Circular Reasoning

one has to believe and trust his body(church)

You point to an institution. No where in Scripture does it even hint that in order to believe God or trust God in what He tells us is to first bow down to and bend our will to any institution. NO where does Scripture tell us to trust any institution for salvation and eternal life. NO institution can do that. NONE, NADA, ZIP, ZILCH. That is idolatry. Scripture tells us explicitly to worship God alone.

A person is NOT trusting God, if their faith is in an institution. The gospel message is the mighty power of God to save us. NOT the rcc.

Philippians 2:10-11
that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

The above says, Jesus is Lord... NOT the rcc. JESUS.

You preach that people should bow the knee to your institution, but that is in and of itself idolatry. You have done nothing in this conversation but spew faith and trust in your institution as if it were god.

My faith and trust is in Jesus alone. I don't need to go through your institution to know who the creator and Savior is. Neither do I need it to receive salvation. For I can go directly to Jesus about it, and ask JESUS directly to forgive me and give me eternal life. And HE will WITHOUT your institution being involved at all.

Last edited:
You point to an institution. No where in Scripture does it even hint that in order to believe God or trust God in what He tells us is to first bow down to and bend our will to any institution. NO where does Scripture tell us to trust any institution for salvation and eternal life. NO institution can do that. NONE, NADA, ZIP, ZILCH. That is idolatry. Scripture tells us explicitly to worship God alone.

A person is NOT trusting God, if their faith is in an institution. The gospel message is the mighty power of God to save us. NOT the rcc.

that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

You preach that people should bow the knee to your institution, but that is in and of itself idolatry. You have done nothing in this conversation but spew faith and trust in your institution as if it were god.

My faith and trust is in Jesus alone. I don't need to go through your institution to know who the creator and Savior is. Neither do I need it to receive salvation. For I can go directly to Jesus about it, and ask JESUS directly to forgive me and give me eternal life. And HE will WITHOUT your institution being involved at all.
2THESS 2:
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

the body of christ is no ordinary institution. it is a divine institution established by jesus christ himself. it is a work of god, the bride of christ, whose one-flesh union with her spouse was prepared for by the prophets and announced by John the Baptist (john3: 29).

if you believe the bible, why can't you believe in the body/bride of christ?

Your instition is NOT founded by God and never was. It fails every single test, except one, it looks nothing like His church. The only test your institution passes with flying colours is the bad tree test.
the bad tree is not a mark of the church. the marks in the bible are, the church is one, holy, catholic/universal, and apostolic.

the body of christ is no ordinary institution. it is a divine institution established by jesus christ himself. it is a work of god, the bride of christ, whose one-flesh union with her spouse was prepared for by the prophets and announced by John the Baptist (john3: 29).

it is not an institution. It is all believers, His family, His church. who taught about the body of Christ? what does scripture teach about it?

it is not an institution. It is all believers, His family, His church. who taught about the body of Christ? what does scripture teach about it?
the scripture says it is one faith, one lord, and one baptism.

how can all believers in different faiths with different interpretation of baptism be the body of christ?

i have explained in this forum that to believe and trust in jesus(head), one has to believe and trust his body(church). this is the complete package and we cannot love jesus christ without loving his body, the church is the bride and jesus is the groom (eph5: 15-32)

This is the whole Christ, head and body, one formed from many . . . whether the head or members speak, it is Christ who speaks. He speaks in his role as the head (ex persona capitis) and in his role as body (ex persona corporis). What does this mean? “The two will become one flesh. This is a great mystery, and I am applying it to Christ and the Church.” And the Lord himself says in the Gospel: “So they are no longer two, but one flesh.” They are, in fact, two different persons, yet they are one in the conjugal union, . . . as head, he calls himself the bridegroom, as body, he calls himself “bride” (CCC 796).
No one is denying that Jesus has a bdy. But that body is not your institution. If it loved Jesus it would follow Him, it would teach the truth, it would be moral. It is none of these things. The latest example in this country is that in what state alone it abused co vid financial help and over claimed over 57 million dollars. I started a thread on the topic which rcs avoided like the plague. Lol I think Jesus could get an rc divorce/annulment if it was your institution. We constantly explain why your institution is NOT His church.

No your institution it is not a divine institution it is no different to secular institutions .

to prove it....give me the name of your church/religious organization and with the internet's help, i can tell you who founded it.to prove it

There is a a major problem with this picture, you're allowed to name a founder of another denomination, but not allowed to share the biblical gospel message with a stranger on the street. Makes me wonder if your just playing games or you truly don't know the gospel message yourself.

ramcam said:
i may not be that qualified to teach you about the catholic faith.

From all the posts from rc's on here I know plenty about your institution. And my impression of your institution comes from the posts by rc's themselves, is that I don't want anything to do with it. When we ask questions we are led to mary, dead saints, an institution, relics, or scapulars, purgatory, treasury of merit, etc....

There is a a major problem with this picture, you're allowed to name a founder of another denomination, but not allowed to share the biblical gospel message with a stranger on the street. Makes me wonder if your just playing games or you truly don't know the gospel message yourself.
it is easy to say that the catholic church is not founded by god. but, can you back this up with historical evidence? by giving me the name of your religious group, i can prove that it is just founded by man.
From all the posts from rc's on here I know plenty about your institution. And my impression of your institution comes from the posts by rc's themselves, is that I don't want anything to do with it. When we ask questions we are led to mary, dead saints, an institution, relics, or scapulars, purgatory, treasury of merit, etc....
the only instutution that believes in the complete package, jesus and his church and that it is impossible to love jesus christ without loving his bride, the church.

it is easy to say that the catholic church is not founded by god. but, can you back this up with historical evidence?

I don't need to back it up with historical evidence, all I needed to hear is the fertilizer you spew out of your mouth, or in this case, the fertilizer you post... rc's aren't serious about Jesus. Just like a showman at a circus, belting out...... Its allllll part of the show folks.

Back