Romans 1 disproves total depravity, inability

What’s your handicap? Mine is a golf club in my hand. #Fore

I haven’t played in years, but love the game.
When I was playing 15 years ago with friends who worked at the courses and played 5 days a week I was in single digits and played for free :). Now I’m about a 14 hc. If I played the white tees I’m closer to a 10-12. From the blue tees a 14-15.

The really sad thing is, I almost think you actually believe this.

And if I went to the work of digging up old posts, you'd probably still believe it.

Besides that my post would get deleted merely for showing up what C's have been doing, like a hundred times before.

But let's make a fantasy world were all the Arminians are terrible monsters persecuting the poor innocent Calvinists some more.

So you claim I'm wrong, and not only have ZERO evidence to support your claim, but you explicitly REFUSE to provide any evidence.

And you think I'm the one misguided?
At least I can support my claims.

So you claim I'm wrong, and not only have ZERO evidence to support your claim, but you explicitly REFUSE to provide any evidence.

And you think I'm the one misguided?
At least I can support my claims.
You haven’t proven he was wrong . And he hadn’t proven you are wrong .

hope this hopes

I bet a lot of us started out in error. Looks like some of us on this board even reverted back to it.
That’s an assumption that cannot be proven on this side of glory .

The A/C debate will never end this side of glory . And both sides believe they are right and both sides have genuine born against believers .

The A/C debate will never end this side of glory . And both sides believe they are right and both sides have genuine born against believers .
Might be the only time you and I agree. I thought you were more fun when you were more argumentative, I hope this whole "nice" thing is a passing fad.

Might be the only time you and I agree. I thought you were more fun when you were more argumentative, I hope this whole "nice" thing is a passing fad.
If we are being honest with each other most of the time it’s not edifying . I’m against tulip still but my approach with these discussions will be different and less confrontational/ divisive . My views haven’t changed just my approach and attitude . More of the “ golden rule “ approach to apologetics . :)

Never to be is not glory ........

Sometime being is not so glorious either.

If we are being honest with each other most of the time it’s not edifying . I’m against tulip still but my approach with these discussions will be different and less confrontational/ divisive . My views haven’t changed just my approach and attitude . More of the “ golden rule “ approach to apologetics . :)
I have iron that needs sharpened so feel free to be as abrasive as you like. It's difficult to have these debates in church without people walking out the door.

I have iron that needs sharpened so feel free to be as abrasive as you like. It's difficult to have these debates in church without people walking out the door.
I have iron that needs Sandblasting, Then sometime on a high-speed grinder before I'll be ready for any sharpening.

I know how to grind 😂
I know... seems you've been grinding away here for years. I think I figured it out after you told me what's your old username used to be. Correct me if I'm wrong, you were a Calvinist but you went over to the other side? I've never heard of that happening.

I know... seems you've been grinding away here for years. I think I figured it out after you told me what's your old username used to be. Correct me if I'm wrong, you were a Calvinist but you went over to the other side? I've never heard of that happening.
Not the other side I just reject tulip . :)

Not the other side I just reject tulip . :)
That I can understand. There are a lot of reformed believers in that same boat.

While all Bible-believing Christians share one single language of faith, as Plantinga points out, we all speak it with our own accent. Be proud of your accent. Thank God for it. Add yours to the rich diversity of tongues that speak of the great things God has done.

Back