Is there a Bible verse that says Jesus now knows when the end will come?

You quote outdated things and you know it.

I think you are an apostate.
Then you are wrong.

Not if you believe the one whom you claim to follow--John 17:1-6,26--verse 3--This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus--verse 6 = YHWH(Jehovah) verse 26= YHWH(Jehovah)
Yes the glory of being Michael the archangel, appointed to a kingship for his ransom sacrifice. Gods master worker of Prov 8.
Even the Israelite religion knew 100% God did not come, and that the Messiah has a God-Psalm 45:7--partners= angels.
Heb 1:3-4--Was given a name which made him better than the angels--means if his God didnt give him that name was equal to the angels.
The term one like the son of man( Dan 7:13-15)= a created being. was given a kingship.
You are wrong for several reasons. John 1:1-12 , He was with God in the beginning, He created ALL THINGS,,and without Him NOTHING was made. Did He create Himself. No because He was NOT CREATED. His people just rejected Him, they wanted an earthly king to get rid of the Romans. And the voice crying in the wilderness. "Make way for our God Jehovah. A direct prophecy of Isaiah, recorded in all four gospels. I repeat, make way for Jehovah God, and I ask you, WHO CAME? WHO fulfilled that prophecy? JESUS CAME AND FULFILLED that prophecy! SO, the God you profess to worship, is that very same God you deny!

Then you are wrong.

There is 100% proof Jesus is not God, God does not have a mortal mother, thus No mortal was bowed to in worship. Only in your error filled by satans will to mislead translations. Better check the facts sir.

You are wrong for several reasons. John 1:1-12 , He was with God in the beginning, He created ALL THINGS,,and without Him NOTHING was made. Did He create Himself. No because He was NOT CREATED. His people just rejected Him, they wanted an earthly king to get rid of the Romans. And the voice crying in the wilderness. "Make way for our God Jehovah. A direct prophecy of Isaiah, recorded in all four gospels. I repeat, make way for Jehovah God, and I ask you, WHO CAME? WHO fulfilled that prophecy? JESUS CAME AND FULFILLED that prophecy! SO, the God you profess to worship, is that very same God you deny!

Only in your error filled translations. At Prov 8 he tells all he was created. None other was by Gods side during creation other than his master worker. Only the one God created all -OTHER- things through deserves the title-Gods master worker. The religion that came out of Rome translated errors in to fit false council teachings=100% fact of reality. Those errors contradict Jesus teachings to the core like i showed you in previous post.

Only in your error filled translations. At Prov 8 he tells all he was created. None other was by Gods side during creation other than his master worker. Only the one God created all -OTHER- things through deserves the title-Gods master worker. The religion that came out of Rome translated errors in to fit false council teachings=100% fact of reality. Those errors contradict Jesus teachings to the core like i showed you in previous post.
Well just tell God when you stand in judgment. Cause you are wasting both our valuable time on here.

There is 100% proof Jesus is not God, God does not have a mortal mother, thus No mortal was bowed to in worship. Only in your error filled by satans will to mislead translations. Better check the facts sir.

You ignored this:

What is the earliest day, month and year that is acceptable to quote from their material?

Then explain why one day earlier would be unacceptable.

Try again.

You ignored this:

What is the earliest day, month and year that is acceptable to quote from their material?

Then explain why one day earlier would be unacceptable.

Try again.

Truths have been corrected all along. When it was the proper time= when God willed it known. All their current truths can be found on JW.org

Well just tell God when you stand in judgment. Cause you are wasting both our valuable time on here.

I dont waste time. Maybe you think learning truth isa waste, but its the only kind of worship God accepts-John 4:22-24--to be worshipped in spirit and truth. Dont you think it strange that Jesus started that out by warning all their gods were false and then naming only the Father as God who is to be worshipped by the true followers Jesus said.--Paul did exactly the same at 1 Cor 8:5-6--only the Father called-God.

I dont waste time. Maybe you think learning truth isa waste, but its the only kind of worship God accepts-John 4:22-24--to be worshipped in spirit and truth. Dont you think it strange that Jesus started that out by warning all their gods were false and then naming only the Father as God who is to be worshipped by the true followers Jesus said.--Paul did exactly the same at 1 Cor 8:5-6--only the Father
Of you had truth that would be wonderful. But you don’t. So you are wasting both of our time! Have a nice day.

Of you had truth that would be wonderful. But you don’t. So you are wasting both of our time! Have a nice day.

I just shared two real truths that both Jesus and Paul taught--Yet you reject that truth, Why? Because you were taught by those who remain in darkness=these 2Cor 11:12-15

Jesus never taught he was God.
You are trying to change the subject.

It won't work.

You told me to go to jw.org
I did.

They contradicted themselves as to whom the "Lord" refers to in Colossians 3:20.

You are trying to change the subject.

It won't work.

You told me to go to jw.org
I did.

They contradicted themselves as to whom the "Lord" refers to in Colossians 3:20.

They do not contradict themselves ever. They correct errors that got in. You see satan attacks Gods real ones relentlessly. In Peters book error teachings got in. In the book of Titus it begins by Titus saying he was left behind to correct error teachings that got in, Paul corrected Peter 1 time. Thus the important thing is that error teachings are found then corrected as the pattern shows would occur. Those thinking they have no error are sadly mistaken.

To whom does the "Lord" refer to in Colossians 3:20?

They correct errors that they brought in themselves.

They did make some errors. Every religion on earth does. The important thing is to correct them. I showed you satan infiltrated after Jesus died and bad teachings were getting in, he did not wait until 1879 to do that. The bible shows otherwise. The correction began in 1879. And at the proper time God revealed truths through the teachers appointed by Jesus. You think C.T.Russell was so ignorant? Yet in 1879 he stated-Peace will be taken from the earth in 1914, ( Rev 6) By using bible chronology from the prophecy in Daniel which was 2520 years from the removal of the last king in Jerusalem= 607 bce-2520= 1914--and peace was taken from the earth--Not another teacher or scholar on earth knew the fullfillment of that prophecy. It was given from God because it was the proper time.

You dodged this:

To whom does the "Lord" refer to in Colossians 3:20?

How is it i show you major truths, yet you cannot see past yourself? You are just trying to goad me into saying a wrong answer. I know i already answered that so i wont again.

Back