Beliefs?

But we have renounced your vile bag of tricks;
Not you havent at all you fell foe Pauls tricky hand over fist.

Yet, crafty fellow that I am, I caught you by trickery!
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ Jesus, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4
Gods kingdom is not veiled to us who God has opened up who He is and His heaven to us. See Matt 3:16. He opens it all who will recieve the same from Him as Jesus did,

Jesus way of the Father is veiled to you and Paul for sure, for sin is your way not righteousness.

And whether you like it or not this is satanic witchcraft. Yet, crafty fellow that I am, I caught you by trickery!

If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater...And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 1 John 5:9-11
It is in His son and I am His son! You go without because to be His son is gnostic teachings for you.

Not you havent at all you fell foe Pauls tricky hand over fist.
Fee-fi-fo-fum I smell the blood of a gnostic. And no gnostic has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.
Gods kingdom is not veiled to us who God has opened up who He is and His heaven to us.
Giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1

Last edited:
Back