Doctrine of Unconditional Election

Yes, pray for me, Calvinist.
Anything in particular?

If you'd like to discuss tangible issues I'd be happy to engage you. Unsubstantiated assertions are just that. I'm sure you can admit your remarks were nothing more than that, and, that you can engage honestly in the future.

Like this one?

White Jesus ~ by ReverendRV

Acts 21:38 NIV
; "Aren't you the Egyptian who started a revolt and led four thousand terrorists out into the wilderness some time ago?"

I got involved in a Discussion about why Jesus is portrayed as Caucasian in works of Art; the following is my response. ~ Years ago I watched a series called 'Race, Religion and Racism', it was amazing. The book is for sale online for whoever wants it. The Preacher pointed out several reasons to believe that Jesus, Paul, Solomon, etc were men of color. One reason he did this was to try and lead Black Men away from the Nation of Islam. He also pointed out things in the Koran that should appall Black people; things like Mohammed saying ‘Black Men have heads like a raisin’. I remember the Congregation shuddered, and the Preacher said, "Did you hear what he called us?". So that Racial Slur comes to us from the Koran. ~ Prejudice is a reason Jesus appears the way he does in Art. He also appears the color of some ethnicities because a Cultural Icon is something we can relate to. In Latin regions he's Latin, in Roman regions he's white; and when he's drawn as a Black Man, there’s also prejudiced and Iconic reasons Artists do this…

When we conform Jesus to images of our self, this is Idolatry. What if you hired an Artist to paint your Portrait? If the Artist desacralized your Ethnicity by portraying you as subhuman, is that wrong? If so, then it’s wrong to portray God as Sub Divine. ~ Have you thought of Jesus as a person who looks like you? The Bible teaches that when it came to his Looks, there was nothing special about him to attract us at all; now how do we look? There are more ways to show us what we really look like; have you ever Lied? What would Jesus call you for Lying? If he looked like you, he’d look like a Liar; right? ~ Idolatry and Lying are just two of the Ten Commandments; do we need to say more? If God judged you by that standard, would you be innocent or guilty? Would you go to Heaven or to Hell? Does this bother you??

When you begin to worry about being made Right with God, go to the Son of God and he will never lead you astray. ~ For God so loved the world, he gave us his unique Son, that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting Life! Jesus is the Son of God who lived a Holy life; the only person Good enough to please God. He took your place by receiving the Wrath of God, bleeding to death on the Cross for the sake of the world; and arose from the dead for all who believe. We’re Saved by the Grace of God, through Faith in Jesus Christ; without Works lest we boast in ourselves, instead of boasting in the LORD. Repent of your Sins, Confess Jesus Christ as your Lord God; and study the Bible at an Evangelical Church. ~ Saint Paul was arrested by the Romans due to a Lie, and Profiled to be Egyptian; to many this means he was a Man of Color. When the guard found out Paul was a Roman, the guard was scared because he was trampling Paul’s Rights as a citizen. If you’ve had your Rights trampled on because of your Color, Paul and Jesus can relate to you. ~ Becoming a Christian makes you look like him; not him look like you…

Song of Songs 1:5 CSB; My skin is dark and beautiful, like a tent in the desert or like Solomon's curtains.
It's funny how here on earth we want Jesus to look like us then when we get to heaven we find out we all look like him. I would imagine Christians in China think of Jesus looking like them. And the same goes all around the world. Eskimos probably think Jesus looks like them. The same with me all the pictures and stuff I have portrayed my Caucasian Jesus.

You don't even know the meaning of faith so how on earth could you possibly understand the meaning of elect ?
Faith is the truth one believes in reality. And election is when God believes in and for us in reality.

So what are you talking about you religious windbag, as you have frustrated more here than you have shown the truth and reality of God.

Faith is the truth one believes in reality. And election is when God believes in and for us in reality.

So what are you talking about you religious windbag, as you have frustrated more here than you have shown the truth and reality of God.
"Religious Windbag" that's actually pretty hilarious as civic Is one of the coolest people you are going to run into here. If you ticked him off you had to work real hard at it.

"Religious Windbag" that's actually pretty hilarious as civic Is one of the coolest people you are going to run into here. If you ticked him off you had to work real hard at it.

Not at all, all you got to do is mention the truth and reality of God and his brain turns to religious mush. He was one of the first I met when I came to CARM years ago and he is nothing more than a detriment then and now to the truth and reality of God.

Last edited:
Not at all, all you got to do is mention the truth and reality of God and his brain turns to religious mush. He was one of the first I met when I came to CARM years ago and he is nothing more than a detriment then and now to the truth and reality of God.
that is funny coming from a religious new ager like you ......................

that is funny coming from a religious new ager like you ......................
It's not funny, because it's true in reality and you frustrate people from believing in the truth and reality of God. Where do you think faith comes from if not from God silly? And if it comes from God, then He has it too. Like I said, if you don't know how and why the truth and reality works, then you don't know God either.

The above is both unnecessary and untrue. He is sound in doctrine.

That hasn't been my experience I found him to be quite helpful. He seems to be fully versed in Scriptures and it seems to me he knows what he is talking about. I don't really know what beef the two of you have going on but it would seem like his truth and reality of God differs from yours. At any rate in the future I'll have a clue of what's going on when you two interact.

It's not funny, because it's true in reality and you frustrate people from believing in the truth and reality of God. Where do you think faith comes from if not from God silly? And if it comes from God, then He has it too. Like I said, if you don't know how and why the truth and reality works, then you don't know God either.
Actually you need a REALITY check as both Arminians and Calvinists on this forum are friends and the same in real life at church, workplace, neighborhood etc........

The only people that get frustrated with me are Pharisees, Cultists, False Teachers, Wolves in Sheep's clothing, Apostates etc.......

Believers I have fellowship with regardless if they are Arminians, Calvinists, Evangelicals, Protestants,, etc...............

hope this helps !!!

That hasn't been my experience I found him to be quite helpful. He seems to be fully versed in Scriptures and it seems to me he knows what is talking about. I don't really know what beef the two of you have going on but it would seem like his truth and reality of God differs from yours. At any rate in the future I'll have a clue of what's going on when you two interact.
The issue is he is promoting his own heretical doctrine that God has faith and his god reality new age concepts that are in opposition to sound doctrine.

Actually you need a REALITY check as both Arminians and Calvinists on this forum are friends and the same in real life at church, workplace, neighborhood etc........

The only people that get frustrated with me are Pharisees, Cultists, False Teachers, Wolves in Sheep's clothing, Apostates etc.......

Believers I have fellowship with regardless if they are Arminians, Calvinists, Evangelicals, Protestants,, etc...............

hope this helps !!!
You don't know how to help anyone, because your religious nonsense amounts to saving yourself.

You don't know how to help anyone, because your religious nonsense amounts to saving yourself.
nonsense is right as only God can save one from sin , Salvation is of, by and through the Lord period end of story.

and that is called bearing false witness as everyone on CARM knows that I say the opposite that we cannot save ourselves in any way shape of form.

Have you really "read" me "loud and clear" or is that just another religious lie?
the falsehoods are your new age god faith/reality nonsense you are peddling here and No ONE is buying that lie.

Back