Defending Christianity From Judaism

JonHawk:
After he has suffered, He will see the light of life [In him was life Jn 1:1-4]
by his knowledge my righteous Servant [Jesus Christ] will justify many, and he will bear their iniquities. Isaiah 53:11

Every prophet, from Samuel through all of his successors, agreed. You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying to Abraham, ‘And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’ 26 To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities.” Acts 3

You live in the past, since it's a given to any born again believer that Jesus Christ resurrected, and through the divine Son we are reconciled to God.
None of that says Jesus is God
When they saw Jesus, they worshiped Him; Matt 28:17 But he who does not believe will be condemned. Mark 16:16

But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4:

JonHawk:
by his knowledge my righteous Servant [Jesus Christ] will justify many, and he will bear their iniquities. Isaiah 53:11

Every prophet, from Samuel through all of his successors, agreed. You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying to Abraham, ‘And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’ 26 To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities.” Acts 3
You are not making any sense...If God raised up his servant Jesus, it follows that Jesus is not God. You cannot be posting a passage that says Jesus is the servant of God then try to tell me that Jesus is God. How many gods do you really have?
You live in the past, since it's a given to any born again believer that Jesus Christ resurrected, and through the divine Son we are reconciled to God.
That does not mean Jesus is God...
When they saw Jesus, they worshiped Him; Matt 28:17 But he who does not believe will be condemned. Mark 16:16
that still does not say Jesus is God.
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4:
It still does not say Jesus is God... It proves that you are blind...

How many gods do you really have?
How many times must I repeat it? (1 Cor 8:6) I have One God, who give us life through His Son, our Lord Jesus Christ.
When they saw Jesus, they worshiped Him; Matt 28:17 But he who does not believe will be condemned [with the world] Mark 16:16
that still does not say Jesus is God.
The world will not see Me anymore, but you will see Me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in Me, and I am in you. John 14
It still does not say Jesus is God... It proves that you are blind...
“For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind.” John 9:39

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them. John 3:36

How many times must I repeat it? (1 Cor 8:6) I have One God, who give us life through His Son, our Lord Jesus Christ.

The world will not see Me anymore, but you will see Me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in Me, and I am in you. John 14

“For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind.” John 9:39

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them. John 3:36
1 John 5:11
And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

1 John 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
And in your point of view newage, do mortal men have eternal life in them or do they obtain in it, as a gift, through the divine Son of God?

"I and the Father are One.” John 10:30

JonHawk said:
"I and the Father are One.” John 10:30

Holy, eternal, omnipresent for all believers,

Tweedledum and Tweedledee.

But if anyone does not have the Holy Spirit of Christ, he is none of His he does not belong to Christ, is not truly a child of God. Rom 8:9
But if you do have the Spirit of Christ and anointed of God as you are supposed to be as Jesus had the Spirit of Christ and was Gods anointed one as well, then ye shall be like Him no different from what Jesus was like Him.

That is why God sent Jesus to shoe you have He works in man that you totally reject in favor of Him being gnostic instead. Ironic it is for Jesus teachings are gnostic, for they teach the Spirit of God is in man His temple. Send familiar?

You really should do some study before you comment in ignorance, that doesnt help the image of Christ at all for ignorance is avoidable, all you have to do is repent from your ways and again His way in yourself as Jesus did. But you won't. Totally antichrist because of rejection to receieve the Christ, Gods anointing as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

Ironic it is for Jesus teachings are gnostic,
The biblical term you are looking for is, "The things of the Spirit of God, spiritual things."
But the natural [unbelieving] man does not accept the things [the teachings and revelations] of the Spirit of God,1 Cor 2:14
for they teach the Spirit of God is in man His temple.
The Changeless Promise In Christ Jesus
Christ has redeemed us that the blessing of Abraham would come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus,, so that we receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. Gal 3:14
Send familiar?
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belial[a]? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God.
As God has said: “I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.” 2 Cor 6:14-16
You really should do some study before you comment in ignorance, that doesnt help the image of Christ at all
Christ doesn't need any help, as a matter of fact he is the one God sends to provide help.

Therefore, having obtained help from God, to this day I stand, witnessing both to small and great, saying no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come— 23 that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim the light of salvation to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.” Acts 26:21-23
for ignorance is avoidable, all you have to do is repent from your ways
This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk in the futility of your mind, being alienated from the life of Christ,
Eph 4
Totally antichrist because of rejection to receieve the Christ, Gods anointing as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, Rom 13:14
For the Lord Jesus Christ is rich to all who call upon Him. Rom 10:12

The biblical term you are looking for is, "The things of the Spirit of God, spiritual things."
But the natural [unbelieving] man does not accept the things [the teachings and revelations] of the Spirit of God,1 Cor 2:14
That is what I keep telling you, either you are ;like the Father as Jesus was like Him or you are not. The revelation of the Christ is Gods anointing revealed in you just as He was manifest and reveals in Jesus. see Matt 3:16.
The Changeless Promise In Christ Jesus
Christ has redeemed us that the blessing of Abraham would come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus,, so that we receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. Gal 3:14
Yes Gods anointing, Christ, redeemed Jesus in Matt 3:16, that is when he became Gods anointed one. Until then Jesus was only teacher of the laws he once taught in the temple for laws but God ran him out of that Eden and became like the Father as you are supposed to as well.
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers.
Believers in what? To be a sinner as Paul teaches you to be?
Believers as in Mormon, Catholics, Muslims, Baptists, etc? LOL.

As for me she same God who manifested Himself in Jesus, in Adam, in Moses in 120 is the same One who manifested Himself in me.
For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common?
Yes what has your the sin that you say you are of to do with righteousness?
Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?
Yes what has the light of Christ have to do with the sin you say you are of?
15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belial[a]? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God.
As God has said: “I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.” 2 Cor 6:14-16

Christ doesn't need any help, as a matter of fact he is the one God sends to provide help.
But you sure try hard to help Him understand LOL.
Therefore, having obtained help from God, to this day I stand, witnessing both to small and great, saying no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come— 23 that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim the light of salvation to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.” Acts 26:21-23

This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk in the futility of your mind, being alienated from the life of Christ,
Eph 4

But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, Rom 13:14
For the Lord Jesus Christ is rich to all who call upon Him. Rom 10:12
You really should call upon Him as Jesus did and receive from God Himself but you won't!

Yes Gods anointing, Christ, redeemed Jesus in Matt 3:16, that is when he became Gods anointed one.
Does that mean that you repented and accepted the free gift of the Spirit through the Son?
He saved us, not because of any works of righteousness that we have done, but because of His own mercy, by the cleansing of the new birth, regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out richly upon us through Jesus Christ our Savior, Titus 3
Believers in what? ... LOL.
The gospel of Jesus Christ, my gnostic friend.

God raised Him from the dead. We who are His witnesses to the people. 32 And we declare to you glad tidings—that promise which was made to the fathers. 33 God has fulfilled this for us their children, in that He has raised up Jesus. As it is also written in the second Psalm:

‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.’
34 And that He raised Him from the dead, no more to return to corruption, He has spoken thus:

‘I will give you the sure mercies of David. Acts 13:30-41

Does that mean that you repented and accepted the free gift of the Spirit through the Son?
No' through His Spirit just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 which made Jesus His son and me His son as well. Both of us are His child for sure. Gnosticsm right?

You dont know what it is to be Gods son do you?
He saved us, not because of any works of righteousness that we have done, but because of His own mercy, by the cleansing of the new birth, regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out richly upon us through Jesus Christ our Savior, Titus 3
Not through Jesus at all but by Jesus and have the same from the Father as he had from Him. I know, I know, you dont have to tell me LOL.
The gospel of Jesus Christ, my gnostic friend.
The gospel of Christ is be as I am. Gnostic for you but a life in the Father for me as well as it was for Jesus. He is the ay the truth and the life that we all live who has receieved from Him that what Jesus who lived His ways His truth and lived His live. in the Father just as I do no different at all.

But way different for you for sure, for Gods negative gnosticism that you accuse Him of never will allow you to have that what Jesus had of God and live it yourself. But because of sin in your life His ways are negative gnosticism. Paul as thew sinner is your way, not Jesus ways at all. .
God raised Him from the dead.
Then why are you still waiting for him to come and save you someday? LOL
We who are His witnesses to the people. 32 And we declare to you glad tidings—that promise which was made to the fathers. 33 God has fulfilled this for us their children, in that He has raised up Jesus. As it is also written in the second Psalm:
We who are, are witness to God and doesnt matter what others think or say for God Himself is quite capable of conveying His messages in man, But first you would have to know Him in order to converse, or pray as the Bible calls that communication between two parties, The kicker in that is we become one in the same, but some think His ways are negative gnostic teachings dont they?
‘You are My Son,
Indeed I am. I am is such an interesting concept isn't it?
Today I have begotten You.’
I am begotten, born of God, a day a long time ago and still are one in Him this day.
34 And that He raised Him from the dead, no more to return to corruption, He has spoken thus:
He has reased Christ from the dead in us all who has received His anointing, which is Christ in us. You are still waiting for your god of flesh to come someday are you not?

You need to try and understand Jesus when he said Spirit, and mind you that God is a Spirit, doesnt have flesh and bone as you see me. But you would have to study what Jesus is trying to convey to you to know what he was talking about.

You see flesh and bone as a god do you not?
‘I will give you the sure mercies of David. Acts 13:30-41
God had mercy on me when I repented of self and called on Him and just as He promised that anyone who will call on Him and ask of Him, not ask of your own desires, came to me where I could see Him as He really is and became like Him. And when or if you ever see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3. You can read it. But because his ways is negative gnostic teachings that isn't going to happen and no way you can be like Him and perfect as God in heaven is perfect can you?

I love being that same witness of the Father that Jesus was to you guys. Puts me in the same state of witness Jesus had of the same for all I do is repeat what He says you should be like Him. But because His ways are negative gnostic teachings for you His ways are mute.

JonHawk said:
No' ...

I love being that same witness of the Father that Jesus was to you guys.
And if Christ is not risen, then your preaching is empty and devoid of truth, and you're found to be a false witness of God;
If Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins!

JonHawk said:
Absolutely, cant be of Christ without it. I am His son. You are not His son are you?
And if Christ is not risen, then your preaching is empty and devoid of truth, and you're found to be a false witness of God;
But Christ is risen in me, He is supposed to be risen in you as well just as He was risen in Jesus in Matt 3:16. Which is to receieve from God His anointing.
If Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins!
yes and Christ never was risen in Paul for he always struggled in sin instead of the righteousness of Christ be in him to be Gods anointed one as we all are who has from God that what Jesus had from Him.

Christ is not risen at all least He is risen in you as He was risen in Jesus in Matt 3:16. Jesus couldn't know Gods anointing at all without Him coming to him by His Spirit and opens up who He is in Matt 3:16, nor can you nor anyone else.

Absolutely, cant be of Christ without it. I am His son. You are not His son are you?
What do you know of sonship through Christ Jesus, you are too infatuated with your vain gnostic imagination.

We cast down every false pretense that exalts itself against true knowledge of God in Christ Jesus.

You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.

What do you know of sonship through Christ Jesus, you are too infatuated with your vain gnostic imagination.
What I know in sonship is I have the same Father Jesus had. Your Father is described in 1 John 3:8 as the sinner you say you are of.
We cast down every false pretense that exalts itself against true knowledge of God in Christ Jesus.
You cast down the teachings of Jesus as gnosticism.
You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
But for you His ways is gnostic as you keep repeating of Him.

What I know in sonship is I have the same Father Jesus had. Your Father is described in 1 John 3:8 as the sinner you say you are of.
You cast down the teachings of Jesus as gnosticism.
You're getting wish-washy, you gave a rave review of gnosticm and now you're casting it to the ground.

For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 1 john 3:8

Last edited:
Back