Lazarus ....!

Some do suffer. Some may not. I’m sure in the entire life of a Christian there is suffering of some sort. Not necessarily the sufferings of those of that time.
I have heard some use physical illnesses as meaning they are “suffering” for Christ. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Thats not what persecution means as you know. That is the suffering meant by Jesus and the Apostles.
Exactly. It literally says if we do not suffer with Him, we will not reign with Him. Many Christians have died never suffering persecution, so are they lost? I trow not!

Exactly. It literally says if we do not suffer with Him, we will not reign with Him. Many Christians have died never suffering persecution, so are they lost? I trow not!
what does the "if" in that passage you quoted mean ?

all the "ifs" have the same meaning right ?

which has nothing to do with Gods faith being granted. :)
Your not saying belief is given exclusively to the
Me too I was missing my CARM family. :)

My brothers/sisters in Christ.

I had an attitude adjustment. :)

Even though I have my own forum, you guys/gals are honestly the dearest to my heart. And I really mean that brother. :)
Good to have you back. I could use a attitude adjustment myself. 🙂

As an FYI I was thinking about the way I have attacked calvin and use that for defending what I believe and using it against calvinists. So remembering that while I was a calvinist I didn't follow calvin , no more than an arminian would follow arminius, so that is unfair. Now do their teachings influence us yes but that is not the same as following them. So I have decided not to go there anymore as it just becomes unfruitful and divisive.

So I will do my best to just stick with bible discussions and keep my focus there instead of the other things I was doing. And I'm not "ignoring" anyone. I think we can have some better discussions then in the past without getting personal or divisive. So to those I have offended in that way I ask your forgiveness and to start over with a clean slate. :)

And this is extended to @Theo1689 @Howie . I hope we can move forward from our past differences and have some fruitful discussions. :)

And I really do :

hope this helps !

Last edited:
Yes isn't that what " Draw " means. Did Jesus draw Him out of the tomb ?

Does Jesus draw all men unto Him ?

Yes or no ?
You're misusing Scripture. Jn 12 doesn't apply to Lazuras. Read it again.

Point is, Jesus did not go into the tomb and get behind Lazarus and kick him out, did He? No, He didn't; He simply called Lazarus out of the tomb and Lazarus responded by coming out.

You're misusing Scripture. Jn 12 doesn't apply to Lazuras. Read it again.

Point is, Jesus did not go into the tomb and get behind Lazarus and kick him out, did He? No, He didn't; He simply called Lazarus out of the tomb and Lazarus responded by coming out.
Are you saying Jesus did not draw Lazarus to Himself from the tomb. ?

I would say He did even though its not in the passage wouldn't you ?

I'm sure you would say the prodigal son was drawn back to the Father even though its not in the parable right ?

All those who are drawn will come right ?

That would the underlying principle correct ?

Did you ever say that faith is so critical that it precedes regeneration or do you have selective memory and a novel theology.
Faith does not precede regeneration. I destroyed your position on that already (cf Rom 8:6-8; Eph Eph2:1-5.

As I test the Spirits, it is clear we are not led by the same Spirit. I'm led by the Spirit of Christ, you're led by the spirit of anti Christ in your rejection of Rom 8:6-8 and Eph 2:1-5.

I again urge you to repent of your belief and submit to Jesus

Are you saying Jesus did not draw Lazarus to Himself from the tomb. ?
I said you you misued Jn 12, didn't I?

I would say He did even though its not in the passage wouldn't you ?
I say Lazarus already belonged to Christ.

I'm sure you would say the prodigal son was drawn back to the Father even though its not in the parable right ?
What makes sure of that?

All those who are drawn will come right ?
You misused Jn 12.

That would the underlying principle correct ?
You misused Jn 12.

Back