Lazarus ....!

I am a Fundamentalist. The Lurkers can look and see for themselves if they want to. They don't need you or I to tell them what the Fundamentals of Faith are...

A Baptist believes these things...

Fundamentally ......

Man cannot be?

Nope never to be .....

I'm sorry you were born to not be son ..... but this it the way.

Happy?

Typical word salad- how they redefine words/phrases to suit their flower/tulip.

1- Does dead mean dead
2 -Does lost mean lost
3 -Does alive mean having life
4 -Does all the world everyone
5- Does all the world means all the world with no exceptions mean all the world
6 -Does all mankind mean all mankind
7- Does In Him mean In Him. In Christ, In Me ( Jesus )
8- Does regeneration mean new life, new birth, born again, born of the spirit- all synonymous terms

I could probably go to 20 such as the above, it absurdity.

Typical word salad- how they redefine words/phrases to suit their flower/tulip.

1- Does dead mean dead
2 -Does lost mean lost
3 -Does alive mean having life
4 -Does all the world everyone
5- Does all the world means all the world with no exceptions mean all the world
6 -Does all mankind mean all mankind
7- Does In Him mean In Him. In Christ, In Me ( Jesus )
8- Does regeneration mean new life, new birth, born again, born of the spirit- all synonymous terms

I could probably go to 20 such as the above, it absurdity.
Dead Spiritually does mean dead Spuritually. 🤣🤣

Jn 11:43-44 ... And when He had said these things, He cried out with a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!” Out came the man who had died, bound hand and foot with wrappings, and his face was wrapped around with a cloth. Jesus *said to them, “Unbind him, and let him go.”

Did Jesus force Lazarus to come to life? 🤔
The bible records the Lord resurrected Lazarus. From what we understand about death, the spirit separates from the body when the body dies. The Lord simply brought his spirit back into his body and brought it back to life. Lazarus was dead, but was then alive after the Lord raised Him back to life with His command.

And we being dead in sins (hostile towards God) became alive (reconciled to God) once we believed in the message of reconciliation in Christ. Anyone who is alive in Christ did so by believing in Him while being dead in sin. The gift of salvation (reconciliation) is only received by faith.

And we too like Lazarus will be resurrected by the Lord when He returns.

The bible records the Lord resurrected Lazarus. From what we understand about death, the spirit separates from the body when the body dies. The Lord simply brought his spirit back into his body and brought it back to life. Lazarus was dead, but was then alive after the Lord raised Him back to life with His command.

And we being dead in sins (hostile towards God) became alive (reconciled to God) once we believed in the message of reconciliation in Christ. Anyone who is alive in Christ did so by believing in Him while being dead in sin. The gift of salvation (reconciliation) is only received by faith.

Amen !

Did Jesus force Lazarus to come to life?

You are playing word games with dead and give it different meanings to support your doctrine much the same ways others do with world to support their theology with tulip. The calvinists cannot help themselves when it comes to the meaning of words and redefining them to suit their doctrines,
You seem to not know the difference between physically dead and spiritually dead.

You seem to not know the difference between physically dead and spiritually dead.
And just how is that can you tell me how or why ?

Maybe you can define “ dead “ so we have the same understanding of the word and don’t talk past each other .

hope this helps !!!

And just how is that can you tell me how or why ?

Maybe you can define “ dead “ so we have the same understanding of the word and don’t talk past each other .

hope this helps !!!

Dead doesn't simply mean no longer alive. You are DEAD in trespasses and sin before you are born again but you are physically alive. After you are DEAD to sin.
You can be both physically and spiritually dead. Everyone will be physically dead one day, but not everyone will be spiritually dead.

hope this helps!!

Dead doesn't simply mean no longer alive. You are DEAD in trespasses and sin before you are born again but you are physically alive. After you are DEAD to sin.
You can be both physically and spiritually dead. Everyone will be physically dead one day, but not everyone will be spiritually dead.

hope this helps!!
are you going to define the word dead ?

are you going to define the word dead ?

So you can't address what I posted. Got it.

3498 nekrós (an adjective, derived from nekys, "a corpse, a dead body") – dead; literally, "what lacks life"; dead; (figuratively) not able to respond to impulses, or perform functions ("unable, ineffective, dead, powerless," L & N, 1, 74.28); unresponsive to life-giving influences (opportunities); inoperative to the things of God.

Dead doesn't just mean no longer alive.

So you can't address what I posted. Got it.

3498 nekrós (an adjective, derived from nekys, "a corpse, a dead body") – dead; literally, "what lacks life"; dead; (figuratively) not able to respond to impulses, or perform functions ("unable, ineffective, dead, powerless," L & N, 1, 74.28); unresponsive to life-giving influences (opportunities); inoperative to the things of God.
Thanks so a physically dead person ( corpse ) cannot respond to any physical stimuli correct ?

Back