New revelations about Hershel Walker, Senate candidate, R-GA

Because you don't appear to have much awareness, the Big Guy is the target.

No one cares about crack boy.
Many Presidents have had embarrassing relatives, but that is a judgement on those relatives, not the POTUS.

Using a family member to get at Biden only shows you have nothing you can actually charge him for. Hunter seems to be a troubled man, and using him to get at Biden is despicable.

Well, no.
Biden's leadership has restored our international reputation which tanked under Trump.

Biden is a laughing stock.
He marshalled our allies to work together in support of Ukraine.

That's where he launders his money.
He finally got an infrastructure bill passed along with bills benefiting vets harmed by burn pits, etc.

Yea, right.....you mean the bill that will make inflation worse? Yea, that one.
He is ensuring that FEMA works to restore FL and Puerto Rico.

So what. FEMA does that no matter where a hurricane hits.
And much more.

No, not much more. He has done nothing but ruin this country.
The RW obsession with Hunter

No one cares about Hunter....who is the product of Joe....you know, the big guy....

You can tell the character of a man by looking at their children.

Lol! You do it with the Liar in Chief, Biden...

I'd say showering with your daughter and ruining her life is treating your child badly....ask Ashely.
So Biden told 139 lies, while Trump told 13000?

As for those "lies", yes 5 cops died at and after Jan6. Suicides resulting from PTSD count.
And the Trump tax cuts definitely benefited mostly rich people. Trump even bragged to his rich friends that he lowered their taxes.
Etc.
That list is a stretch.

Many Presidents have had embarrassing relatives, but that is a judgement on those relatives, not the POTUS.

Relatives? You mean SON.....and lets not forget the POTUS showered with his underage daughter and ruined her life.

Using a family member to get at Biden

No one needs to use any family member to get to Biden. He's a trainwreck on his own.

Biden is a laughing stock.

That's where he launders his money.

Yea, right.....you mean the bill that will make inflation worse? Yea, that one.

So what. FEMA does that no matter where a hurricane hits.

No, not much more. He has done nothing but ruin this country.

No one cares about Hunter....who is the product of Joe....you know, the big guy....

You can tell the character of a man by looking at their children.
You provide no links, no support for your accusations.

It is clearly the case that our international standing shot up significantly under Biden compared to Trump who was and is reviled among our allies. How could you not know this?

So Biden told 139 lies, while Trump told 13000?

List 13,000 lies of Trump.
As for those "lies", yes 5 cops died at and after Jan6. Suicides resulting from PTSD count.

Not one cop died because of Jan 6.
And the Trump tax cuts definitely benefited mostly rich people.

No, they didn't. They benefited me and I'm not rich.
Trump even bragged to his rich friends that he lowered their taxes.

Really? When?
Etc.
That list is a stretch.

Yes, your list is a stretch. A stretch of untruths.

Relatives? You mean SON.....and lets not forget the POTUS showered with his underage daughter and ruined her life.

No one needs to use any family member to get to Biden. He's a trainwreck on his own.
None of us know anything about such showers except for "info" from the vile Project Veritas, which just lost a lawsuit for its deceptive practices.

If you want to critique Biden, go ahead, but with facts that can be verified from reputable sources.

None of us know anything about such showers

Everyone knows....from Ashely herself.
except for "info" from the vile Project Veritas, which just lost a lawsuit for its deceptive practices.

They won the lawsuit about the diary....the very real diary.
If you want to critique Biden, go ahead, but with facts that can be verified from reputable sources.

They are more than verified....they are hand written.

Now lets see you verify your lies about Trump from a reputable source.

List 13,000 lies of Trump.

Not one cop died because of Jan 6.

No, they didn't. They benefited me and I'm not rich.

Really? When?

Yes, your list is a stretch. A stretch of untruths.

Looks like I was mistaken. it was 30000 lies not 13000 lies by Trump.

You know, you could look this stuff up by yourself.

And yes, exposure to trauma can cause PTSD and lead to suicides, as family members have stated.

Everyone knows....from Ashely herself.

They won the lawsuit about the diary....the very real diary.

They are more than verified....they are hand written.
Not a single link to support any of your claims .

WAPO is proven fake news....lets see a reputable source.

You know, you could look this stuff up by yourself.

So could you....yet you still ask for links you don't even read. You know what that makes you?
And yes, exposure to trauma can cause PTSD and lead to suicides, as family members have stated.

No they didn't.

1. The Daily Beast reports that he paid for an abortion for a girlfriend. The Daily Beast reports having seen the woman’s receipt for the abortion as well as a personal check from Walker reimbursing her for it and a get-well card, and said it confirmed the story with one of her confidantes at the time.

2. When he started his campaign for the Senate, he acknowledged one son, Christian. It was then revealed that he actually had 3 other children by 3 other women. His son Christian has now come forward to claim his father, who claims to back family values and male responsibility in parenting, was not only never around, but threatened them to the point where they had to move multiple times. Christian is now venting on social media about his absent, irresponsible and violence-prone father.

I did not link to Christian's tweets because of a bad word.

Republican family values.

But hey, he was a great football player!
Okay. Now, have you looked into some of the gems you support?

WAPO is prove fake news....lets see a reputable source.

So could you....yet you still ask for links you don't even read. You know what that makes you?

No they didn't.
The WaPo fact-checker wrote long articles about these various Trump lies, carefully quoting him, with links, and then providing facts dealing with the situations, again, with links. If you think he is not reputable, then it is up to you to go through his assessments and show where and how he got things wrong.
So far, your side has not been able to do that.

If you give me links from Infowars or Gateway Pundit, I will certainly not read those. If you cannot find support in say, USAToday or CBS, then maybe your argument has no merit.

As for the police suicides:

I thought your side was pro-police.

Back