Who Blew Up the Nordstream Pipelines? Is Joe Biden Bringing Us Closer to a Hot War With Russia?

Sikorski is no longer a Polish official.
Yeah it said that in my post.
He serves as an EU delegate. The Polish Secretary of State is, of course, calling Sikorski's tweet "Russian propaganda". The blame game has begun.
Blowing up the Nord Stream pipeline could be one of the few promises President #Biden has managed to keep. Biden keeping promises?

''It is not a conspiracy theory when they tell you upfront and on camera, they are going to do it''

Last edited:
Evidence beginning to come in.

No surprise at all.
Yes, the MSM expects us to believe that Putin is stupid enough to blow up his own assets, while leaving a nearby pipeline from Norway to Poland untouched.

Many years ago, there was a nasty rumor that McDonald's was putting worms in their hamburgers. A McDonald's spokesman pointed out that worms cost $5/lb but hamburger was only $1/lb. Why would McDonald's replace beef with expensive worms? That killed the rumor.

The same logic applies here. Why would the Russians destroy pipelines that they reportedly spent over $11 billion to build?

My opinion is that the US was at least complicit in the attack. The US government admits that it had advanced knowledge of the attack, which came after repeated threats from Biden and other US officials. The US benefits greatly from less competition for its LNG sales and greater control over Germany as a result of the destruction of the pipelines.

Yes, the MSM expects us to believe that Putin is stupid enough to blow up his own assets, while leaving a nearby pipeline from Norway to Poland untouched.

Many years ago, there was a nasty rumor that McDonald's was putting worms in their hamburgers. A McDonald's spokesman pointed out that worms cost $5/lb but hamburger was only $1/lb. Why would McDonald's replace beef with expensive worms? That killed the rumor.

The same logic applies here. Why would the Russians destroy pipelines that they reportedly spent over $11 billion to build?

My opinion is that the US was at least complicit in the attack. The US government admits that it had advanced knowledge of the attack, which came after repeated threats from Biden and other US officials. The US benefits greatly from less competition for its LNG sales and greater control over Germany as a result of the destruction of the pipelines.
Russia is losing this war. They are trying to get the dems out so the Republicans will stop funding and helping Ukraine. It a desperate gamble.

It appears the world stage is not buying.

Nord Stream 1 and 2 lie on the bed of the Baltic Sea and bring gas from Russia to Germany. Nord Stream 2 was finished last year but Germany never opened it because Russia invaded Ukraine on February 24.

Germany never opened it.

Russia is losing this war. They are trying to get the dems out so the Republicans will stop funding and helping Ukraine. It a desperate gamble.

It appears the world stage is not buying.

Russia Russia Russia!

Is this prep work to go after any reblocan who wins?

You people need a new playbook.

Nord Stream 1 and 2 lie on the bed of the Baltic Sea and bring gas from Russia to Germany. Nord Stream 2 was finished last year but Germany never opened it because Russia invaded Ukraine on February 24.

Germany never opened it.
Right, but there have been growing demands from the German public to open it. German Green Party leader and Minister of Foreign affairs said this a few weeks ago.

“We stand with Ukraine as long as they need us,” she said, adding that this promise to the Ukrainian people must be fulfilled “no matter what my German voter thinks.”

It would not surprise me if leaders in the German government gave at least tacit approval for the destruction of the pipelines, since in effectively ends discussion about reopening them.

For background, here is a report of a protest that occurred shortly before destruction of the pipelines.

Last edited:

Germany never opened it.
Do you pretend to be a pipeline expert?

When I was a kid, I watched a plane fly the pipeline at 200' across the ranch land.

Our friend in church is an Engineer who was over 22,000 miles of pipeline until they started selling miles.

You have CNN fake news.

Right, but there have been growing demands from the German public to open it. German Green Party leader and Minister of Foreign affairs said this a few weeks ago.

It would not surprise me if leaders in the German government gave at least tacit approval for the destruction of the pipelines, since in effectively ends discussion about reopening them.

For background, here is a report of a protest that occurred shortly before destruction of the pipelines.

Russian ships spotted in the area. Evidence towards them doing it.

The blasts may well amount an act of war against both Russia and Germany.
You are claiming that the United States is responsible for damaging the two pipelines, and in doing so, the United States has declared war on both Russia and all NATO countries. Correct? How do you think Russia and NATO should respond to this act of aggression by the US?

The NATO charter states that an attack on one NATO country is an attack on all NATO countries. Does this mean that Canada and the United States are now at war? Since the United States is the aggressor in this war, I assume your support for Canada in this war is total and unconditional?

If Biden is responsible for this his career is over.
This is such a hilarious statement, given the President Alleged's mental state. His career was over before the 2020 campaign began. His Handlers' role will have to change, that's for sure.

BTW, I'd love to know how deep in Denial with the hippos and the crocodiles you're swimming right now. Did you see what your President Alleged actually said on camera concerning the NordStream and the invasion of the Ukraine by Russia? Do you deny he actually foretold deliberate sabotage

This is such a hilarious statement, given the President Alleged's mental state. His career was over before the 2020 campaign began. His Handlers' role will have to change, that's for sure.

BTW, I'd love to know how deep in Denial with the hippos and the crocodiles you're swimming right now. Did you see what your President Alleged actually said on camera concerning the NordStream and the invasion of the Ukraine by Russia? Do you deny he actually foretold deliberate sabotage
He never said. We will sabotage the pipeline. Nice try though.

He never said. We will sabotage the pipeline. Nice try though.
Did he say anything that would not lead directly to being rightly accused by Russia? He made a case for anyone who would accuse the US, and belied any chance of plausible deniability...two of the most impotent gaffes in diplomacy.

And you will defend him to the end while drinking the democrat enforced orange KoolAid of abject hatred to the dregs...you've been poisoned to sensible and effective government and swallowed senility as sense.

Russia did this.
Newsweek has gone the way of NYTWAPO...their reporting is always as suspect as BSCNNBC who quotes them.

This article says the explosives had to have been laid underwater by vehicles that are submersible: The Washington Examiner's version

Back