Understanding Scripture

You have a serious disconnect. The blind gnostic friend is you and Jesus is the One God sent to reconcile man with Himself.
Christ is the One God sends to reconcile man to Himself. See Matt 3:16 where by His Spirit He reconciled Jesus to Himself. you can read how He did that. But because God coming to Jesus and open up who He is is gnostic for you, Matt 3:16 might as well not be in your bible, and by listening to you Matt 3:16 is not in your bible.
You know the word God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all. Acts 10:36
Not through Jesus Christ but by Jesus Christ to have the same from God as Jesus had from Him, anointed of God just as we all are who has received His same Spirit, mind!

Jesus was very clear that he is the way the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father but the same way he did and have the same from God as he did.
But you do not have His word in you, because you do not believe Him whom He sent. John 5:38
Sure I do you just dont know what His word is and where His word is written at all. It isn't written on a page of paper LOL, it is written in the hearts of men who has receieved Him as Jesus did, Jesus had His word in himself as well and spoke only of his Father who sent him. He never spoke of himself only of his God.
The fact that Jesus is the Christ goes way over a gnostics' head.
It goes way over the heads of those who think a man is a god.

The fact is Jesus was Christ, he was anointed of God just as we alll are who are of Christ, anointed of God by His same mind, or Spirit the mind is called, be our own.

Not through Jesus Christ ...
When Jesus said, “I AM,” they drew back and fell to the ground. John 18:6
The fact is Jesus was Christ, he was anointed of God just as we alll are who are of Christ, anointed of God
It goes way over the heads of those who think a man is a god.
It goes way over the head of gnostics who can't grasp that, "Before Abraham was born, I AM." John 8:58

When Jesus said, “I AM,” they drew back and fell to the ground. John 18:6
When Jesus said I Am he was speaking of his Father God who is the great I Am. You dont listen to Jesus, He never spoke of himself only of his Father who sent him and said so, you just do not follow Jesus at all.
It goes way over the head of gnostics who can't grasp that, "Before Abraham was born, I AM." John 8:58
It goes over the heads of religious minds who worship a different god from the One Jesus obeyed, prayed to, said he could do noting without the One who did send him to show you the same way in the Father that you reject so openly of Jesus; but because His ways is gnostic for you, you go without that what God sent Jesus to show you.
Before Adam was I Am, Before Abraham, before Moses, before Jesus, the I Am who came to Jesus, same I am who came to 120, same I Am who came to me.

I am that I am because of He who is in me. That is who I am. He in me and I in Him are one, so was Jesus.

Perhaps someday you will repent from your ways and sin and receive from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and we all did who has received God as Jesus did. We have the same Father who is God. The One Jesus called Father. The One you say is gnostic.

"I and the Father are one.”
When Jesus said I Am he was speaking of his Father God who is the great I Am.
"Believe Be when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me."
You dont listen to Jesus, ...
"No one comes to the Father except through Me."
... the I Am who came to Jesus, same I am who came to 120, same I Am who came to me.

I am that I am because of He who is in me. That is who I am. He in me and I in Him are one, so was Jesus.

We have the same Father who is God. The One Jesus called Father. The One you say is gnostic.

Perhaps someday you will repent from your ways and sin and receive from God that what Jesus did...
Perhaps someday you will repent and believe in the one He sent, Christ Jesus.

Now that faith has come we are all one in Christ Jesus, Abrahams' seed according to the promise. Gal 3:25-29

Last edited:
"I and the Father are one.”
No you and Paul are one by the crafty fellow that I am, I caught you by trickery! 2 Cor, 12:16

Amen so are we all who are in the Father and He in me as one. John 17.

Incorrect -- By me not through me LOL. You cant get to the Father any other way than the way Jesus got to Him in Matt 3:16. By having from God in you the same way Jesus had God in himself. He is the way, the truth and the life and no one come to the Father but BY me to have the same in you and Jesus was very stern in this that no one comes to the Father least you have the same as he had. By me not through me LOL.

Perhaps someday you will repent and believe in the one He sent, Christ Jesus.
What you really mean is repent from the ways of Jesus and follow you in your crafty fellow that you are, trying to catch me by your trickery that you learned from Paul as a sinner instead to the righteousness of God to be of Christ as Jesus was of Christ, anointed of God.

Now that faith has come we are all one in Christ Jesus, Abrahams' seed according to the promise. Gal 3:25-29
Now that Gods Spirit, mind is come to be my own mind as Jesus receieved Gods own mind, Spirit, I am one in Him as Jesu was one in Him. You are one with Paul in the crafty fellow that he was, and caught you by trickery!

JonHawk said:

Incorrect -- By me not through me LOL. You cant get to the Father any other way than the way Jesus got to Him in Matt 3:16.
Not as ignorant gnostics who indulge the flesh but be holy, knowing that you were not redeemed with the precious blood of Christ,
He was foreordained before the creation of the world, and was revealed for you who believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory; 1 Peter 1

Not as ignorant gnostics who indulge the flesh but be holy, knowing that you were not redeemed with the precious blood of Christ,
Typo.
Knowing that you were redeemed with the precious blood of Christ,

He was foreordained before the creation of the world, and was revealed for you who believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory; 1 Peter 1
He provided redemption for his people; He ordained his covenant forever— holy and awesome is his name. Psalm 111:19

Why do you accuse Matt 3:16 as gnosticism? Im curious, are you out to discredit the ways of God? And I think you learned how to do that from Paul.

Im curious, are you out to discredit the ways of God?
For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect? Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written: That You may be justified and prevail when you are judged by sinful faithless men; Rom 3:3-4
I think you learned how to do that from Paul.
And Paul learned from the Firstborn over all creation. And He expounded to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself. Luke 24-25-27
JonHawk said:
He provided redemption for his people; He ordained his covenant forever— holy and awesome is his name. Psalm 111:19
Yes just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.
Giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1:12-15

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ Jesus, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17

For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect? Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written: That You may be justified and prevail when you are judged by sinful faithless men; Rom 3:3-4
If one believes God in His efforts to save you to Himself to be like Himself, One will receieve. Jesus did in Matt 3:16, but because that belief Jesus had of the Father is gnostic for you you go without the same.
And Paul learned from the Firstborn over all creation. And He expounded to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself. Luke 24-25-27
Paul learned from the sinner that he said he was and made you the sinner as well.
Giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.
His light is the darkness of sin that he said he was of and did that what he didnt want to do which is in total rebellion to the One who takes away your sin. You follow Paul in that path.
He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1:12-15
That is a lie for he was of sin which is darkness. He never was delivered from sin, struggled with it all his life just as he said he did.
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ Jesus, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17
We who has received the Christ, Gods anointing, as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. are created in Gods same image. We are His anointed ones. But because the ways of God to be like Him is gnosticism for you He cant do anyth9ing in you that He did in Jesus and others where God Himself opens upon who He is and all of His heaven in us who has obeyed and receieved from God as Jesus did. Matt 3:16 is gnosticism for you isn't it?

Giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1:12-15
If one believes God in His efforts to save you to Himself to be like Himself, One will receieve. Jesus did in Matt 3:16, but because that belief Jesus had of the Father is gnostic for you you go without the same.

Paul learned from the sinner that he said he was and made you the sinner as well.
You are entitled to your gnostic opinions but you're devoid of the truth.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

SO are you entitled to your gnostic opinions accusing the ways of Jesus in the Father as gnostic.
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6
Nope, that is misinterpretation. It is by me not through me. Had you receieved from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 that is gnostic and a lie for you, you would know it is by the same Spirit, mind, be in you who was in Christ Jesus, you just cant relate to the same from lack in having the same from God.

You only make excuses not to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, that is why you are in constant accusing His ways of gnosticism.

You go without is all.

Jesus really is the way the truth and the life that we all have and live that life of Christ as Jesus lived his life in Christ, Gods anointing by His Spirit. See Matt 3:16 this is when Jesus begin his walk with the Father, before that he was of the laws of the temple just as you are but cant walk with God for to you that is gnosticism as you keep accusing His ways of to be like Him.

He is the way you just dont believe him.

Nope, that is misinterpretation. It is by me not through me. Had you receieved from God that what Jesus
If you had received Christ Jesus He would you have given you the power to become children of God instead of a blind gnostic.

Last edited:
Back