Circular Reasoning

Yes but your institution has all the marks of the bad tree. Yep your institution is not holy, not one, not apostolic.
there are sinful members but this does not nullify the marks of the catholic church in the bible. it is one, holy, catholic/universal, and apostolic.

there are sinful members but this does not nullify the marks of the catholic church in the bible. it is one, holy, catholic/universal, and apostolic.
I'm not speaking of stumbling and bumbling priests, but the the whole entire institution, including the laity who excuse priests of raping children and nuns.... then come here and say..... "It's allllllllll part of the show".

I don't need to back it up with historical evidence, all I needed to hear is the fertilizer you spew out of your mouth, or in this case, the fertilizer you post... rc's aren't serious about Jesus. Just like a showman at a circus, belting out...... Its allllll part of the show folks.
without any historical evidence, it is just hearsay.
on the other hand, i can say your church is founded by man. if you give me the name of your church, i can give the name of this man.

without any historical evidence, it is just hearsay.
on the other hand, i can say your church is founded by man. if you give me the name of your church, i can give the name of this man.
Your institution is indefensible and morally rotten. That's why you can only come up with word salads and games. Nothing you have posted gives me a reason to attend your institution. I want nothing to do with it. I can certainly deem from your own words, that your faith is else where. It certainly isn't in Christ.

you didn't answer my questions.
it is not an institution. It is all believers, His family, His church. who taught about the body of Christ? what does scripture teach about it?

the bible says the church is the body/bride of christ (ephesians 5).

scripture says it is one lord, one faith, and one baptism (ephesians 4)

No one is denying that Jesus has a bdy. But that body is not your institution. If it loved Jesus it would follow Him, it would teach the truth, it would be moral. It is none of these things. The latest example in this country is that in what state alone it abused co vid financial help and over claimed over 57 million dollars. I started a thread on the topic which rcs avoided like the plague. Lol I think Jesus could get an rc divorce/annulment if it was your institution. We constantly explain why your institution is NOT His church.
so, point us to the true body of christ. what is the name and where is it?

jesus' body is not invisible.

Oh but it does nullify the rcc as the one true church it is not holy, it is stained for a start. Lol rcs say Jesus death does not cleanse us and we need to do works Etc and yet they think His death cleanses their institution forever. No contradiction at all in their thinking, lol .

Your institution is indefensible and morally rotten. That's why you can only come up with word salads and games. Nothing you have posted gives me a reason to attend your institution. I want nothing to do with it. I can certainly deem from your own words, that your faith is else where. It certainly isn't in Christ.
You are not wrong about it being morally rotten. It has misappropriated over $57 million in one state alone here.

You are not wrong about it being morally rotten. It has misappropriated over $57 million in one state alone here.

What upsets me more is the fact that the rcc, attempts to keep people from hearing the biblical gospel message, and thus experience salvation. I can understand an atheist's acting like this, but not from people who profess to believe in God.

Where'd the money go?
I started a thread on it, in rc other. It was money the govtment gave to help keep people employed through covid, there were colitis so but the government forgot to write in a claw back clause. Many keep it even though they didn't need it. Rc schools in sa were among them, they gave it to head office. They were no better than secular companies. So much for their morals.

Money went into rc school coffers?

What upsets me more is the fact that the rcc, attempts to keep people from hearing the biblical gospel message, and thus experience salvation. I can understand an atheist's acting like this, but not from people who profess to believe in God.
Exactly my point. If you make a claim then you should live up to it. Otherwise you are just part of the world not the heavenly kingdom.

Back