Beliefs?

JonHawk said:
Even the Father testified of His Son:
“This is My beloved Son..." Matt 3:17, Hear Him Matt 17:5, Mark 1:11, Mark 9:7, Luke 3:22, Luke 9:35
He sure does and I am His son.
For we did not follow cunningly devised [gnostic tree of knowledge] fables when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His majesty. For He received from God the Father honor and glory when such a voice came to Him from the Excellent Glory: “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” 2 Peter 1:16-17
We do not follow the fables such as Paul when he uses trickery on you where you eat of his tree for knowledge instead of the One Jesus presents.
But you are the mocker.
So was Jesus to the same.
Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin,...
Actually everyone who receives from God is set free from the likes of Pauls trickery.
Take care that what the prophets have said does not happen to you:
I am very careful what the prophet Jesus said I should be -- and so blessed it did happen in me.
“‘Look, you mockers, wonder and perish,...Acts 13:39-41
For sure, for these would have us hung on a cross for gnosticism. LOL
For God is not a God of confusion but of peace. As in all the congregations of God’s people; 1 Cor 14:33
Your gods are really confused with the ways of Jesus God for sure.
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4:3-4
Pauls gospel was unveiled the moment God came to me and opens up His ways in me to actually see His truths and the errors of Pauls opinions about his god. .

He sure does and I am His son.

We do not follow the fables such as Paul when he uses trickery on you where you eat of his tree for knowledge instead of the One Jesus presents.
The gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, 2 by which also you are saved,...
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day; 1 Cor 15

And having obtained help from God, to this day I stand, witnessing both to small and great, saying no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come— 23 that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.” Acts 26

You are My witnesses, And My Servant Jesus whom I have chosen; Isaiah 43:10

The gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, 2 by which also you are saved,...
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day; 1 Cor 15
The gospel Paul preached to you is trickery as he said, putting a spell on the gullible that they may turn to his gospel instead of the one Jesus presented.
And having obtained help from God, to this day I stand, witnessing both to small and great, saying no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come— 23 that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.” Acts 26
He witness to the small and great for sure his gospel for sin, I agree. And because of his teachings for sin that he counts as righteousness for teaching it, Christ does suffer in Gids perfections for sure.
You are My witnesses, And My Servant Jesus whom I have chosen; Isaiah 43:10
There you go again editing the Bible again to suit your finite, elementary, religious beliefs for a god.

Here is what it says and I quote -- 10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

LOL that is talking about us all who are His witness of Him, Him manifest in us. Jesus became witness of Him as well in Matt 3:16.

You really should write your own bible instead of trying to edit this one to suit your beliefs that the ways of God to be His anointed one as V 10 says we are. But because to be His witness as it states is gnostic teachings, there is no way you can be that witness of God for to you it all is a lie that God sent Jesus to show you His way.

You just do not believe that God sent Jesus to lead you to Him and show you how it is done. He is the example God sent that you call gnostic isn't he?

There you go again editing the Bible again to suit your finite, elementary, religious beliefs for a god.
A faithful witness does not lie, But a gnostic lies through his teeth. Pr 14:5
Here is what it says and I quote -- 10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
Hear, and your soul shall live;
And I will make an everlasting covenant with you—
The sure mercies of David. 4 Indeed I have given him as a witness to the people, Isa 55
LOL that is talking about us all who are His witness of Him, Him manifest in us. Jesus became witness of Him as well in Matt 3:16.
We are His witnesses to the people. 32 And we declare to you glad tidings—that promise which was made to the fathers. 33 God has fulfilled this for us their children, in that He has raised up Jesus. As it is also written in the second Psalm:

‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.’
34 And that He raised Him from the dead, no more to return to corruption, He has spoken thus:

‘I will give you the sure mercies of David.’ Acts 13
You really should write your own bible instead of trying to edit this one to suit your beliefs ...
"Theses are they which testify of Me"

A faithful witness does not lie, But a gnostic lies through his teeth. Pr 14:5
And a faithful witness who has seen God as He is and became like Him, 1 John 3, does not use trickery to lead you away from God and make you see His ways as gnostic lies through His teeth.
Hear, and your soul shall live;
Obey and receive the same from God as Jesus did, only then you can hear Him.
And I will make an everlasting covenant with you—
The sure mercies of David. 4 Indeed I have given him as a witness to the people, Isa 55
And we all who has received from God as Jesus did are His witnesses. Yo9u cant be a witness for God without the same in you. But you are witness for one who sees the ways of God and the ways of Jesus as gnosticism.
We are His witnesses to the people.
No different from the witness Jesus had in the Father at all, if you are different from Jesus in the father, then your witness of Him is to accuse Him of gnosticism.
32 And we declare to you glad tidings,
Good tidings as in trickery and sin?
—that promise which was made to the fathers.
And that promise made by the Father is -- if you will obey and receieve from God He will come to you and sup with you and be in you and if you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. Until then, His teachings are gnostic lies just as you accuse Him of this very day.
33 God has fulfilled this for us their children, in that He has raised up Jesus. As it is also written in the second Psalm:
If He is raised why hasn't he come to you?
‘You are My Son,
I am Gods son.
Today I have begotten You.’
A long time ago I was begotten of God.
34 And that He raised Him from the dead, no more to return to corruption, He has spoken thus:
But most live in that corruption as a sinner.
‘I will give you the sure mercies of David.’ Acts 13
God gives the same in anyone who will obey Him and receive from Him that what Jesu received from Him.
"Theses are they which testify of Me"
But Paul testified of God as a sinner did he not?

And a faithful witness who has seen God as He is and became like Him, 1 John 3, does not use trickery to lead you away from God and make you see His ways as gnostic lies through His teeth.

Obey and receive the same from God as Jesus did, only then you can hear Him.

And we all who has received from God as Jesus did are His witnesses. Yo9u cant be a witness for God without the same in you. But you are witness for one who sees the ways of God and the ways of Jesus as gnosticism
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4

But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4
Pauls gospel is unveiled the very moment God unveils who He is instead. He was unveiled in Jesus in Matt 3:16 and presented his enlightenment, knowledge, that you call a tree, in your case a Christmas tree LOL.

And you didnt answer, did not Paul say he followed Jesus as the sinner he was?

JonHawk said:
Pauls gospel is unveiled the very moment God unveils who He is instead. He was unveiled in Jesus in Matt 3:16 and presented his enlightenment, knowledge, that you call a tree, in your case a Christmas tree LOL.

And you didnt answer, did not Paul say he followed Jesus as the sinner he was?
For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ. 2 Cor 4:6

JonHawk said:
Gods gospel was veiled to Paul and obviously to you, for to you that knowledge is only a tree, Paul was a sinner just as you instead of the righteousness of God in Christ, Gods anointing.
For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ. 2 Cor 4:6

NO WAIT' made His light shine in our hearts? His light to you is a tree. How can a tree live within you and shine? Im very curious.

AWWWW I know, it just came to me, knowledge is something that grows on a tree, right?

JonHawk said:
For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ Jesus. 2 Cor 4:6
Gods gospel was veiled to Paul and obviously to you, for to you that knowledge is only a tree, ....

NO WAIT' made His light shine in our hearts? His light to you is a tree. How can a tree live within you and shine? Im very curious.
But their minds were blinded in their gnostic jedi mind tricks ,
nevertheless when one turns to the Lord Christ Jesus, the veil is taken away.

JonHawk said:
For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ Jesus. 2 Cor 4:6
Actually His light shines from us all who has His same mind, light, that you think is a tree.
But their minds were blinded in their gnostic jedi mind tricks ,
Yes' AMEN" and Paul uses trickery on you to get you to follow him instead of Jesus in his ways.
nevertheless when one turns to the Lord Christ Jesus, the veil is taken away.
When one turns to God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 only then is that veil taken away, the veil that had God hidden from Jesus was removed by God Himself and opened up everything in Jesus just as He does in us all who receive from Him the very same. You cant know who God is at all without the same, not Even Jesus know Him. Read it. Matt 3:16. But because Jesus ways is gnostic, you go without the same for sure.

Actually His light shines from us all who has His same mind, light, that you think is a tree.
I am the vine, you are the branches; the one who remains in Me, and I in him bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing. John 15:5

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last forever! John 15:16

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, John 3:36

Last edited:
I am the vine, you are the branches; the one who remains in Me, and I in him bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing. John 15:5
Amen' just as Jesus remained in Him.
You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last forever! John 15:16
God chooses all but few who choose Him in His ways, many here say His ways are gnostic, that is why He chose you but you reject Him in His ways.
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, John 3:36
Amen and we are His sons who has received from our Father that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 that you dont have a clue what that is in yourself. His ways are gnostic for you as you keep accusing Him of even when he is quoted to you you call gnostic LOL.

Gnostics can't be choosey.
Everyone can be choosy, even you, but you have chosen another that is of sin.
In Christ Jesus we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace; Eph 1:7
We who are of Christ have been redeemed the same way Jesus was redeemed in Matt 3:16. We are not only forgiven of sin but He took away our sin. 1 John 3. This is what God does that you are not familiar with of Him.

Everyone can be choosy, even you, but you have chosen another that is of sin.
Dead to Sin, Alive to God
So that just as Christ Jesus was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also walk in newness of life. Rom 6:4
We who are of Christ have been redeemed the same way Jesus was redeemed in Matt 3:16. We are not only forgiven of sin but He took away our sin. 1 John 3. This is what God does that you are not familiar with of Him.
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rom 6:23

So that just as Christ Jesus was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also walk in newness of life. Rom 6:4
LOL Paul was a sinner and admired it, struggled with it, did the things he didnt want to do.

You dont know what sin is because you do not know what it is to be the righteousness of God.

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rom 6:23
He just never receieved from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 to be Gods righteous instead of the sinner he was.

Sin is not a defect it ia a fact. Sin is a direct mutiny against God and either sin or God must die in your life. It is one or the other.
If sin is in your life as you say then God has died in you.
If God is your life then sin has died, and the only explanation for why God sent Jesus that His ways for sin and righteousness, but because Gods ways are gnostic for you. You are advocate for sin just as Paul was.

If sin is in your life as you say then God has died in you.
Top of the morning to you gnostic. I see you started with your lame jedi mind tricks bright and early, giving me credit for what I did not say.
Paul was a sinner and admired it, struggled with it, did the things he didnt want to do.
If Paul was admiring his self-righteous rags, (Isa 64:6) he would not have been preaching the gospel, redemption through the Son of God. (Eph 1:7)
You dont know what sin is because you do not know what it is to be the righteousness of God.
It's not rocket science gnostic. The self-righteous continue in sin and those justified by God are made righteous, "Their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord. Isa 54:17
If God is your life then sin has died, and the only explanation for why God sent Jesus that His ways for sin and righteousness, but because Gods ways are gnostic for you. You are advocate for sin just as Paul was.
You need to be steadfast, so that according to the will of God you may receive what was promised.
For, In just a little while, he who is coming will come
and will not delay. The righteous live by faith. Heb 10:23-39
Sin is not a defect it ia a fact. Sin is a direct mutiny against God and either sin or God must die in your life. It is one or the other.
See to it brethren, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. Heb 3:12

Last edited:
Top of the morning to you gnostic. I see you started with your lame jedi mind tricks bright and early, giving me credit for what I did not say.
Yes, the ways of the Father is Jedi mind tricks for this who niece has met Him.
If Paul was admiring his self-righteous rags, (Isa 64:6) he would not have been preaching the gospel, redemption through the Son of God. (Eph 1:7)
He didnt, he preached that you are a sinner just as he was.

Jesus teaches much differently for righteousness and without sin.
It's not rocket science gnostic.
I know and the simplicity of the God who is Love, is a Spirit of Love and man is the temple for Him is way over your head.
The self-righteous continue in sin and those justified by God are made righteous,
That is what I keep telling you who are the sinner as Paul was.
"Their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord. Isa 54:17
Yes but you are from Paul as a sinner as you say and follow a sinner.
You need to be steadfast, so that according to the will of God you may receive what was promised.
Cant get any more steadfast than Jesus was in the Father myself. All you want from me is for me to be like you and Paul instead of Him.

LOL seems after 2000 years you finally would get the message that the kingdom of God oddest come with observation but is within you that you so so so reject Jesus in and call him a liar and will wait for eternity for God to come and save you as He did in Jesus. see Matt 3:16 how He did that.

Wo;;; nope delay ROFLOL. 2000 yeas is not a delay? LOL You are so funny and shallow.
See to it brethren, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. Heb 3:12
Cant turn away from that what you dont know LOL. All you know of a god is that what Paul has brought you to be as a sinner. But I would advise you to turn away from the sins of Paul and cling to the righteousness of God and be anointed of Him, which would be Christ in you. But that aint gonna happen is it?

It's not rocket science gnostic. The self-righteous continue in sin and those justified by God are made righteous, "Their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord. Isa 54:17

Yes, the ways of the Father is Jedi mind tricks for this who niece has met Him.
But we have renounced your vile bag of tricks;
LOL seems after 2000 years you finally would get the message that the kingdom of God oddest come with observation but is within you that you so so so reject Jesus in and call him a liar and will wait for eternity for God to come and save you as He did in Jesus. see Matt 3:16 how He did that.
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ Jesus, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4
Wo;;; nope delay ROFLOL. 2000 yeas is not a delay? LOL You are so funny and shallow.
If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater...And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 1 John 5:9-11

Back