Fatalism is divine meticulous determinism for calvinists

@ReverendRV and I were having a "friendly " discussion, not an adversarial one.

Irrelevant to the fact that you MISREPRESENTED him, and you continue to refuse to provide a linked quote to support your false claim.

Why can't you simply be honest with other people?

We both understood each others points. And it will remain that way with us. He clarified his position in this discussion by answering my question. So we understand each other and he never said that I misrepresented him. I asked a clarifying question if you were following the discussion , so him and I are on the same page now.

He responded to my post to you by mentioning he is VERY precise with his choice of words, suggesting to me that he agreed that you misrepresnted him.

Sadly, the fact that you feel the need to misrepresent others in a derogatory way, and you refuse to admit when you are wrong, shows me that nothing in you has changed, and you will continue to engage in anti-Christian behaviour. So sad.

Irrelevant to the fact that you MISREPRESENTED him, and you continue to refuse to provide a linked quote to support your false claim.

Why can't you simply be honest with other people?

He responded to my post to you by mentioning he is VERY precise with his choice of words, suggesting to me that he agreed that you misrepresnted him.

Sadly, the fact that you feel the need to misrepresent others in a derogatory way, and you refuse to admit when you are wrong, shows me that nothing in you has changed, and you will continue to engage in anti-Christian behaviour. So sad.
I'm sure @ReverendRV will let me know if I misrepresented him and if he says I did then I will apologize. He is a grown man who is capable of letting me know. We talk off line and are friends outside of here as an FYI.

I'm sure @ReverendRV will let me know if I misrepresented him and if he says I did then I will apologize. He is a grown man who is capable of letting me know. We talk off line and are friends outside of here as an FYI.

Do you ever watch Michael Knowles?
I watched a talk he gave (I believe it was through YAF), and a leftist accused him of exercising "violence" with his speech, which he (rightly) denied. The accuser asked him if he asked the audience whether the felt "violence" in his speech, and he (rightly) responded that he didn't have to ask them, because his speech wasn't violent. It is an objective fact, and does not depend on the subjective feelings of others.

In the same way, we don't have to ask ReverendRV. You're taking advantage of the fact that he tries not to be confrontational. It is an OBJECTIVE fact that you misrepresented him. If you were write, you would be able to provide a linked quote (as CARM rules require) to show where he allegedly said, "being an instrument of the wrath of God justifies a person". Since you cannot do so, you prove that you misrepresented him. If you refuse to apologize, I'm probably going to go back and report the post. I was hoping it wouldn't have to come to that. But if you aren't willing to obey the rules, I'm not going to put up with you constantly causing problems here.

If you want free reign to do whatever you want without having to follow any rules, you keep boasting about having your own forum. Go there.

So you could push someone off a cliff in the name of the Lord and be justified since everyone is a sinner including all believers ?
@ReverendRV could you clear this issue up please and let me know if I have misrepresented you in this conversation /discussion we have had on this ?

Thank you brother !

How insulting can you get.

I know, right?
Appealing to Jesus to try to justify dodging questions.
How blasphemous can you get?

A person is not claiming to be Jesus by acting like Jesus, what is that logic even?!!

He is claiming acting like Jesus to justify dodging questions.
That's blasphemous.

So by acting like Jesus you say the person is literally claiming to be Jesus and deliberating excusing themselves??

No, I'm saying he cannot (honestly) appeal to Jesus as a justification for dodging questions he cannot answer.

Any non-Calvinist would get banned for posting that.

Wrong.
Please prove a non-Calvinist would get banned for saying what I said, and when you can't, I am ready to accept your apology.

That's why I try to pick my words carefully. After all of these years, we can say something; but somebody can hear something totally different. As for what I said, I said that God is the Just and Justifier of Sinners. No one can be Just, our righteousness is as a filthy rag; but God's Righteousness is an alien Righteousness Imparted to us...

And it also helps to know me well, so I don't think that people should jump to conclusions so fast..

@Christian, did you read this?
Why would ReverendRV write this, if you didn't misrepresent him?

Ok ..... what's the ministry of wrath about?
I don’t believe in any ministry of wrath . But God uses governments for evil doers to bear the sword as per Roman’s 13. The Lord is the One in the NT who alone pours out wrath and vengeance/ wrath is mine says the Lord . We are not to take any vengeance into our own hands . That’s the Lords job not believers .

hope this helps !!!

I don’t believe in any ministry of wrath . But God uses governments for evil doers to bear the sword as per Roman’s 13. The Lord is the One in the NT who alone pours out wrath and vengeance/ wrath is mine says the Lord . We are not to take any vengeance into our own hands . That’s the Lords job not believers .

hope this helps !!!

LOL ......

Not really ......

But thanks ...... I guess?

Do I have to wrathed again?

Back