Garden of Eden before sin, even though "the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23)" and "by one man sin entered the world and death by sin (Romans 5:12)."

EGW wrote:

The fruit of the tree of life in the Garden of Eden possessed supernatural virtue. To eat of it was to live forever. Its fruit was the antidote of death. Its leaves were for the sustaining of life and immortality. But through man’s disobedience death entered the world. Adam ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, the fruit of which he had been forbidden to touch. His transgression opened the floodgates of woe upon our race. After the entrance of sin the heavenly Husbandman transplanted the tree of life to the Paradise above; but its branches hang over the wall to the lower world. Through the redemption purchased by the blood of Christ, we may still eat of its life-giving fruit. Testimonies for the Church 8:288. [Excellent, thank you!]

Hi Wrenage,

I wasn't basing my position off anything in Ellen White's writings but it's good to see that my position is in alignment with hers and that hers is in alignment with the Bible. Your position is based strictly on your imposed belief of what God can and cannot do and not on what the Bible says. Nothing EGW wrote is in conflict with the Scriptures or with what I wrote. It is simply your paradigm which is negatively impacted by reading the Scriptures in their normative sense.

I disagree with the notion that Adam and Even already needed an "antidote" for death before Adam's fall into sin. I guess in Ellen White's world, a "very good" creation included death then...but this was before death entered the world...somehow...according to what EGW wrote.

Since God "ALONE has immortality" then a universe in which His creatures don't die would require a LIFE sustaining feature such as, oh I don't know, let's say something innocuous and unobtrusive like, oh maybe . . . a Tree of LIFE. As long as people obey God and eat from the tree which sustains their life then there would be no death. But let's say someone decides to ignore God's directive and chooses not to eat. What would be the first result? DISOBEDIENCE. Disobeying God's command results in SIN. Sin results in DEATH. This is simple logic, yes?

This is an example of what I call thinspiration (i.e. inspiration in reverse). Here's how icy the critics redacting their Bibles to match their predetermined beliefs:

1 Timothy 6:16
[God] alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.
Genesis 3:22
And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”
Genesis 3:24
After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

My position is in alignment with what the Bible says and as such I do not have to cross out sections which conflict with a private interpretation. Your position militates against the main and plain meaning of Scripture in order that you may adhere to a false paradigm in which you too inherently have eternal life built in--thus making the Scriptural assertion that God "ALONE has immortality" meaningless. According to you, everyone has it. Even those who are not redeemed are inherently immortal. This is, IMHO, heresy and to me it explains why you won't even try to answer my questions. But I'll give you another opportunity:
  2. How is the Tree of Life different from all the other unnamed trees in the garden?--Gen. 2:16
  3. When God says humans must not eat from the Tree of Life and "live forever" on what biblical basis do you feel you can take this clear imperative and spin it to mean something altogether different?
  4. If the Tree of Life wasn't intended to supply Life then why did God drive humans out of the garden and guard the way to the Tree of Life with cherubim and a flaming sword?
  5. NEW: The name of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil was directly tied to what it did. What does the title of the Tree of Life mean to you?
I pray this helps.

Last edited:
Your position militates against the main and plain meaning of Scripture in order that you may adhere to a false paradigm in which you too inherently have eternal life built in--thus making the Scriptural assertion that God "ALONE has immortality" meaningless. According to you, everyone has it. Even those who are not redeemed are inherently immortal. This is, IMHO, heresy and to me it explains why you won't even try to answer my questions. But I'll give you another opportunity:

I can live with that.

I can live with that.

Hi Wrenage,

You can live with the fact that you are redacting your Bible to say something opposite of what it actually says? You can live with teaching heresy? You can live with condemning me and Ellen White for our agreement with Scripture? You can live with not being able to answer any of my questions and yet steadfastly clinging to your false teachings based primarily on speculation?

THIRD TIME:
  3. When God says humans must not eat from the Tree of Life and "live forever" on what biblical basis do you feel you can take this clear imperative and spin it to take away its normative reading?
  5. The name of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil was directly tied to what it did. What does the title of the Tree of Life mean to you?
ATTENTION LURKERS: Please note that critics of Adventism elevate their opinions and speculations over and against a clear reading of the word of God. Think. :unsure: If the critic could supply a biblical answer to the above questions which correlated with their antithetical position don't you suppose they would respond? They can't. They dwell in a world of conjecture and can't let the Bible read without their inserting their preconceived ideas between the lines of Scripture.

Last edited:
Proverbs 9:1​
Wisdom hath builded her house,​
she hath hewn out her seven pillars:​
2 She hath killed her beasts;​
he hath mingled her wine;​
she hath also furnished her table.​
3 She hath sent forth her maidens:​
she crieth upon the highest places of the city,​
4 Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither:​
as for him that wanteth understanding,​
she saith to him,​
5 Come, eat of my bread,​
and drink of the wine which I have mingled.​
6 Forsake the foolish,​
and live; and go in the way of understanding.​

So who is this Lady "Wisdom" ???????????

The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way,​
before his works of old.​
23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning,​
or ever the earth was.​
24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth;​
when there were no fountains abounding with water.​
25 Before the mountains were settled,​
before the hills was I brought forth:​
26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields,​
nor the highest part of the dust of the world.​
27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there:​
when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:​
28 When he established the clouds above:​
when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:​
29 When he gave to the sea his decree,​
that the waters should not pass his commandment:​
when he appointed the foundations of the earth:​
30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him:​
and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;​
31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth;​
and my delights were with the sons of men.​

32 Now therefore hearken unto me,​
O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.​
33 Hear instruction, and be wise,​
and refuse it not.​
34 Blessed is the man that heareth me,​
watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.​
35 For whoso findeth me findeth life,​
and shall obtain favour of the Lord.​
36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul:​
all they that hate me love death.​
''​

Last edited:
Hi Wrenage,

1. The name of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil was directly tied to what it did. What does the title of the Tree of Life mean to you?
ATTENTION LURKERS: Please note that critics of Adventism elevate their opinions and speculations over and against a clear reading of the word of God. Think. :unsure: If the critic could supply a biblical answer to the above questions which correlated with their antithetical position don't you suppose they would respond? They can't. They dwell in a world of conjecture and can't let the Bible read without their inserting their preconceived ideas between the lines of Scripture.
Well, Icy;
what tree brings forth both "Good and Evil Fruit"
eat from and die
what tree brings forth only Good Fruit
eat of its fruit and live

??????????????????????????????

Hi Wrenage,

You can live with the fact that you are redacting your Bible to say something opposite of what it actually says? You can live with teaching heresy? You can live with condemning me and Ellen White for our agreement with Scripture? You can live with not being able to answer any of my questions and yet steadfastly clinging to your false teachings based primarily on speculation?

THIRD TIME:
  3. When God says humans must not eat from the Tree of Life and "live forever" on what biblical basis do you feel you can take this clear imperative and spin it to take away its normative reading?
  5. The name of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil was directly tied to what it did. What does the title of the Tree of Life mean to you?

Yes.

I can't compete with Ellen White's ability to add and take away from scripture.

I especially appreciated the subtle addition to scripture in this claim of hers: as long as people obey God and eat from the tree which sustains their life then there would be no death.

God didn't say that. God said, You may eat freely from every tree of the garden, but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil; for in the day that you eat of it, you will surely die.

According to Ellen White, what God meant to say was, You may eat freely from every tree in the Garden (and regularly from the Tree of Life), but you must not eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil; for in that day that you eat of it, you will surely die. Oh yeah, and if you forget to eat from the Tree of Life regularly, you will also die...

It is very similar to Eve's addition to scripture when the Devil tempted her in the garden. Eve said, You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.

Except God didn't say anything about touching it. That was Eve's addition to God's word.

At the end of the day, God tells me to avoid vain arguments in 2 Timothy 2:23, of which this thread is becoming more and more with each post. Soon it will be another 13-page thread that says the same things over and over.

I wrote what I wrote, and people are free to judge me as they wish. I have nothing more to add. If you wish to label me a heretic, go for it. I am content to let God sort such things out.

Thanks for the bump!
Hey; no problem;
the more posters that read the ????????? that comes from the keyboards of the deluded minds of Adventism
the better; I won't let you hid by your post moving off the front page

Bumpidy- Bump

Hey; no problem;
the more posters that read the ????????? that comes from the keyboards of the deluded minds of Adventism
the better; I won't let you hid by your post moving off the front page

Bumpidy- Bump

Keep it coming. Your posts are nonsense but I appreciate the bumps to keep this topic not only on the front page but at the top of the front page :love:

Whenever you want to have a conversation instead of trolling :alien: feel free to let me know.

Icyspark said:
Hi Wrenage,

1. The name of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil was directly tied to what it did. What does the title of the Tree of Life mean to you?
icy says
Keep it coming. Your posts are nonsense but I appreciate the bumps to keep this topic not only on the front page but at the top of the front page :love:

Whenever you want to have a conversation instead of trolling :alien: feel free to let me know.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Icy;
eat from and die

1Peter 3:12​
For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous,​
and his ears are open unto their prayers:​
but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.​
13 And who is he that will harm you,​
if ye be followers of that which is good?​
14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake,​
happy are ye:​
and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;​
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts:​
and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you​
a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:​
16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers,​
they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.​

But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake,
happy are ye:
and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled
;

this is the SDA Forum;
here you; as the SDA, get the opportunity to do as Peter said

So tell us Icy;
why are you so afraid to give an answer

Matt.24:4
And Jesus answered and said unto them,
Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name,
saying,

I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
So I ask again;
and ICY;
just "Who" appointed you as a "Watchman" for the House of Israel

and this question
Well, Icy;​
what tree brings forth both "Good and Evil Fruit"​
eat from and die​
what tree brings forth only Good Fruit​
eat of its fruit and live​
??????????????????????????????​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Icy;
eat from and die

1Peter 3:12​
For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous,​
and his ears are open unto their prayers:​
13 And who is he that will harm you,​
if ye be followers of that which is good?​
14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake,​
happy are ye:​
and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;​
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts:​
and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you​
a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:​
16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers,​
they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.​

But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake,
happy are ye:
and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled
;

this is the SDA Forum;
here you; as the SDA, get the opportunity to do as Peter said

So tell us Icy;
why are you so afraid to give an answer

Matt.24:4
And Jesus answered and said unto them,
Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name,
saying,

I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
So I ask again;
and ICY;
just "Who" appointed you as a "Watchman" for the House of Israel

and this question
Well, Icy;​
what tree brings forth both "Good and Evil Fruit"​
eat from and die​
what tree brings forth only Good Fruit​
eat of its fruit and live​
??????????????????????????????​

Thanks for the bump!

Well, Icy;
what tree brings forth only Good Fruit eat of its fruit and live

1Peter 3:12
For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers:​
13 And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?​
14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye:​
If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you.
On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified. 1 Peter 4:14

Buzzard said:
For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers

Double post.
Hear, all you peoples! Listen, O earth, and all that is in it! Let the Lord God be a witness against you, The Lord from His holy temple. Micah 1

“But the Lord is in His holy temple. Let all the earth keep silence before Him." Hab 2:20

Buzzard said:
For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers

Hear, all you peoples! Listen, O earth, and all that is in it! Let the Lord God be a witness against you, The Lord from His holy temple. Micah 1

“But the Lord is in His holy temple. Let all the earth keep silence before Him." Hab 2:20

Hi JonHawk,

Maybe you'd like to answer my questions instead of posting unrelated Bible texts?

God bless![/QUOTE]

Hi JonHawk,

Maybe you'd like to answer my questions instead of posting unrelated Bible texts?
What does the title of the Tree of Life mean to you?
Restoration
On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him.
They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever. Rev 22
Proverbs 11:30
ATTENTION LURKERS: Please note that critics of Adventism elevate their opinions and speculations over and against a clear reading of the word of God. Think. :unsure: If the critic could supply a biblical answer to the above questions which correlated with their antithetical position don't you suppose they would respond? They can't.
And they shall call them The Holy People, The Redeemed of the Lord. Isaiah 62:12
You shall be named the priests of the Lord Christ Jesus, and the servants of our God. Isaiah 61:6
I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness; Isaiah 61:10
They dwell in a world of conjecture and can't let the Bible read without their inserting their preconceived ideas between the lines of Scripture.

God bless!
He gave me the priestly duty of proclaiming the gospel of God, so that the Gentiles might become an offering acceptable to God, sanctified by the Holy Spirit. Rom 15:16

Hi JonHawk,

The name of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil was directly tied to what it did.
This poster conjectures that he became one with god at the tree of knowledge, Gen 3:22,
and fails to see how he missed the mark.

Gary Mac said:
If you were of Christ you would be like Him, And he is not risen at all for you, are you not still waiting for him to come out from that grave and come save you someday? LOL
If Jesus Christ is not risen, you are still in your sins , in your guilty gnostic >"path of evolution of your conscience".
Gary Mac said:
The work of God is His same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus, only then can God do His work in you as He did in Jesus by His Spirit.
And to you all the prophets were gnostic for they all told of what would happen in you if you receieved from God Himself.
All the prophets testified of Jesus Christ, That Jesus Christ is the judge of the living and dead gnostic who rejects Jesus Christ.
Everyone who believes in Jesus Christ receives forgiveness;
While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the Word. Acts 10:34-44
Gary Mac said:
No you are witness to Pauls people, not Gods at all. For all you do is quote Pauls gospel ... Paul tricked you for sure.
And He is raised from the dead and has come to me just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16. But because for Him to be risen and be in you is gnostic.
Jesus Christ is risen, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
God will not relent, He said,
“Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.” Heb 1
Gary Mac said:
No you lie and call him gnostic.
That is another filthy lie that you like to spew, since, according to the promise, God raised up for Israel a Savior—Jesus—Acts 13:23
Men and brethren, sons of the family of Abraham, and those among you who fear God, to you the word of this salvation has been sent. Acts 13:26
Gary Mac said:
But because Gods salvation is gnostic for you you never will experience His salvation.
For gnostics they did not know Him, nor even bother to heed the voices of the Prophets and have rejected Jesus.
But God raised Him from the dead. And we are His witnesses to the people. And we declare to you the good news of salvation—through Jesus Christ. Acts 13:27-32
Gary Mac said:
Cant have one without the other. [ Light - darkness ]
But He whom God raised up saw no corruption. Therefore let it be known to you, brethren, that through Jesus Christ is preached to you the remissions of sins; and by Him everyone who believes is justified from all things
Beware therefore, lest what has been spoken in the prophets come upon you:

‘Behold, you gnostics, Marvel and perish! Acts 13:37-42
Gary Mac said:
Ironic is Jesus chose the drunkards, Tax collectors, Lawyers, doctors, to be his disciples. DO you know why he didnt choose people as yourself who are holier then thou?
Or you might want to consider that people like me are justified by faith in Christ Jesus.

Now that faith has come we are All one in Christ Jesus, Abraham's seed according to the Promise in Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
Gary Mac said:
You dont have a lea what the Bible actually means. All you see of it is a gnostic error and th every reason you go without the Christ be in you.
"Theses are they that testify of Me, but you refuse to come to Me to have life."
Baltic said:
We are all on a path of evolution of conscience. Christ Jesus is example of a man who fulfilled all Father's requirements.
Gary Mac said:
So are we all who has received the same from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, which is Gods salvation for man.
Gary Mac said:
Jesus was not a sinner no more than I am, we are saved from sin by our Father who is God.
Now that you reject the Son and claim to know through your path of evolution of conscience, your guilt remains.

For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 2 Cor 6

For we were once darkness, but now we are light in the Lord Jesus Christ. Eph 5:8

Gary Mac said:
No' you falsly claim I said he was a sinner.
You can't keep up with your gnostic fables. You stated verbatim that jesus was no different than any other man until he [the redeemer] was redeemed.
Gary Mac said:
Yes sinful men had him crusaded for being a blasphemer, to them he was the sinner was he not? Is not blaspheme because of sin?
You are so elementary in understanding.
And in your lack of elementary understanding you can't grasp that He was accused of blaspheme because He said, I am the Son of God. John 10:36
Gary Mac said:
You need to receieve the mind of Christ, but because you accuse him of gnosticism he cant do anything in you at all.
You need to get it through your hard gnostic skull that Jesus is the Savior of all mankind.

Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said to him, “Do you believe in the Son of God?”
He answered and said, “Who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?”
And Jesus said to him, “You have both seen Him and it is He who is talking with you.”
Then he said, “Lord, I believe!” And he worshiped Him. John 9:34-38
Gary Mac said:
And He sends us all out thew same who has the same from Him and are His sons.
That is exactly why you accuse him of gnosticism.
And Jesus said, “For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who claim to see may be made blind.” John 9:39
Gary Mac said:
But for you to have Christ in you is gnostic teachings, you go without and will die never knowing the truths that Jesus received from God Himself as we all do who actually has seen Him as He is and receieved Him to be like Him and in His same image.
The truth is that through Jesus Christ we are made partakers, in agreement to His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren, Rom 8:29
Gary Mac said:
You are in Pauls image as a sinner for sure and not of the gnosticism that you accuse Jesus of, that is so evident in your testimony as a sinner instead of the saint that Jesus was.
For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren, Heb 2:11
Gary Mac said:
But we who has receieved from God that what Jesus receieved from Him are like Him, not like you and your god Paul at all. You guys are sinners I am of Christ and without sin.
We who are joined to our Lord Jesus Christ are all one now that faith has come, Abraham's seed according to the promise. Gal 3:25-29
Gary Mac said:
I am His son and was redeemed by God Himself just as Jesus was redeemed in Matt 3:16. He didnt know God ...
If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness! Matt 6:23

This poster conjectures that he became one with god at the tree of knowledge, Gen 3:22,

If Jesus Christ is not risen, you are still in your sins , in your guilty gnostic >"path of evolution of your conscience".

All the prophets testified of Jesus Christ, That Jesus Christ is the judge of the living and dead gnostic who rejects Jesus Christ.
While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the Word. Acts 10:34-44
Gary Mac said:
And for you he is not risen, are you stilll not waiting for him to come out of that grave someday and save you? LOL
Basic fundamental teaching gnostic. He died for our sins, was buried and was raised on the third day. 1 Cor 15:1-6
Gary Mac said:
If he is risen then why are you still waiting for him to be?
Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God; Rom 8:34
Gary Mac said:
And you reject his ways to be like him for sure. His ways are gnostic just as you stated.
I stated that through Jesus we have access to God.
And, once made perfect, He became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey the gospel, believe in Him; Heb 5:9
Gary Mac said:
Beliefs are not real only speculation. The only reality is God manifest in you to open up all of His heaven in you.
Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, 21 and since we have a great priest over the house of God, endure in the faith;
Gary Mac said:
Im justified the same way Jesus was in Matt 3:16 by God Himself coming and opening up who He is and all of His heaven in me.
Not giving up assembling together in the household of faith, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day of the Lord Jesus approaching. Heb 10
Gary Mac said:
Jim Jones and David Koresh was justified by their faith in Jesus Christ just as Paul was by the same faith. As for me my justification came the same way He justified Jesus in Matt 3:16.
But as for those enemies of Mine who did not want Me to be reign over them—bring them here and slay them, cast them out of My presence. Luke 19:27

Whereas, our justification came through Jesus Christ. This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe...and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. Rom 3
Gary Mac said:
Lawlessness? As the Catholics?...
As someone outside of the new covenant in Christ Jesus.
Christ Jesus is the fulfillment of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes. Rom 10:4
Through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. Rom 8
Gary Mac said:
Paul never walk in the light of Gods mind, he always walked in the darkness of sin and made up his own rules to govern his beliefs
Before conversion, Paul was indeed devoid of the Spirit of Christ Jesus as you are, headed to perdition.

When he had received spiritual food, he was strengthened. Immediately he preached that the Christ is the Son of God;
Paul also increased in strength [If we endure, We shall also reign with Him] and confounded the Jews, proving that this Jesus is Christ the Savior. Acts 9:19-22

Therefore I endure all things for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

Last edited:

Jesus Christ is risen, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
God will not relent, He said,
“Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.” Heb 1

That is another filthy lie that you like to spew, since, according to the promise, God raised up for Israel a Savior—Jesus—Acts 13:23
Men and brethren, sons of the family of Abraham, and those among you who fear God, to you the word of this salvation has been sent. Acts 13:26

For gnostics they did not know Him, nor even bother to heed the voices of the Prophets and have rejected Jesus.
But God raised Him from the dead. And we are His witnesses to the people. And we declare to you the good news of salvation—through Jesus Christ. Acts 13:27-32

But He whom God raised up saw no corruption. Therefore let it be known to you, brethren, that through Jesus Christ is preached to you the remissions of sins; and by Him everyone who believes is justified from all things
Beware therefore, lest what has been spoken in the prophets come upon you:

‘Behold, you gnostics, Marvel and perish! Acts 13:37-42

Or you might want to consider that people like me are justified by faith in Christ Jesus.

Now that faith has come we are All one in Christ Jesus, Abraham's seed according to the Promise in Jesus. Gal 3:25-29

"Theses are they that testify of Me, but you refuse to come to Me to have life."

Now that you reject the Son and claim to know through your path of evolution of conscience, your guilt remains.

For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 2 Cor 6

For we were once darkness, but now we are light in the Lord Jesus Christ. Eph 5:8

You can't keep up with your gnostic fables. You stated verbatim that jesus was no different than any other man until he [the redeemer] was redeemed.

And in your lack of elementary understanding you can't grasp that He was accused of blaspheme because He said, I am the Son of God. John 10:36

You need to get it through your hard gnostic skull that Jesus is the Savior of all mankind.

Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said to him, “Do you believe in the Son of God?”
He answered and said, “Who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?”
And Jesus said to him, “You have both seen Him and it is He who is talking with you.”
Then he said, “Lord, I believe!” And he worshiped Him. John 9:34-38

And Jesus said, “For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who claim to see may be made blind.” John 9:39

The truth is that through Jesus Christ we are made partakers, in agreement to His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren, Rom 8:29

For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren, Heb 2:11

We who are joined to our Lord Jesus Christ are all one now that faith has come, Abraham's seed according to the promise. Gal 3:25-29

If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness! Matt 6:23

Hi JonHawk,

I'm not sure what the point is of all this, but thanks for the bump!

Back