New revelations about Hershel Walker, Senate candidate, R-GA

vibise

1. The Daily Beast reports that he paid for an abortion for a girlfriend. The Daily Beast reports having seen the woman’s receipt for the abortion as well as a personal check from Walker reimbursing her for it and a get-well card, and said it confirmed the story with one of her confidantes at the time.

2. When he started his campaign for the Senate, he acknowledged one son, Christian. It was then revealed that he actually had 3 other children by 3 other women. His son Christian has now come forward to claim his father, who claims to back family values and male responsibility in parenting, was not only never around, but threatened them to the point where they had to move multiple times. Christian is now venting on social media about his absent, irresponsible and violence-prone father.

I did not link to Christian's tweets because of a bad word.

Republican family values.

But hey, he was a great football player!

1. The Daily Beast reports that he paid for an abortion for a girlfriend. The Daily Beast reports having seen the woman’s receipt for the abortion as well as a personal check from Walker reimbursing her for it and a get-well card, and said it confirmed the story with one of her confidantes at the time.

2. When he started his campaign for the Senate, he acknowledged one son, Christian. It was then revealed that he actually had 3 other children by 3 other women. His son Christian has now come forward to claim his father, who claims to back family values and male responsibility in parenting, was not only never around, but threatened them to the point where they had to move multiple times. Christian is now venting on social media about his absent, irresponsible and violence-prone father.

I did not link to Christian's tweets because of a bad word.

Republican family values.

But hey, he was a great football player!

So essentially Herschel Walker is your hero. Not only helped his girlfriend exercise her right to abortion, but he even covered the cost of it!

If this guy wouldn't get your vote (he's a minority to boot!), then I don't know who would.

So essentially Herschel Walker is your hero. Not only helped his girlfriend exercise her right to abortion, but he even covered the cost of it!

If this guy wouldn't get your vote (he's a minority to boot!), then I don't know who would.
Nope.

Walker claims he is against abortion with no exceptions, while arranging for convenient abortions, as do many conservatives in secret. He is clearly a liar who has not been open about his past.
He has threatened his ex-wife and ignored and mistreated his multiple children by other women.

This is the guy who is endorsed by Trump, another man without family values, and who is supported by the GOP establishment.
Your side.
Own it.

1. The Daily Beast reports that he paid for an abortion for a girlfriend.
Prove that actually happened.
while arranging for convenient abortions, as do many conservatives in secret. He is clearly a liar who has not been open about his past.
But you have no proof for your claims so who is lying?

Prove that actually happened.

But you have no proof for your claims so who is lying?
Here are the details from Daily Beast:

This is the same source that found out about Walker's 3 other kids from 3 other women he did not marry.

I already provided a link to a story that includes the tweets from Christian Walker.

Nope.

Walker claims he is against abortion with no exceptions, while arranging for convenient abortions, as do many conservatives in secret. He is clearly a liar who has not been open about his past.
He has threatened his ex-wife and ignored and mistreated his multiple children by other women.

This is the guy who is endorsed by Trump, another man without family values, and who is supported by the GOP establishment.
Your side.
Own it.

The Bidens family values are so upstanding....Joe is a demented racist, plagiarist who takes inappropriate showers with his daughter, ruined her life and is trying his best to ruin this country; has a crackhead son who's a prostitute lover who had an affair with his sister in law and a baby he doesn't want to support by a stripper.

Your side.
Own it.

The Bidens family values are so upstanding....Joe is a demented racist, plagiarist who takes inappropriate showers with his daughter, ruined her life and is trying his best to ruin this country; has a crackhead son who's a proustite lover who had an affair with his sister in law and a baby he doesn't want to support by a stripper.

Your side.
Own it.
The discussion here is about Walker and things he has clearly done that are not remotely aligned with family values.

Your only real fall-back seems to be to attack a Biden family member, because you have no real serious charges against Biden himself, who has been an outstanding POTUS with a long list of accomplishments.

Nope.

Your side.
Own it.

He's not "my side". I'm anti-Trump.

Yet another assumption on your part that is without merit. Don't you get tired of doing that?

And I mean, he can say what he wants, but apparently he not only helped her get an abortion, he paid for it. That ought to qualify him for "hero" status in your book!

Links are not evidence- I asked you for PROOF the accusations are true. You repeat the accusation - thats circular logic.
Its called argumentum ad naseum.
Prove it actually happened.
Links contain the evidence, and show pictures that I cannot post here.

The discussion here is about Walker and things he has clearly done that are not remotely aligned with family values.

Let me repeat...

The Bidens family values are so upstanding....Joe is a demented racist, plagiarist who takes inappropriate showers with his daughter, ruined her life and is trying his best to ruin this country; has a crackhead son who's a proustite lover who had an affair with his sister in law and a baby he doesn't want to support by a stripper.

Your side.
Own it.

And stop trying to correct posters. That is not your job. You don't get to tell anyone what to post.
Your only real fall-back seems to be to attack a Biden family member, because you have no real serious charges against Biden himself, who has been an outstanding POTUS with a long list of accomplishments.

The only thing that demented old racist accomplished is the ruination of this country.

He's not "my side". I'm anti-Trump.

Yet another assumption on your part that is without merit. Don't you get tired of doing that?

And I mean, he can say what he wants, but apparently he not only helped her get an abortion, he paid for it. That ought to qualify him for "hero" status in your book!
Why would I make a hero out of a liar who refuses to acknowledge what he did because his current political persuasion does not allow it?

And who has treated his children so badly?

Helping someone get an abortion does not make that person a hero, especially if their motivation is entirely self-centered.

Why would I make a hero out of a liar who refuses to acknowledge what he did because his current political persuasion does not allow it?

Helping someone get an abortion does not make that person a hero, especially if their motivation is entirely self-centered.

Any woman that gets an abortion because she doesn't want a child, which is 99.9% of them, is nothing but self centered.

Let me repeat...

Your side.
Own it.

The only thing that demented old racist accomplished is the ruination of this country.
Well, no.
Biden's leadership has restored our international reputation which tanked under Trump.
He marshalled our allies to work together in support of Ukraine.
He finally got an infrastructure bill passed along with bills benefiting vets harmed by burn pits, etc.
He is ensuring that FEMA works to restore FL and Puerto Rico.
And much more.

The RW obsession with Hunter is an admission they have nothing of substance and certainly nothing policy based to complain about when it comes to Biden.

The RW obsession with Hunter is an admission they have nothing of substance and certainly nothing policy based to complain about when it comes to Biden.

Because you don't appear to have much awareness, the Big Guy is the target.

No one cares about crack boy.

Why would I make a hero out of a liar

Lol! You do it with the Liar in Chief, Biden...

I'd say showering with your daughter and ruining her life is treating your child badly....ask Ashely.

Back