Doctrine of Unconditional Election

God is Omniscient, Omnipotent and Omnipresent.
Actually if God is the truth and reality, then Omniscience, Omnipotence and Omnipresence is just another product of God's believing mind silly.
God has no need of faith for He is the object of faith as the Creator, only the creature has the necessity of faith.
God doesn't expect us to do anything He wouldn't do Himself. So, if you don't mind I'd rather take God's word for it, rather than yours.
Your new age god doesn't fly on this forum, maybe in one of the new age or cult forums will but into your heretical teachings but no one on this forum buys what you are peddling.
Stop with your strawman lies, as all believers believe that God is the truth and reality. And if you don't, then YOU are the one who should make the move to the "new age or cult forums" with "your heretical teachings".

God believes in and for whoever believes in His truth and reality and is rewarded with knowing how His Kingdom exists in each and everyone of His children.
is that from one of the lost books of the bible you quoted from above because it sure did not come from the 66 books we call the bible.

No, sorry, that's mystical nonsense and heresy. You're hoodwinked.
So you don't believe God is the truth and reality and believing in His truth and reality doesn't get us knowing how His Kingdom exists in each and everyone of His children? Then what in God's name do you think Christianity is silly?

is that from one of the lost books of the bible you quoted from above because it sure did not come from the 66 books we call the bible.
Nope, that's right from the truth and reality of God. Maybe you should try it some time before your lights go out and you find yourself in the abyss.

Nope, that's right from the truth and reality of God. Maybe you should try it some time before your lights go out and you find yourself in the abyss.
then quote the scripture..................

Actually if God is the logical truth and reality, then the truth, logic and reality are all just the products of God's believing mind. And I have read the Bible many times and I have never seen it to suggest otherwise in any way. Why don't you inform us of how the truth and reality of God is known to you?

Actually if God is the logical truth and reality, then the truth, logic and reality are all just the products of God's believing mind. And I have read the Bible many times and I have never seen it to suggest otherwise in any way. Why don't you inform us of how the truth and reality of God is known to you?
This is a biblical forum you need to post scripture not extoll your philosophy

I'm not amazed that people have twisted, perverted, wrangled and corrupted faith in God into "God believes in you."

Sneaky devil ain't he?

That said I see it as no worse off than those in here preaching meritorious grace (conditional election.) Both groups have it completely backwards and have perverted the Gospel into humanistic mysticism.

"Religious Windbag" that's actually pretty hilarious as civic Is one of the coolest people you are going to run into here. If you ticked him off you had to work real hard at it.
Civic and Theo aren't liked by most of the other side, but both are exactly right. They say 'Why won't other Calvinists say anything about Theo's attitude?'. I think it takes all kinds of people and all kinds of attitudes to win people. Some need a kick to the boot, others need to be led by the hand in life. I'll speak up to a Calvinist when they're wrong; especially about the Gospel...

Civic and Theo aren't liked by most of the other side, but both are exactly right. They say 'Why won't other Calvinists say anything about Theo's attitude?'. I think it takes all kinds of people and all kinds of attitudes to win people. Some need a kick to the boot, others need to be led by the hand in life. I'll speak up to a Calvinist when they're wrong; especially about the Gospel...
This thread seems to gotten off topic

civic is fine ... certain others are unedifying and easier to ignore.

God doesn't believe I exist which is found nowhere in scripture. You like to make things up out of thin air don't you ?
Well if God is reality and you disbelieve God is reality, then how do you know God and how does God know you? When a belief in reality is necessary in order to make all truth and reality known to you.

Also, how is anyone able to know anything exists without first believing it exists in reality? And that applies to God as well, us like Him know and experience the truth and His reality in and with our believing minds.
So who is the silly one ?

You still are, as I know what the Scriptures mean, because I believe that it reveals the reality of God with the logical truth aka Logos.
The one who believe Scripture or the one who makes things up ?

Reality check anyone ?

You don't know what reality is silly. You don't believe it is God, so what is reality?
hope this helps !!!

Nothing you say helps silly, because you don't know the truth and reality of God.

Back